InsightSquared is primarily used by managers and our executive team to monitor sales progress. It allows for sales, management, and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of InsightSquared Sales Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $65 per month
- Supported: Comprehensive Pipeline Management
- Supported: Objective Sales Forecasting
- Supported: Painless Sales Retrospectives
- Supported: Powerful Pipeline Trends
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to Pipeline Management
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to Data-Driven Forecasting
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to the Right Metrics for Your Inside Sales Team
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to Building a Successful Outbound Lead Generation Team
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- data visualizations
- hookup to Salesforce
- expensive for what it is
- lacks differentiation compared to others
- Detailed Forecasting
- Reporting on Current Pipeline
- Reporting on Previous Time - Days, Weeks, Months, Quarters, Years
- Performance Measurement
- Activity Ratio
- Reporting on KPIs that are not necessarily tied to a $ amount (BDRs)
- Coloring of bar graphs is not adjustable
- Too many report options which can create confusion and waste time
- Great canned reports, all relevant to sales organizations
- Ability to tailor dashboards to specific needs
- Consistent sync with Salesforce
- Not easily customizable by the end user, needs professional services
- Inability to create a custom report with a graph
- Marketing data tools are still primitive
- Love that there are graph templates that can be customized and provide a very clear picture of what's going on.
- Each graph/chart has an explanation of what it means and how to use it.
- Is integrated with Salesforce, i.e., appears as a tab along with Accounts, Reports, Dashboards, etc., for easy access.
- There are a couple graph/chart explanations that could be a little easier to understand.
- Nothing else really comes to mind.
- The reports are customizable--you can view your date the way you want to view it.
- Their customer support is absolutely second to none--A+ every time.
- Such a robust system full of ANY data you could think of
- Their easily customizable reporting makes KPI tracking a breeze.
- The system is almost TOO robust; it's nearly impossible to learn and utilize everything within the system.
- Some things are not customizable after creating them. Leaderboards, for example, cannot be renamed; they have to be deleted and re-added.
We use itInsightSquared Sales Analytics for forecasting, pipeline management, win songs feature (which is a great one, by the way), sales leaderboards, and more. We have it built into our very business process and reviewing the data. We have recurring reports for both individual reps and management. The visualization options and custom pivots work well.
- Clean visualization
- Reliable CRM integration
- Quality pivot options and recurring reports saves so much time, as opposed to only running reports in CRM.
- Win songs!
- It's hard to know when you have custom pivots and when you don't.
- Some customization is not available, but sometimes it's better to adhere to these sorts of limitations.
It's less appropriate for fusing marketing analytics with revenue. The integration with marketing automation platform seems a bit weak. If your SFDC activity data isn't well configured, that can cause issues as well with SDR type metrics.
- Out of the box reports.
- Data analysis.
- Custom report building.
- Customer success.
- Integration with Salesforce.
- More reports.
- Slightly more customization to charts and table views.
Should not be used for one-off reports. These reports stay there and are a bit set in stone (which I think is a good thing). Limits custom reporting which is both a pro and a con.
- Accurate reporting
- Trend analysis
- Report flexibility
- Ability to integrate into Salesforce dashboards
2. Great for analyzing long term sales trends and identifying what might be going wrong when sales are decreasing.
- Great value for money! InsightSquare has great off-the-shelf reports and charts, answering most questions sales teams face. InsightSquared is super easy to set up, the customer success team really goes above and beyond to make sure the account is pulling the right data, and we are leveraging the tool to its best.
- It works seamless with Salesforce, and data is refreshed almost in real-time.
- Bulk changes to reports/dashboards can be time consuming sometimes. But there is not much to complain about the tool so far. It serves our current requirements quite well. Customer Success has been quick to respond and help us out.
- Cross-object reporting in conjunction with Salesforce allows us to see a broader analysis of our database as a whole (leads, contacts, opportunities...).
- Retroactive reporting so that we can see at any given time in history what leads hit what success, which Salesforce lacks.
- Emailable dashboards filled with customized reports.
- Deciding what type of report for what use case is confusing. Perhaps the naming scheme needs to be updated to follow more what Salesforce uses.
- Customizing reports on filters sometimes requires help from support based on how customized you need it.
- Regular check-ins about new features, how to use the tool, etc. would help with adoption.
InsightSquared has given us the ability to easily drill-down into our data and make our Salesforce data actionable for the individual, the manager, and the executive team all at once.
- High-quality Leaderboards
- Executive Dashboards
- 1:1 Manager Dashboards
- Basic version comes with 80 pre-built reports, but it can be difficult to customize those reports
- Licensing structure can be somewhat inflexible
Teams that have data analysts processing data and performing more sophisticated analysis on data, will be frustrated with the basic version of InsightSquared. To make the product effective for those groups, you will want to purchase the additional feature/product called Slate. Slate will allow you to connect in other BI tools and use that data in InsightSquared dashboards and reports.
