Instapage

Instapage Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

We use Instapage in our Marketing efforts for landing pages, sales pages, squeeze pages and thank you pages. It helps us to have a unique product funnel that is specific to that product but saves us massive time without having to start from scratch.
  • Page customization. Intapage has tons of templates to chose from depending on the goal you would like to reach with that page and you are able to customize the entire look and feel to make it match your brand and your voice.
  • Analytics. Instapage also provides all the conversion analytics you would need to make an educated and data-driven decision for your funnel.
  • Easy and fast. Instapage makes it so easy to create a funnel, that I have people on my team who have never built a funnel before using Instapage and they are able to do it within 30 minutes. It's super simple and the platform is easy to navigate.
  • Integration. I use Infusionsoft as a CRM and in the past I have had to back up the integration with web hooks because the API would not always send data to Infusionsoft correctly.
  • Page Builder. Sometimes I notice that there are glitches but nothing too catastrophic
It's really great for building simple funnel steps out. If you have a more complex funnel, it may not be the very best but it would get the job done.
We originally started using Instapage when we had a marketing platform that required coding for our landing pages. With such a small marketing department in our company we were limited in our ability to make great landing pages and that is when I was introduced to Instapage. I have been able to create beautifully designed landing pages with Instapage and recently they integrated with HubSpot (this is the platform we now use) so this will make my life even easier.
  • Instapage is a WYSWYG type landing page service. I don't think it could be easier to design landing pages.
  • Recently, HubSpot added an integration with Instapage but even before then I was able to grab the coding from my Instapage landing pages and add them to our website. Now with the integration it will be smoother and gathering marketing information from forms should be quick and easy.
  • Instapage provides several template landing pages so you really just need to drop in elements from your company. You can also build your own pages.
  • Originally, we used Pardot and Instapage and I had to pull the coding from our Instapage landing pages and throw that into Pardot to get nice looking landing pages. When we transitioned to HubSpot, they took our existing pages and did this for us. But now they added an integration with Instapage and I am guessing this will solve any issues with using Instapage going forward for our website's landing pages.
Instapage is definitely a great tool for smaller companies with a small marketing department. I know basic coding but that only got me so far when it came to building out landing pages. With Instapage I do not need to have any coding knowledge to build out a beautiful, functioning landing page.
If you are using a software or platform that does not integrate with Instapage it might be difficult to use the forms to pull in marketing information. You can still do this but it would probably need to all be done with Instapage and then uploaded to your marketing platform.
Instapage is a great tool for quickly building slick landing pages. The tool is robust and easy to use. While I'm a fan of the product, I have serious concerns, and a major gripe, with their cancellation policy and billing practices.
  • Quick, easy landing pages.
  • Intuitive, WYSWIG platform.
  • Horrendous cancellation policy. Virtually impossible to cancel. Customer service is inattentive and inflexible. Despite canceling within 30 days, as their refund policy states, I was billed for 2 months and was only able to get a refund via chargeback through my credit card company.
Use Optimizely. Similar tool with onshore support who won't try to screw you!

Instapage Scorecard Summary

SEO and Conversion Optimization (5)
Landing page A/B testing: (3)
Dynamic page text replacement (3)
Real-time analytics dashboard (3)
SEO tools (3)
Optimization recommendations (3)

What is Instapage?

The vendor states that Instapage aims to be the leader in post-click automation, and promises to help digital advertisers create more relevant and impactful advertising by unifying the post-click stage of the advertising funnel. With Instapage, marketers can maximize conversions by creating, personalizing, and optimizing post-click landing pages at scale, and automatically connecting ads with relevant post-click pages.

With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of over 16%, the vendor boasts that leading brands across 100 countries are presently using Instapage to capture more value from their campaigns.

Instapage Features

• Supported: Advanced Lead Generation
  • Supported: A/B Testing and Heatmaps Optimization
  • Supported: Marketing & Sales Integrations
  • Supported: Team Collaboration
  • Supported: Client Management

Instapage Screenshots

Split test your pages to optimize performance and increase conversions.Create beautiful pages -- mobile and desktop -- with no design or technical skill necessary.Send your leads into HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, MailChimp, or dozens of other marketing tools. We're adding new integrations all the time.Create beautiful pages -- mobile and desktop -- with no design or technical skill necessary.Save time by enabling your designers, account managers, and clients to leave feedback right on a landing page.Split test your pages to optimize performance and increase conversions.Send your leads into HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, MailChimp, or dozens of other marketing tools. We're adding new integrations all the time.View key conversion metrics like cost-per-visitor, cost-per-lead, traffic, device, and variation in real-time, as well as heatmaps of our pages in order to make better decisions about your digital advertising spend.

Instapage Video