- Avoiding hiring some new people let us save some money
- Better delivery of particular projects
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It has improved the productivity of our department.
- More business started coming and customers really like it more.
- Automation has reduced a lot of manual work and saved us a lot of money.
- K2 can help organizations deal with challenges like:
- Reduced budgets
- Lack of IT resources
- Keeping up with a customer-centric market
- Ramping up productivity and efficiency
- Mobilizing the workforce
- Digital transformation
- K2 has delivered superior ROI over the other tools that we had used previously
- Prior to me being on the team, the person I replaced was able to convert many paper form processes into InfoPath/K2 electronic solutions. This was successful at the time and increased employee efficiency.
- It has been positive in terms of reducing manual business processes
- Deploying an enterprise model has provided infrastructure reusability across the enterprise.
- Building Smart Objects for integration provided the reusability of service objects/brokers across the enterprise vs having one-off integrations of services per process/business segment.
- Versioning smart objects and service brokers is challenging in K2 blackpearl and a process/pattern should be defined for your company. Also a reference application and architecture should be defined for guidance of all development teams.
- Using K2 BlackPearl as a process automation platform allows us to develop the automation quicker than before. It also provides users insight into the process execution and identify bottlenecks (through real time visualization and reports). Having multiple designers (esp. K2 designer for SharePoint and Visio) allows non developers to model processes quickly. Thus overall it saves time and improved efficiency.
- It has given us a clear path forward from InfoPath.
- Faster time to market application delivery.
- Reduced the time it took to open new matters from weeks to days or even hours.
- Significantly improved employee efficiency.
- Much improved reporting over our paper based system.
- Much better visibility into the new matter process.
- It helped to reduce the process turnaround time.
- In some scenarios where we have created parent and child workflow, we noticed significant slow response time in triggering the child processes using IPC events.
- Seen increase in the users productivity.
- Faster generation of over 60 forms, and since each form had at least more than 2 components that were the same we were able to create only once
- Quick ROI, after the initial month of installation, configuration and testing, we were off and running and made up our development time and in some cases cut development time
- Relatively quick implementation of two major projects with a minimum involvement of third-party consultants and specialists. We enrolled occasional help when designing our infrastructure stack.
- High level of satisfaction among application users.
- Helps generate positive vibe about the digital process automation program within the company.
- Positive impact on process discipline.
- Excellent tools for measure process cycle time, identifying process delays, and making significant improvements to processes.
- Increased efficiency through delivery of process information to stakeholders that minimizes delays, especially when processes are running across multiple time zones, and involve people who are traveling or away from their desktop.
- Our team of 20 loan officers could be reduced to 2 once our automated process was put into place that completely streamlined their processes.
- One team had to work across 5 different applications and K2 brought data from all of them into one place where it could all be seen in one place. This streamlined their process and reduced opportunity for errors.
- Increase employee efficiency.
- Improved reporting
- Less paper based approvals
- Faster and streamlined new business intake process
- Easy to see routing and approval audit trail
- Less manual data entry / paperwork
- K2 blackpearl helped to elimite a substantial amount of time spent by ITT Exelis employees doing manual workflows.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Limit the email dependencies
- Automatic routing via a custom K2 workflow helped to get important documents to key stakeholders faster, and increased the potential for communication by creating a single source of truth without the need for multiple paper copies of documents.
With K2 Cloud and K2 Five, users can drive process excellence across an organization by connecting people, systems, and data to orchestrate how and when work gets done.
Starting Price: $2000
|K2 Software||$2000.00||per month|
|K2 Software Enterprise||Request a Quote|
Frequently Asked Questions
The K2 Platform is a business process application designed to enable people to build and run business applications including forms, workflow, data ,and reports. It can be utilized via a cloud environment or as an on-premise implementation. K2 was acquired by Nintex in October 2020. K2 is presently being integrated into Nintex.
K2 Software starts at $2000.
Reviewers rate Process designer and Process player highest, with a score of 8.9.
The most common users of K2 Software are from Enterprises and the Computer Software industry.