JobDiva is used across our entire organization. Our recruiters utilize all the modules on the recruiting side. Our sales team is very …
Cynet systems use JobDiva as ATS and an integrated Job Portal to fetch candidates from portals integrated therein giving us the option to …
[JobDiva is] being used in the whole firm - all departments. It assists us in recruiting and sourcing from several sources, creating an …
[JobDiva is being used as a] CRM tool for all candidates, clients' information, and production tracking.
We use JobDiva to track Jobs (Reqs), Clients, Candidates, our Consultant Employees, Vendors and more! Our entire Company throughout the US …
We use JobDiva to enter in notes, assignments, pay, and many other things for each candidate we have come into the office. It is being …
JobDiva is used by the recruiting team. When I joined JTSi November 2020, I evaluated JobDiva in a recruiting and staffing process …
It is used for fetching new resumes from the harvester. It also [has] the feature to get harvest [to] start right away, you save the …
Currently, JobDiva is used by our recruitment department and partially by the onboarding team.
I love JobDiva and how it sources from job boards for me. Makes my recruiting job easier.
JobDiva has been adopted by our Service Delivery (recruiting) and our Sales organization and is being used to its fullest extent. We now …
JobDiva is being used across the whole organization as we are a recruitment agency. It helps us source for open jobs, keep track of …
Our organization uses JobDiva to track candidates and clients. Candidates' resumes are in JobDiva and can be matched to client job orders. …
JobDiva is the main ATS for all our corporate staffing solutions, from tracking, managing applicants to on-boarding and it has the ability …
We used JobDiva in searching and harvesting for possible candidates. It is good because JobDiva will automatically give you the results …
JobDiva is used across our organization. We use JobDiva as a Candidate Management tool. JobDiva assists us through every aspect of the …
JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking systems that I have ever used. It is very friendly. We can save Boolean search for each job …
JobDiva is used across the whole organization during full cycle recruiting. JobDiva allows us to see the recruiting process at a micro & …
We are using JobDiva across whole organization for complete staffing solution from sourcing to onboarding and database management. It is …
I use JobDiva to input, track, and manage candidates, billing consultants, client contacts, active and prospective candidates, and daily …
Great platform to have in making the hiring process easy. Complete and robust in functionality except for the dashboard which needs a lot …
JobDiva is a reliable talent acquisition and tracking software that we use in our organization to automate and improve the way we search …
JobDiva is a globally oriented PaaS technology-based enterprise mainly helping a lot in the hiring process easily. It has all the features …
JobDiva automates many processes for recruiters as well the back-office staff so that we work using the same solution in applicant …
Technically most of the employees in my organization are depend upon JobDiva for various purposes which includes candidate sourcing to …
Applicant Tracking (136)
Candidate Search (138)
Resume Management (131)
Job Requisition Management (136)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
10 people want pricing too
JobDiva is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected recruiting engine, supported by a full suite of advanced features to support the hiring process from first engagement to hire and on-boarding, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. The vendor states JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally, and is designed to help enterprises find talent faster, engage with greater ease and achieve commanding growth.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking System
- Supported: Electronic Resume Harvester
- Supported: Patented Candidate Search Resume Skills By Years of Experience
- Supported: Vendor Management System (VMS) Integration
- Supported: Social Media Recruitment
- Supported: Dynamic Email & Calendar + Synchronization
- Supported: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supported: Mobile App
- Supported: Candidate Video Streaming
- Supported: Performance Measurement
- Supported: Financial Tools and Custom Reports
- Supported: Video interview and e-interview
- Supported: Business Intelligence (BI)
- Supported: Back Office
- Supported: On - boarding
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong|
Frequently Asked Questions
JobDiva is a global applicant tracking system (ATS) and front-to-back talent management solution. JobDiva combines a CRM, synchronization with all major job boards and VMS providers, BI analytics, a mobile app, and a resume database. JobDiva also advertises unique search filters for screening resumes.
