January 17, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Binoy Shah's full review
Pros and Cons
- Jmeter is an open source and highly customized tool for your needs. There are open source JMeter plugins also available in the market to extend JMeter existing functionality.
- JMeter provides a very easy user interface and pluggable components, and different visual charts and summary report listeners. Also nowadays JMeter supports quite rich HTML reporting.
- JMeter can be used for volume testing, load testing, availability testing. Also, it allows the master and slave concept. Hence you can create multiple load generators and controllers, and JMeter will give you combined execution status.
- JMeter provides great documentation.
- To get a summarized HTML report, the user needs to configure a lot of things. It should be done with a single click like other paid tools in the market.
- Support to measure desktop based application performance.