- Ivanti Service Manager (powered by Heat) is completely customizable and can be process driven.
- Excellent product for multiple departments …
We have a few Mac's and were …
- ITSM reports and dashboards (20)9.191%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (20)9.090%
- Self-service tools (19)8.282%
- ITSM collaboration and documentation (19)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ivanti Service Manager, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Ivanti offers the Ivanti Service Manager, powered by Heat. Ivanti is the company that resulted from the merger of Heat and LANDESK in January 2017.
Heat Software, formerly FrontRange offered a range of ITSM solutions and was a very well-known vendor in this space offering both SaaS and on-premise configurations, competing with BMC Remedy, IBM SmartCloud, ServiceNow, and Cherwell Service Management.
- Helping IT Service Teams define their processes and Service Level agreements has made them much more efficient
- Our Service Requests for new and update network accounts has been used over 2500 times this year. This automated process has saved the AD team from performing 90% of the routine account tasks
- The Change Management module of the system has helped our organization to be more secure and helped us to manage the risks involved with large and small IT changes.
- Support for 45,000 customers across multiple lines of business on one platform
- Single source for help, support and request fulfilment
- Support, development, licensing, and maintenance of one platform, rather than multiple offerings provided by multiple vendors
- Request processes are now documented as a workflow, which is executed by the system. Service Desk staff no longer need to move requests through the process manually as the workflow handles team assignments, emails, etc. This allows our Service Desk to dedicate more resources to first call resolution issues.
- Change process is now documented as a workflow, which is executed by the system. The Change Manager no longer needs to move requests through the process manually as the workflow handles notifications, approvals, etc.
- Staff can enter requests via Self Service at at time, with no need to reach out to Service Desk staff. Each request prompts the staff member to ensure the receiving technician receives all information they need to complete that specific request. This has enabled technicians to react faster to requests as they received all required information upfront.
- Customer-enabled automation
- Higher efficiencies
- Better asset tracking
- Automation of our phishing button in Incident saves about 70 hours of work per year
- Adopted by the business community as a unified tool for managing services
- Great ROI and easily recovered
- Consulting engagement budget can balloon with Ivanti Business Partners.
- With a19 Consulting the ROI has significantly improved with improved automation, workflows, and integration.
- a19 Consulting's Asset Scanner and Manager integration with Procurement has significantly streamlined operations in tracking Assets, Shipments, packing slips, invoices.
- a19 Consulting's Project Tracker has made managing the Ivanti Service Manager implementation a breeze and cut out the need for a project manager, allowing customers to work directly with the consultant for an efficient hands-on-roll-up-your-sleeves implementation, with optimal use of consulting time.
- a19 Consulting's Change Control features allow for easy and seamless integration with ISM and communication/notifications to Service Desk and IT Staff.
- Huge! It has automated almost everything we throw at it, giving us the time to work on what matters most - innovation!
- It has help us consolidate down to one system to asset and issue tracking
- it links items together well so its easier to see the full history of issues with CIs
- Helped with self service
- Email intake could be better
- Allowed expansion to other departments
- Ability to digitise and streamline processes which has been really useful for teams used to primarily working with emails and paper.
- Process automation. Removed busy work so staff have more time to do better things.
- Transitional work ticket flow has decreased (less problems).
- Allows for more time to be spent on other projects.
- Newer employees were easily trained.
- In the Classroom Support department, this has provided a quick access system available via tablet for technicians on the go and has improved response time.
- In the Helpdesk, this has assisted in the automation of repetitive tasks and assisted with providing better accountability for the completion of an assigned task.
- Significantly reduced our administration by automating key reports and notifications
- Improved visibility of key metrics to aid driving behavior
- Issues are not forgotten like emails and a ticket has to be resolved to close
- Issues are all documented again unlike email
- Cost is reasonable for the benefit provided.
- Automated workflows has decreased time to complete service requests
- Ease of logging and searching has made reporting more efficient
- The ability to set knowledge article to expire and require annual reviews has cleaned up our article database
- Allowed to shorten the resolution time.
- Much more and better info for decision making.
- Our instance has introduced integration of HEAT Voice and HEAT CRM to our contact center, which has resulted in reporting efficiencies in our group.
- The product has allowed an in-house team to administer the product and support it rather than rely on our IT Organization for basic reporting and administrative needs ($$ savings)
- A browser-based application has eliminated the time expended on installing the product for newer users.
- HEAT Service Managment ensures that any IT organization can align itself with strategiccal business initiatives and service management goals.
- While it did provide a myriad of tracking capability, much of the data had to be manual managed and that took several people to do and check for accuracy.
- It did make the program run, but could have been easier at the time.