iCIMS Reviews

June 15, 2020

Don't bother with iCIMS

Return on Investment

• In my past company (international) I had to spend at least 2 weeks out of every month recreating by hand my recruiting reports to management because our people in the field couldn't/wouldn't use iCIMS. Wasted 50% of my time as head of Talent Acquisition.
  • In my current company, very few of our recruiters even bother using it. A huge waste of money.
Richard Crane | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 05, 2019

iCIMS saves a ton of time and helps me get the right candidates for the job

Return on Investment

• Saves me time on my hiring process. I can go through candidates and compare them to other successful candidates much faster than with a manual hiring process, such as through email. The automated notifications are very important to me.
  • I feel like I get a better pool of candidates, which means better talent and more opportunities for growth for my organization. I don't feel like I'm taking a flyer on someone's niece or nephew. I'm getting the best objective look at all those that apply.
Read Richard Crane's full review
Shreshthi Mehta, PMP®, PHR® | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2019

Talent management using iCIMS

Return on Investment

• It is easy to advertise jobs on several job sites. It saves time in logging in to different systems and posting job in each place.
  • Candidate management is easier. One can set up an automatic decline status if the candidate responds in a certain way.
Read Shreshthi Mehta, PMP®, PHR®'s full review
Angie Pearson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2019

iCIMS - cutting edge system for your recruitment needs

• Improved Candidate Experience
  • Improved Applicant and Interview Tracking for compliance with Affirmative Action Regulations
  • Improved current employees accessibility to all current open positions
  • Improved effiencies in external recruiting through main company website as well as external job boards
Read Angie Pearson's full review
September 18, 2019

iCIMS - Good for Candidate Triage, Bad for Notifications, Email, and Mobile Access.

Return on Investment

• iCIMS, while it has its quirks, has enabled me to better organize applicants to my roles than if I was doing it by collecting resumes through email. So I appreciate the value it brings there.
  • iCIMS also wastes my time by not offering notifications - having to go to it to check for new applicants is a chore. I wish they would just send me an email when I have a new applicant.
  • Email follow-ups with candidates are cumbersome. Creating and selecting templates can be difficult, and not being able to set a default reply-to address means that I occasionally send emails to candidates from my work email address, which can be frustrating when candidates want to follow up to find out why they weren't selected.
March 05, 2019

Medium-sized company review of iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite

Return on Investment

• It allows us to easily have all of our candidates in one system.
  • Reporting is not the best, but it is sufficient for our medium-sized company.
  • When ICIMS is working through bugs and the system is down, it slows down our business, as our Recruiting department must wait until it's resolved.
November 19, 2018

iCIMS - Recommended for Your Applicant Tracking Needs

Return on Investment

• We are able to reduce paper flow by having everything electronic
  • We have significantly improved our onboarding time due to the automation provided by iCIMS
  • With improving onboarding times, we have also improved employee retention, which in turn reduces the overall cost for recruiting
February 07, 2019

iCIMS is a solid ATS but, make sure you are thorough and ask a lot of questions.

Return on Investment

• The biggest negative is, due to the lack of a couple of key vendor integrations, we have had a hard time keeping up with data entry and not all of our applicants are making into the ATS which is defeating the purpose.
  • For everything else that it does, iCIMS is a solid ATS.
September 07, 2018

Would NOT recommend.

Return on Investment

• Refusal to support decision to break ties with iCIMS has been costly.
  • Not a good overall experience.
Bruce Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 18, 2018

Best fit for a growing company

Return on Investment

• We really didn't have a viable ATS before. Has allowed company to grow five fold in two years, with national scope.
  • Because of the system integrity, we have been able to accommodate clients with very high security needs (US Treasury, Department of Defense).
  • We have been able to be highly responsive to quick hire needs of several customers nationwide, without sacrificing quality of documentation or HR compliance.
Read Bruce Wilson's full review
Carey Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 22, 2017

iCIMS Platform Review from an Enterprise-Client Perspective

Return on Investment

• The adoption of iCIMS across our business has provided a great deal of visibility into our processes. The integrations we've made with vendors (pre-employment screening, assessments, WOTC, etc) have provided us with the opportunity to use this technology as a way to reduce process variance across the enterprise and the benefit of that to an HR function cannot be overstated! Process consistency means better workforce analytics, improved compliance, easier system administration and training, and a better end user and candidate experience. iCIMS has been the vehicle by which we are improving our HR processes.
Read Carey Wilson's full review
Emily Tennant | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 15, 2018

