December 07, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Darla Batistic's full review
Pros and Cons
- It provides a comprehensive profile of students across time, allowing users to track growth and identify at-risk students.
- It is easy for all users to create ad hoc reports and assessments.
- The company is continually adding features recommended by users.
- The helpline is accessible to all end users, calls are readily answered, and the support staff is knowledgeable.
- It would be nice if it communicated in real time with our other student database systems. We have to do a nightly update to share information with other systems, and still, some data gets stuck and needs to be "wiped".
- The intervention tracking system, OnTrack, is difficult to set up and manage.
- Assessment item banks could offer a better variety of items.