. Web site
. Marketing automation
- Role-based user permissions (10)8.686%
- Admin section (10)8.282%
- Code quality / cleanliness (10)7.777%
- WYSIWYG editor (10)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jahia Digital Experience Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Jahia Solutions Group aims to make digital experiences simpler. Built on a cloud-based platform, Jahia helps organizations leverage their content and customer data to fully engage with their customers. Jahia integrates into existing technology stacks and can be customized to meet each organization’s specific business needs and challenges.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Switzerland, Jahia has offices in Boston, Toronto and Paris. The vendor states Jahia’s customer community includes hundreds of global brands and organizations, including Ben & Jerry’s, Nationwide, NASA and General Motors.
- Supported: WYSIWYG editor
- Supported: Code quality / cleanliness
- Supported: Content versioning
- Supported: Admin section
- Supported: Page templates
- Supported: Mobile optimization / responsive design
- Supported: Publishing workflow
- Supported: Form generator
- Supported: Content scheduling
- Supported: Internal content search
- Supported: SEO support
- Supported: Bulk management
- Supported: Internationalization / multi-language
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Content creation and editing
- Supported: Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Supported: Taxonomy management
- Supported: Pre-built, customizable page templates and themes
- Supported: Multi-channel content delivery
- Supported: Language management
- Supported: Validation Workflows
- Supported: Headless CMS – Content & Media Manager (Content API, GraphQL)
- Supported: Traditional CMS
- Supported: Portal framework
- Supported: Role based content
- Supported: 250+ out-of-the-box connectors
- Supported: Personalization management UI
- Supported: A/B testing and optimization
- Supported: built-in analytics and reporting
- Supported: Form generator
- Supported: List management and dynamic segmentation
- Supported: Consent management and GDPR-related capabilities
- Supported: data collection
- Supported: Progressive Web Application
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Balance between ease of contribution and a powerful integration platform.
- Possibility to manage templates via the Studio (web based, drag&drop interface).
- Agility and industrialization of deployments (from 7.0 version); ex: modularity and hot deployment with OSGi modules.
- New marketing factory (and future eCommerce platform) to provide a full range product for Digital needs.
- A too small community, not so many interactions thought the community (GitHub for example) with editor.
- Changes in pricing; necessity for progressivity.
- Delay in the availability of the website Jahia Academy (e-learning website for Jahia expertise).
- Projects driven by the marketing department
- Projects with agility and industrialization needs
- Projects with strong integration/infrastructure requirements (banking/insurance, public sector, big corporate)
- Increased employee efficiency for contributors (and templates development for internal dev).
- Allow a better targeting of the audience (in combination with Marketing Factory).
- Allow users to manage a side sub-project quickly and effortlessly (landing pages, event website).
- Professional services company