Pros and Cons
- Very easy to use - initial configuration and daily use are very smooth.
- Theme customization by changing CSS code, logo, colors, header, footer, etc.
- Free version for product evaluations and pilot projects up to 10 users.
- Clean interface - Good UI and UX.
- File sharing, meetings schedulement, forums and tasks control for teams
- Pricing can lead to high costs.
- Users without CSS knowledge may have a hard time to customize themes. Maybe more graphical options to change layouts would be nice.
- NO SSO and LDAP authentication methods available in the basic version.
- Languages support in the basic version.