Reviewers rate Applicant Tracking highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of JobDiva are from Mid-size Companies and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- They are great at working with us to get things done. If I need help - someone is always on top of my request and seem to always find a way to help me.
- I think there is a lot of functionality in the tool - but we need to do a better job of learning how to use it. We're probably using the main functionality and tools - but I know that would be more for us to utilize.
- They are a great partner and have helped us grow tremendously - so their ROI impact has been a hue positive for us.
- Always worth an investment
- Worth buying
- Overall it provides a Huge return considering the benfits
- Increase in placements
- Less spend on views on jobboards
- Wider exposure through auto post and emerges
- we tried paying for auto generated/cultivated resumes - wrong information on resumes led to waste of money
- retention of our past candidates/clients information has led to much financial success
- made the transition period into a new role much easier and given me much success in a young staffing career.
- We have worked on more than 6000 new jobs (reqs) in 2021 & year not over yet.
- We have increased our employee headcount this year, with the help of JobDiva.
- Enables geographically diverse teams to work just like they are in the same office.
- JobDiva is pretty thorough and allows me to do everything I am supposed to do.
- Ability to respond to critical needs quickly.
- Ability to build pipeline.
- Avoid duplication of tasks and efforts for more efficient and professional support.
- Very good ROI
- Helpful for everyone
- Easy to use
- Easy to train anyone in hours training
- Easy to make hotlists
- So far so good
- Not applicable
- It has provided consistency in our Service Delivery Team
- It has provided a means for creating standards amongst the team
- We have a way to track to productivity of the team
- Has helped us achieve order in the submittals.
- Has helped us work as a team.
- Has been a communication channel with customers and recruiters.
- Quicker searches
- Ability to share job postings
- A must have for every staffing company - can throw away the 4X6 cards
- This has impacted our organization on so many levels. Recruiters are making more placements from 35 to 70 hires. Since the jobs are available within the company it makes it very easy to cross submit. candidates to numerous open requirements.
- This ATS has helped organize and create a SOP company wide. It has also provided a huge increase in the open job/matching candidates response time.
- Easy tracking.
- Easy access.
- Easy results.
- Easy searches.
- Ease of recruiting.
- Detailed reporting capabilities assists our company make financial decisions.
- The UI is very good even a fresher can understand easily without any training
- We can save our string and we don't have to put string again and again
- Sometimes it slows down when I edit the candidates profile
- When I do submission then it slows down and I have to do that again after refreshing the page
- I would say that JobDiva has a very positive ROI impact on our business objectives.
- JobDiva is worth the investment to streamline your recruiting business.
- I didn't see any negative impact on ROI with JobDiva.
- I must say ROI will be 100% for sourcing and resume management.
- It can improve company's ROI by adding few stuffs for onboarding and invoicing.
- I don't look at cost vs ROI, but I use the tool daily
- JobDiva currently is essential to our daily roles and business
- I think Job DIva could be more user friendly, which would save my team time
- It gives a real-time services to every department of organization.
- Secondly, the interface and dashboard of JobDiva are not intuitive. It is not well designed and designed in very much old fashioned way. I cannot be able to navigate things on my win which is a big disadvantage.
- In recruiting the new candidate it notifies very single step to all departments to track what happens with candidate.
- We are able to recruit talented staff and qualified workforce.
- It comes with a CRM module and has helped us grow our customer base and sales volume.
- Our recruitment process is swift and instant.
- The functionality needs some updates and UI needs to be more responsive to be the best in this niche.
- Not expensive.
- Reliable support.
- Effective search and tracking results.
- Automatic sourcing and pre-screening candidates.
- Maintains a database of all relevant information.
- Candidates are able to self-serve through the candidate portal.
- I use a combination of tools but have had several hires on JobDiva and looking back on notes refreshes my memory; in addition to creating hotlists - key.
- It's a great combination in addition to LIR.