March 23, 2020
Score 2 out of 10
Read Terica Bergan's full review
Pros and Cons
- Uploading data is very easy and straight forward with the included templates for testing that is standard across the state like M-Step, NWEA Map and Such.
- Searching for students and seeing all of their tests in one screen was very easy and user friendly.
- Running pre-defined reports was also very easy and straight forward. Just a few clicks and the report was right in front of you quickly.
- Tech support seemed good but our main issue was never resolved. We received attention and someone was working on our issue, but they could never figure out why our student count was off for 1 grade level even though they said our data looked great.
- The customized reports were powerful, but there was so much to learn for the average administrative user, like a principal, to get the detailed data they need. You would have to have a dedicated person to create customized reports.
- At some point, our representative just stopped calling and there was no further contact. Then our rep left the company and the new rep only sent one email notifying us of the change. That was almost a year ago.