Jira Software Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Bo Acimovic | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

JIRA is a tool that gets updated regularly. This is a sure sign that there is a company behind it that is always improving the quality of their product. This means we can rely on usage of this tool for years to come. Considering we have a lot of projects and tasks in JIRA and knowing it's a tool with a future we will definitely keep using it. Also, even though we don't attach a lot of files to our tasks, I don't think there are any storage limits.
Read Bo Acimovic's full review
Skyler Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2015

JIRA is the bees knees.

Likelihood to Renew

I believe JIRA is so highly regarded that we'll be renewing when it's time. I love the tool and know that the ones in charge of purchasing such tools will be inclined to keep us aligned using JIRA.
Read Skyler Morris's full review
Adam James | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I do not make decisions at my new company, so it's out of my hands. I will say that we're in dire need of a new Project Tracking suite, but I'm not sure how interested they'd be in building something from the ground up. But, if discussions turn to blowing up our current solution and going in another direction, I will be recommending JIRA, and offering to take lead in it's implementation.
Read Adam James's full review

Likelihood to Renew

While there are no fundamental problems with JIRA, I'm unsure that I will be working myself very closely with users of Atlassian Confluence. The client base I am concerned with tend to be more integrated with Amazon, IBM BlueMix / Watson, open source LAMP/PHP (WordPress, MediaWiki) & those that rely on more proprietary CMS would tend to use Sharepoint not Confluence. JIRA seems to me to stand or fall with the rest of the Atlassian silo or suite, as it is not closely integrated with Sharepoint or mediawiki based reporting or knowledge management. Data interchange standards in this area are weak so Microsoft, open source LAMP projects using Phabricator, and Atlassian JIRA seem to be three distinct silos, with Amazon, Google & IBM offering their own tools for similar needs.
Andrew Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

JIRA is quickly becoming an integral part of our workflow. It will take some time to train non IT personnel how to work in a ticket-based system, but it will be worth it in the long run. As our company expands, so does our need for structure and organization. On top of this, the Atlassian team is incredibly helpful and very friendly in person. I have been able to get questions answered face to face and they even followed up to make sure the solution they recommended worked.
Read Andrew Meyer's full review
Matthew Brazeau | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

This application was seen to practically track and stimulate progress on an Agile software development team creating a human critical medical product which demanded a level of traceability made possible by Atlassian JIRA and other safe developmental practices.
Read Matthew Brazeau's full review
Rishi Tandon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I think as of now, it is in sync with the mythology and the methods we used for the product development. We could connect JIRA with other Atlassian similar products such as Stash, Fisheye, Jenkins and more. Overall, it creates a great ecosystem to support and fasten the product development.
Read Rishi Tandon's full review
Kyle Kost | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2013

JIRA GreenHopper

Likelihood to Renew

Overall the product is okay. The organization was using JIRA already for defect tracking and it was relatively low cost. This made it a relatively easy decision. It handles the Agile basics, but it is not as robust as other pure Agile tools (like Rally).
Read Kyle Kost's full review
August 19, 2015

JIRA Review - SL

Likelihood to Renew

Since it is so widely used within the organization and it has made so many processes more efficient, I foresee the use of the tool for a long time.

Likelihood to Renew

JIRA is highly integrated into our organization. Nearly every department uses it, and many have multiple JIRA projects set up to track different types of work. We rolled out JIRA in a staged manner, but it continued to be adopted by more and more people and departments because it continues to show results. I expect we will continue to renew our JIRA license for years to come.

About Jira Software

Jira Software is a software development tool used by agile teams and supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, kanban, or a team's own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, users can plan, track, and manage agile software development projects from a single tool, helping teams release higher quality software, faster.

And since not every team works the same way, Jira Software allows teams to customize workflows, permissions, and schemes to match the unique needs of each team.

With Jira Software, teams are able to:

• Track versions, features, and progress at a glance
  • Easily re-prioritize user stories and bugs
  • Estimate stories, adjust sprint scope, check velocity, and re-prioritize issues
  • Estimate, track and report on story points; become more accurate
  • Report on agile metrics to provide real-time, actionable data on team efficiency, quality, and overall performance
  • Integrate with all the tools their dev team is already using, from the rest of the Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, and Crucible) to other popular developer tools on-premise or cloud (e.g., GitHub and Jenkins).
  • Provide greater flexibility to curate which teams have access to which information with sprint and project-level permissions
  • Flexibly tailor Jira tasks and their workflows to a specific team's use case
  • Extend Jira with over 1,800 apps from the Atlassian Marketplace to fit any capability not provided by default

Jira Software Integrations