Premier Construction Software is a true cloud, all in one accounting, job cost, project, document and drawing management solution, specifically designed to meet the needs of General Contractors, Land Developers, and Homebuilders. The cloud-based solution comprises of various integrated modules...
Concurrent User License
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Premier Construction Software is a true cloud, all in one accounting, job cost, project, document and drawing management solution, specifically designed to meet the needs of General Contractors, Land Developers, and Homebuilders. The cloud-based solution comprises of various integrated modules such as accounting, job costing & estimating, billing, time & expense, reporting and inventory management.
Premier’s accounting module is capable of handling multi-company, multi-division and intercompany financial transactions. A fully customizable management dashboard offers drill-down capabilities to view detailed business information. Job costing & estimating module allows contractors to track cost estimates and generate level wise job costing breakdown reports. The solution also offers tools to track essential documents such as RFIs, submittals, transmittals and punch lists. Both contractors and the on-site teams can view and enter daily job logs on their mobile phones by installing Premier mobile apps available for Android and iOS smartphones.
With Premier Construction Software, users can also manage purchase orders, billing and expense reporting activities. Some of the additional benefits include employee time & expense management, centralized document management and custom approval workflow management.
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: RFI tools
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Submittal design and management
- Supported: Meeting Minutes
- Supported: Change orders
- Supported: Job costing
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Data exportability
- Supported: Automated Billing
- Supported: Automatic Notifications
- Supported: Bank Reconciliation
- Supported: Billing & Invoicing
- Supported: Cost Tracking
- Supported: Custom Fields
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Electronic Signature Capture
- Supported: Inventory Tracking
- Supported: Multi-Currency
- Supported: Purchase Order Management
- Supported: Role-Based Permissions
- Supported: Job Budget Control
- Supported: Time & Expense Tracking
- Supported: Workflow Approval Process
- Supported: Subcontractor Management
- Supported: Real Time Updates
- Supported: Billing Reports
- Supported: Job Forecasting
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, Australia|
The system will bill and email the client directly. We use a custom tab to keep track of the ever-changing needs of each lending institution. We have added the lien waiver that pertains to that particular institution within the system.