Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jira Software, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 per month
- Tech Details
Jira Software is a software development tool used by agile teams and supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, kanban, or a team's own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, users can plan, track, and manage agile software development projects from a single tool, helping teams release higher quality software, faster.
And since not every team works the same way, Jira Software allows teams to customize workflows, permissions, and schemes to match the unique needs of each team.
With Jira Software, teams are able to:
- Track versions, features, and progress at a glance
- Easily re-prioritize user stories and bugs
- Estimate stories, adjust sprint scope, check velocity, and re-prioritize issues
- Estimate, track and report on story points; become more accurate
- Report on agile metrics to provide real-time, actionable data on team efficiency, quality, and overall performance
- Integrate with all the tools their dev team is already using, from the rest of the Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, and Crucible) to other popular developer tools on-premise or cloud (e.g., GitHub and Jenkins).
- Provide greater flexibility to curate which teams have access to which information with sprint and project-level permissions
- Flexibly tailor Jira tasks and their workflows to a specific team's use case
- Extend Jira with over 1,800 apps from the Atlassian Marketplace to fit any capability not provided by default
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- All in one location
- Report analyses of already-delivered products to clients & customers already using Confluence or other Atlassian tools, in the form most integrated with it.
- Recommend it to entities with no CMS to determine if they need minimal, open or proprietary CMS capabilities, and to determine if they can discipline their proposed specification in JIRA form.
- Hopefully, when it has better support for proposed (not released) product problems, use as initial specification tool, so that support can use exactly the same tool used to specify a release.
- We'd like to integrate it with Zendesk to better organize feedback and responses from and to our customers.
- We already use JIRA to track almost all of our work. I imagine that if additional departments are created, or new, novel projects are begun, JIRA will continue to be the go-to repository for work tracking