- Providing industry leading visualizations of your sales and marketing data
- Ability to manage sales operations
- Create visual dashboards
- Flexibility to change the standard reports
- Better guides to how to interpret the data that is shown in their standard reporting suite
- The UI is easy and intuitive
- Their customer service is top shelf
- Very reliable platform
- Cannot display averages in a meaningful way for us
- Does not connect to our back office (Bullhorn Back Office)
InsightSquared is primarily used by managers and our executive team to monitor sales progress. It allows for sales, management, and finance to clearly see results, and investigate ad-hoc questions.
It is a great resource for sales managers during one-on-one rep meetings to see where the rep stands in regards to quota coverage, pipeline, and historical performance.
- Quick and easy data solution of executive team. They can use their phones to view the IS2 app.
- Intuitive platform that can be picked up easily by new hires.
- Numerous Filters that allow for quick answers to ad hoc questions.
- Hard to track history if reps change positions/roles
- A few of the reports like Quota Heatmap and Bookings Overtime prorate goals based on number of days that have passed in the Month/Qtr to show progress. Unfortunately, at this time this functionality cannot be removed in IS2 to look at the full current Month/Qtr. goals.
- lag time to update deal data from Salesforce
There is also a prebuilt SaaS dashboard that can be used.
- Graphical representation of pipeline and activity
- Easy to navigate and interpret data behind reports and dashboards
- Seamless integration to Salesforce
- Some areas lack a high level of customization and requires assistance from professional services
- Their momentum report is one of my favorite reports. It gives an objective look at which deals have had a lot of activity on them recently and provides a good focus.
- Detailing what each report means, very helpful.
- Great interface and easy navigation.
- Maybe an improvement on the load time for some of the reports, not bad overall and not something that ever detracts from the core functionality of the product.
- Nothing else that comes to mind!
- The ability to create various dashboards for different teams or metrics is incredibly useful.
- The complexity of the reports you can create and how it seamlessly flow from your Salesforce data is incredibly helpful.
- Additional integrations could be very useful, including a unique integration specifically with our own database would be incredible.
- The UI could be improved to make certain aspects of the product more user-friendly, especially for team members who may not be data minded.
- The user interface is very logical and easy to use.
- The graphs and charts really help for visual learners.
- The amount of data you can analyze is massive! You can run a report or create a dashboard for just about anything.
- It seems like there are times where we can't figure out where the data is coming from. That could be user input errors.
- You can get overwhelmed by the amount of options available for report generation.
- Sometimes it is hard to interpret exactly what the data is saying. For instance, there is a funnel graph with percentages, but is the 90% related to the number directly above it or all numbers above?
- Dashboard - fundamental data in one easy to understand page
- The Lab - great way of using the system to generate data for any time frame
- Newsfeed - get the data straight into your email inbox
- Maybe more colours
- Different diagrams (cake diagram)
- Predictive Modeling
- Visualizing Data
- Routine Reporting
- More frequent data updates from Salesforce (however, they are already quite frequent)
- Accurately track submittals
- Nice visual charts of where you are to goal
- Custom modules on the home page could be a little more user friendly to set up
- I love the flexibility that InsightSquared has to offer. We have a number of Salesforce fields that are used in different ways because we aren't strictly a sales company. They have been helping us from the beginning to figure out the best ways to organize our data to get the information we're looking for.
- The Dashboards within the system are great. I wish we used them better than we currently do, but that is a growth area for us. As the admin, I have the capability to setup dashboards for different users who may not be as tech-savy. This is huge because I can play around with them and experiment before we implement for the user.
- I know this is something they have in process, but I would love to be able to customize reports myself. The support team is always super responsive and makes sure that we're taken care of. But, it would be great to just be able to log in and change the small things myself.
- I recently downloaded the InsightSquared app to my phone, and I'd like to see more functionality there. Currently. You are only able to see dashboards that have a already been created.
- Great full-screen mode available in Salesforce
- Ability to make custom dashboards to show what is important to you
- Very responsive support team
- Would like to be able to use the live screen mode outside of Salesforce
- Would be nice to change task filters more easily then having to contact support (though they're quick when the time arises)
- I love the easy to use format and how digestible the information is. Often times reporting, especially the ones as detailed as the ones they provide can be difficult to make sense of. The reports they provide make it very obvious to anyone what the actionable items are. Also being able to auto-send the reports daily is awesome.
- Improving Sales process. We have been able to identify major gaps in behavior and also given the sales managers the tool they need to have these insights at their disposal for coaching.
- Funnel Reporting
- More ability to build customized reports
- Trending! Salesforce shows you everything at present state, but InsightSquared allows you to see things over time. Very helpful!
- Our sales processes are not cookie cutter. InsightSquared was able to make adjustments to the system during our implementation, but there are a still a few reports that we can't use because we do things a little differently.