Jira Software Reviews

July 22, 2016
Vladimir Bushel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

As always, it's good and important to be up to time with all recent technological streams. Since I use JIRA on daily basis, I need to know all new features.
Read Vladimir Bushel's full review
July 08, 2015
Bo Acimovic | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

JIRA is a tool that gets updated regularly. This is a sure sign that there is a company behind it that is always improving the quality of their product. This means we can rely on usage of this tool for years to come. Considering we have a lot of projects and tasks in JIRA and knowing it's a tool with a future we will definitely keep using it. Also, even though we don't attach a lot of files to our tasks, I don't think there are any storage limits.
Read Bo Acimovic's full review
February 25, 2015
Skyler Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I believe JIRA is so highly regarded that we'll be renewing when it's time. I love the tool and know that the ones in charge of purchasing such tools will be inclined to keep us aligned using JIRA.
Read Skyler Morris's full review
December 18, 2014
Adam James | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I do not make decisions at my new company, so it's out of my hands. I will say that we're in dire need of a new Project Tracking suite, but I'm not sure how interested they'd be in building something from the ground up. But, if discussions turn to blowing up our current solution and going in another direction, I will be recommending JIRA, and offering to take lead in it's implementation.
Read Adam James's full review
October 24, 2017

Likelihood to Renew

While there are no fundamental problems with JIRA, I'm unsure that I will be working myself very closely with users of Atlassian Confluence. The client base I am concerned with tend to be more integrated with Amazon, IBM BlueMix / Watson, open source LAMP/PHP (WordPress, MediaWiki) & those that rely on more proprietary CMS would tend to use Sharepoint not Confluence. JIRA seems to me to stand or fall with the rest of the Atlassian silo or suite, as it is not closely integrated with Sharepoint or mediawiki based reporting or knowledge management. Data interchange standards in this area are weak so Microsoft, open source LAMP projects using Phabricator, and Atlassian JIRA seem to be three distinct silos, with Amazon, Google & IBM offering their own tools for similar needs.
August 13, 2014
Andrew Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

JIRA is quickly becoming an integral part of our workflow. It will take some time to train non IT personnel how to work in a ticket-based system, but it will be worth it in the long run. As our company expands, so does our need for structure and organization. On top of this, the Atlassian team is incredibly helpful and very friendly in person. I have been able to get questions answered face to face and they even followed up to make sure the solution they recommended worked.
Read Andrew Meyer's full review
August 15, 2014
Sapan Kothari | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Outside of being mandated company-wide, I love the robustness of JIRA. So far I have not come across a project management obstacle that JIRA has not solved for me.
Read Sapan Kothari's full review
August 14, 2014
Rukmoni CK | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I will say yes for JIRA. But if it covers all the SDLC cycle activities that is very useful.
Read Rukmoni CK's full review
August 05, 2014
Matthew Brazeau | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

This application was seen to practically track and stimulate progress on an Agile software development team creating a human critical medical product which demanded a level of traceability made possible by Atlassian JIRA and other safe developmental practices.
Read Matthew Brazeau's full review
March 04, 2014
Rishi Tandon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I think as of now, it is in sync with the mythology and the methods we used for the product development. We could connect JIRA with other Atlassian similar products such as Stash, Fisheye, Jenkins and more. Overall, it creates a great ecosystem to support and fasten the product development.
Read Rishi Tandon's full review
October 22, 2013
Kyle Kost | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Overall the product is okay. The organization was using JIRA already for defect tracking and it was relatively low cost. This made it a relatively easy decision. It handles the Agile basics, but it is not as robust as other pure Agile tools (like Rally).
Read Kyle Kost's full review
August 19, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

Since it is so widely used within the organization and it has made so many processes more efficient, I foresee the use of the tool for a long time.
April 08, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

JIRA is highly integrated into our organization. Nearly every department uses it, and many have multiple JIRA projects set up to track different types of work. We rolled out JIRA in a staged manner, but it continued to be adopted by more and more people and departments because it continues to show results. I expect we will continue to renew our JIRA license for years to come.
April 13, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

Renewal is not up to me.

What is Jira Software?

Jira Software is a software development tool used by agile teams and supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, kanban, or a team's own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, users can plan, track, and manage agile software development projects from a single tool, helping teams release higher quality software, faster.

And since not every team works the same way, Jira Software allows teams to customize workflows, permissions, and schemes to match the unique needs of each team.

With Jira Software, teams are able to:

• Track versions, features, and progress at a glance
  • Easily re-prioritize user stories and bugs
  • Estimate stories, adjust sprint scope, check velocity, and re-prioritize issues
  • Estimate, track and report on story points; become more accurate
  • Report on agile metrics to provide real-time, actionable data on team efficiency, quality, and overall performance
  • Integrate with all the tools their dev team is already using, from the rest of the Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, and Crucible) to other popular developer tools on-premise or cloud (e.g., GitHub and Jenkins).
  • Provide greater flexibility to curate which teams have access to which information with sprint and project-level permissions
  • Flexibly tailor Jira tasks and their workflows to a specific team's use case
  • Extend Jira with over 1,800 apps from the Atlassian Marketplace to fit any capability not provided by default

Jira Software Integrations