JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony requirements for an organization’s sales, support, and remote teams.
All outgoing and incoming calls are logged and recorded automatically - both in the JustCall system and in the user’s CRM/helpdesk system. Users can create custom call distribution rules, set up voicemail and a welcome message (in different languages).
The vendor aims to help businesses become more professional and save a lot of money, time and efforts by switching from desk phones to JustCall.
According to the vendor, JustCall will help businesses in the following ways:
- Be local, sell global - call your customers from a local number from their location (increases conversions).
- Calls made easy - make or receive calls directly on your computer or mobile phone (increases productivity).
- Work as a team - distribute incoming calls to different team members (team collaboration).
- Work from anywhere - receive calls directly on your phone, use multiple phone numbers from a single JustCall account (increases productivity).
- Sound professional (increases sales).
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Supported: Desktop applications for MacOS and Windows for better audio quality
- Supported: Appointment Calendar for your customers
- Supported: Click-to-call button for your website
- Supported: CRM and Helpdesk Integrations
- Supported: Office Hours for your phone
- Supported: Voicemail and Multi-lingual welcome message
- Supported: Virtual phone numbers - Get international numbers in 58 countries
- Supported: Call and send text from mobile or website
- Supported: Log, record and distribute incoming calls
- Supported: Office hours – Forward unanswered calls to voicemail or team members
- Supported: Call button for your website or Call scheduler for your customers
|Basic||$10.00||per user per month|
|Pro||$15.00||per user per month|
|Enterprise||$25.00||per user per month|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||58%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||22%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|