Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Keepit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Founded as a hosting company, Keepit built Keepit Cloud based on 20+ years of experience extending data protection to the cloud, now offering SaaS-dedicated data protection.
As a partner, Keepit helps companies worldwide to reduce risk of breach and strengthen cyber resiliency, with the goal of offering the ultimate enterprise-class SaaS data protection.
- Supported: Off-Site, Vendor-Neutral Backup Location
- Supported: One Price Per Seat
- Supported: Simple and User-Friendly UI
- Supported: High-Speed Search
- Supported: Innovative Granular Search Features
- Supported: Immutable Technology
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Danish|
- Quick, efficient and friendly customer service.
- User friendly dashboard and portal.
- Easy and behind the scenes data security.
- Yet to come across an issue yet.
- Automatic recovery if backup fails
- Audit log
- Search results
- Filter for automatically adding new items
- Compliance search
- The user interface is easy to understand.
- It works without the need for maintenance.
- The audit log could be a bit more deatailized and easier to search.
- backup of all MS Office 355 content
- 10 Years retention (depending on contract)
- restores are easy to manage
- many options as restore target
- Search functionality within some lists could be improved
- Single Sign On is not natively integrated
- Simple to operate
- The range of functions is excellent
- Quick and easy implementation
- Error messages during restores could still be optimized. It is not always immediately obvious why this did not work or why no data was restored.
- Backup of Mail, OneDrive, Teams, Share Point
- Backup of underlying services in O365 as Planner, Teams Channel Chats, etc.
- Backup of Azure objects and groups
- Now also Dynamics and other parts of O365
- Tenant to Tenant migration would be amazing
- Faster restore
- Backup of OneDrive/Sharepoint/Teams
- Backup of AzureAD
- Backup of Emails/Email archives
- Further expansion of range of products that can be backed up
- Configuration of Backup connectors with ease
- Search and Restore Data
- Delete personal data from backups (RTBF)
- Restore non-user data across different tenants
- very easy to implement
- very user friendly
- facilitated search for files to restore
- include other microsoft solutions such as Intune
- include solutions from other vendors.
- User Interface is very intuitive (and responsive)
- Retention is long (5 years)
- Haven't discovered any flaws yet
- Fast user or administrator interface
- Fair prices
- Good customer service
- Currently, we do not see any need for improvement, except that the port foil may be extended for other services.
- UX really user friendly
- restoring speed
- long retention (1yr)
- for our experience, nothing
- Simple interface, easy to use.
- Solid engine, never fails.
- Recovery speed seems often a bit slow. Both restore directly to a user's Outlook but also when downloading a mailbox as a pst file.
- The search engine could be improved with advanced filters.
- Backup of multiple Cloud Products into one platform (G-Suite and Office365).
- Does not use your bandwidth for the backup.
- Very good snapshot schedule.
- Possibility to start/stop a backup - in the event of major movement on the cloud - eg. migrations.
- The initial setup is easy and straightforward.
- The GUI is very easy to use and you can select and restore the data you need very fast.
- The restoration of data is very fast.
- The support team is very helpful in case any problems arise.
- The possibility to backup of Microsoft Dynamics 365-FO.
- Its backup can cover Exchange, Overdrive, SharePoint, Groups, and Teams.
- The restoration performance is pretty fast.
- Have detailed operation logs for IT audit.
- Fully integrate with cloud accounts, currently still need to manually add cloud accounts.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Very clear and intuitive, with the backups organized logically.
- Very simple to implement in the first place.
- Haven't discovered any yet.
- Quick and easy to set up.
- Easy to browse files and mailboxes.
- Competitive pricing with Barracuda and Veeam.
- Would be nice to be able to backup azure server VMs in Keepit!
- Very easy usage of the backup and restore process.
- Restoration of single entities instead of restoring whole mailboxes.
- Great support in the very rare cases we need it.
- Features to backup Azure, AWS, and other cloud service data.
- Can't think about anything else.