iCIMS Reviews

Angie Pearson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2019

iCIMS - cutting edge system for your recruitment needs

Likelihood to Renew

We have established an excellent vendor partner relationship with iCIMS and are not looking to change recruitment systems any time in the near future. They have been excellent to responding to any and all requests, concerns or questions. They have top-notch customer support, professional services and integration experts. We have heard of other applicant tracking systems, but due to the vastness and superb functionality of iCIMS we will continue to partner with them.
Read Angie Pearson's full review
Vladimir Rodriguez, MBA, CPM | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2015

Talent Acquisition Technology & Analytics

Likelihood to Renew

I think we would consider iCIMS for an ATS system in the future as it has given us the capabilities we wanted that other systems lagged on.
Read Vladimir Rodriguez, MBA, CPM's full review
David George, PHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2015

iCIMS - applicant tracking made easy and fun!

Likelihood to Renew

The decision to renew is an easy one. The system works well, updates are included in the regular subscription cost, and the customer service provided by iCIMS is first rate. In 15+ years of recruiting I have yet to see another system with as much to offer, especially at such a reasonable cost.
Read David George, PHR's full review
Juliette Dupré | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2015

Suffers from Poor UI/UX, Customer Service & Functionality

Likelihood to Renew

There are other options that may be more cost effective. The product is not particularly advantageous over others, and the customer service has been average at best. Sometimes CS has been really poor. This negatively impacts the workflow and sometimes negates efficiency of the product.
Read Juliette Dupré's full review
Marina Musi | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2015

Next generation of Recruitment!

Likelihood to Renew

We are focused on retention and feel that iCims is assisting us with tracking our applicant better and more accurately. Also, as the company is growing, our recruitment staff is better using their time for recruiting purposes with the assistance of a well developed system.
Read Marina Musi's full review
Leigh Estrada (Gagnon), SPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2014

iCIMS - an excellent solution with strong capabilities

Likelihood to Renew

We renewed after our initial 2 year contract. The solution is working well and support has been good. It is nice that the vendor does product updates each year to include new features. Some of these are based on customer suggestions.
Read Leigh Estrada (Gagnon), SPHR's full review
Njon Weinroth | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2014

A little old-school, but a powerful tool

Likelihood to Renew

I would have to review a current SFP to consider iCims. Personally, I would probably prefer a less granular UI like with jobvite but there may be other reasons that do not affect me directly that went influence these decisions.
Read Njon Weinroth's full review
Amber Bush | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 27, 2014

iCims review

Likelihood to Renew

We may review other ATS software, but at the end of the day it is working for us and can support our needs.
Read Amber Bush's full review
Leslie Montarbo | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 20, 2014

iCIMS ( I C that I aM Successful) with the iCIMS ATS!

Likelihood to Renew

iCIMS has the capabilities that I am looking in terms of candidate application (i.e. .using LinkedIn which makes the process more streamlined and less frustrating and less likely that someone would opt out because of difficulty of applying.
Read Leslie Montarbo's full review
Erin LeMire | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2014

Just Okay

Likelihood to Renew

There are some great things about it, and some not so great things about it. We've recently implemented so are still working out the bugs and have several more features we have yet to utilize before we will be able to make a decision.
Read Erin LeMire's full review
Joe Redshaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2014

iReview iCIMS....

Likelihood to Renew

Although I am not using it anymore, I would renew as I felt it was a great system and all recruiters were using it and seeing the benefits. There were few complaints overall about the system from the team.
Read Joe Redshaw's full review
Michelle Coyne | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2014

How iCIMS works for me

Likelihood to Renew

I believe my company has been very happy with the iCIMS product (although my managers don't know how to say iCIMS) as it allows a for us to collaborate on requisitions as we work remotely. I haven't seen any issues with iCIMS that would make me concerned about renewing our contract.
Read Michelle Coyne's full review
Robert Lopez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2014

iCIMS Review

Likelihood to Renew

iCIMS meets our global needs from an ATS perspective and continues to invest in it's platform to continue improving it's offerings based on user feedback.
Read Robert Lopez's full review
September 30, 2015

From Taleo to iCIMS...

Likelihood to Renew

I would say that we are very likely to renew with iCIMS. They seem to continuously be improving their product based on the feedback from their clients. In addition, the thought have having to go through another implementation of this level is daunting and as long as the software continues to meet the business needs of the company and provides the appropriate level of support we will most likely stay. Costs regarding future renewals will also impact this decision and if necessary we will go to market to evaluate other options.
March 13, 2015

iCIMS and beyond!

Likelihood to Renew

From what I know today, even though I'm in a new position, KIK Custom is still using iCIMS and is planning to use it for some time.
February 25, 2015

Meets

Likelihood to Renew

The organization decided to go with another ATS - Kenexa.

Job Requisition Management (31)
Company Website Posting (27)
Publish to Social Media (21)
6.1
Job Search Site Posting (26)
Customized Application Form (27)
Resume Management (30)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (29)
Candidate Search (29)
Applicant Tracking (31)
Collaboration (30)
6.2
Task Creation and Delegation (23)
Email Templates (31)
User Permissions (28)
Notifications and Alerts (26)
5.5
Reporting (27)
5.4

About iCIMS

iCIMS' Talent Acquisition Software Suite helps organizations to leverage mobile, social, and video technologies to manage their entire talent-acquisition lifecycle. The single web-based application helps with building talent pools, recruitment-marketing automation, applicant screening, and onboarding.