Worth it to learn it...it can do anything

Return on Investment

• We can see our shortcomings and manage against them. There are so many reports available.
  • We took the time to train and have a lot of employee buy-in for the system.
  • We can track passive and active candidates and easily find people we spoke to in the past.
Read Emily Tennant's full review
Marc LeVine | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2016

iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Remains the Best Within Its Category

Return on Investment

• Took too long to screen each resume and assign a status - too many clicks. Has been improving with recent changes.
  • Great organizational tool for recruiting effort. This has been HUGE for us.
  • Not happy with the forced buy that took us up nearly $300 per month in usage fee - in one step. CEO is not pleased and will scrutinize value of the system more and cause us to be on the lookout for better deals with competitors.
  • Customer service has been EXCELLENT.
Read Marc LeVine's full review
Sarah Greenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 16, 2016

Take back control over your hiring process

Return on Investment

• Referral Tracking - our data collection piece for that has been very difficult to track.
  • Customer Service - Taleo is "two-sided" in that it allows our internal client service team to move candidates as well, which causes confusion. The fact that only our TA team can access and process in ICIMS allows for greater control and autonomy for our TA team.
Read Sarah Greenberg's full review
Scott Chase, SPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 07, 2015

iCIMS ATS review from a 19 year veteran

Return on Investment

• Better analytics and reporting has lead to better decisions around the Talent Acquisition function
  • The added use of a position management function has help management determine where there headcount is in the process of hire/fire at any given point in time.
  • an improved recruiting workflow has given our recruiters a precise view into there req load and the status of there candidates allowing them to handle more reqs with no added effort.
  • A great candidate application process has lead to less "dropped" candidates and an increase in our candidate database. This has improved our sourcing efforts dramatically.
Read Scott Chase, SPHR's full review
Vladimir Rodriguez, MBA, CPM | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2015

Talent Acquisition Technology & Analytics

Return on Investment

• iCIMS has allowed us to view the full recruiting life cycle at a macro level.
  • We can have data points in seconds when other systems take forever to process a report request.
  • iCIMS has allowed for better accountability of our data.
Read Vladimir Rodriguez, MBA, CPM's full review
Jennifer Millman | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2015

Why iCIMS is the best ATS on the market

Return on Investment

• Major time savings. There is no reason to be doing recruiting manually today. This product will be a life saver in terms of saving time and organizing your candidate pools. It's also a great way to take notes in the candidate records so you can always remember as the years go on the reasons you passed on a candidate. Just great for organization.
  • It has allowed us to communicate with candidates. It's a fact that 77% of job seekers get absolutely ZERO communication from employers when they apply for a job. iCIMS allows for immediate and automatic communication which is essential for candidate experience and employment brand.
  • It allows us to work faster, respond to candidates and hiring managers faster, as well as easy end-of-year AAP reporting.
  • The ROI is difficult to calculate because it the benefit is time, efficiency, speed and saved trees - i consider an ATS a basic necessity for any organization that has a need to fill jobs. ...it is not a question of whether to purchase an ATS, but which one to purchase.
Read Jennifer Millman's full review
Ryan Winthrop, MA, PHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2015

Objective iCIMS Review From a Past User

Return on Investment

• iCIMS has overall great customer service.
  • My organization owns this a bit; We struggled in the initial implementation process. My advice to iCIMS would be to be very detailed and upfront to new customers the importance of the implementation aspect. Have multiple calls and conversations with all individuals involved so that they can customize what they exactly want. If you don't you will be behind the 8 ball from the start and potentially never get to where you want.
  • From an ROI perspective, it cost my organization significantly because we did not have it implemented correctly from the start and given the needs in other areas for my organization (more mobile/social capabilities) caused us to make an ATS change after only 2 years.
Read Ryan Winthrop, MA, PHR's full review

Job Requisition Management (31)
Company Website Posting (27)
Publish to Social Media (21)
6.1
Job Search Site Posting (26)
Customized Application Form (27)
Resume Management (30)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (29)
6.2
Candidate Search (29)
Applicant Tracking (31)
Collaboration (30)
6.2
Task Creation and Delegation (23)
6.1
Email Templates (31)
User Permissions (28)
Notifications and Alerts (26)
5.5
Reporting (27)
5.3

About iCIMS

iCIMS' Talent Acquisition Software Suite helps organizations to leverage mobile, social, and video technologies to manage their entire talent-acquisition lifecycle. The single web-based application helps with building talent pools, recruitment-marketing automation, applicant screening, and onboarding.