Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/P7/Zq/5WJT8A1IFAU9.PNGSpredfast is strong but with some minor difficultiesSpredfast is currently used by the social media team in my organization for analytics and scheduling. I primarily use the Intelligence section, where my coworkers spend most of their time in Conversations. Although we are offered additional Spredfast access, we have not spent much time exploring what else is available to us.,Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping. Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content. The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations,Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points. We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas. There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.,8,It is very important, but we use it in the sports industry. That being said, we don't have your basic "customer care" strategy like other B2C companies do. Our social media team is there more for sharing team news, as well as other needs such as ticket sales and promotions and general content.,8,8,8,8,Sprout SocialImpressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product.Spredfast is currently used across large sections of our Research Publishing business, mainly within marketing and comms teams but also editorial and commercially focused groups. We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture. We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management. The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.,Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products. The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles. The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues. Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.,Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition. Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.,9,Social media is increasingly crucial to academic and scientific publishing, with the reaction and discussion around published papers being a genuine part of the discussion around new research. Being able to monitor, respond and engage in the conversation is vitally important to our business. Increasingly Social media is also playing a key role in revenue generation - both in terms of driving traffic to our partner content, plus proving our value and scope to our institutional and research customers.,9,8,9,10,Skyrocket Social with SpredfastSpredfast Conversations was rolled out last summer and the entire team has been extremely helpful. Each business within Honeywell uses the platform differently. On the Aerospace side, we use the platform across our global marketing communications team, allowing them to upload and schedule content, view the calendar, see analytics, all while monitoring governance. I live on the platform daily to manage approvals, ensure our content is evenly distributed across channels, community management, and more. Previously I used Spredfast Experience at the Phoenix Suns (NBA) in the social media lounge to manage and monitor content during home games.,I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team! During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed. I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too! Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.,Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced. When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :),10,Social media is extremely important to our company's overall marketing and customer care strategy and has more of a presence than ever.,5,10,10,10,Oracle Social CloudScalability and Support Make Spredfast SoarSpredfast is being used across my entire company and our federation as a whole. We love it because we can schedule social posts and address social concerns on many tiers: National, federation-wide, all the way down to individual and club level. We also use the tool to track social chatter and monitor potential PR issues.,Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses. Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.,The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.,9,Spredfast has helped us show the importance of social media to my company executives so that social marketing has grown in resources and importance year after year.,7,10,8,10Spred the wordI work at the NFL, and I manage the relationship between Spredfast and 32 clubs. The League along with all 32 clubs not only use Spredfast as our central social CMS, but for analytics/creative purposes as well.,Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure! Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.,The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.,9,It's huge. It's the future, especially when it comes to sports, so it's extremely vital.,10,10,9,9
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Reviews

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 26 of 109 Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) ratings and reviews.

December 04, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast is strong but with some minor difficulties"

Support

Someone is almost always available and responds very quickly to any issues or concerns. Customer service is one of their best features and we have never had an issue. They take their time making sure you understand what you are working with and are available via email or phone to walk you through any issues.
Angel Soria, MBA profile photo
June 11, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Skyrocket Social with Spredfast"

Support

The Spredfast support team is on point! Anything you need, they have you covered. Even when you don't think you need something, they're there to check in, see how things are going, suggest coaching sessions, make recommendations - they're so attentive and hospitable, it's amazing! I'm impressed with their level of service.
Read Angel Soria, MBA's full review
Latasha Howard profile photo
March 22, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Getting to you know your business socially with Spredfast"

Support

The support staff is always available and when there is more time or information needed they do not hesitate to advise and update you as soon as possible, whether it be via email and/ or a courtesy call. They are a proactive support staff as each encounter I have had, a member of the staff would advise of additional avenues for research and data reporting in regards to Intelligence.
Read Latasha Howard's full review
Gregory Tan profile photo
February 06, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium): "Spredfast Review"

Support

The Support team is available in multiple timezones, and is able to liaise internally to resolve questions, replicate issues and advise on next steps. Every case asks for a confirmation if there's anything else they can do to assist before it's closed.
Read Gregory Tan's full review
Michele Arduengo profile photo
May 08, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way"

Support

They are incredibly responsive, with same value toward customer and tech support that we have. Rarely do I see this in a vendor. Even though we are probably one of their smaller accounts, they have taken the time to visit us on site and work with our branch marketing and social media managers. Additionally, they have offered several phone tutorials on the features of the platforms that we are using which have been incredibly helpful--I learned quite a few tricks and tips that have helped me get more from the too.
Read Michele Arduengo's full review
Richard Reeves profile photo
April 17, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Social Media Tool Bringing Everything Together."

Support

Spredfast support team are live 24/7 simple ticket process and response is usually immediate to let you know they are working on it or if there is an update they can supply.
Read Richard Reeves's full review
Kelcey Zacarese profile photo
April 03, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Community Engagement Overview"

Support

The support has been good. We are often waiting quit some time though to receive feedback on a certain issue. However, the Spredfast support community is something we have not received in other platforms, and it has been a valuable resource when having questions about the product's capability.
Read Kelcey Zacarese's full review
May 01, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium): "My Spredfast Review!"

Support

I haven't had too many occasions where I've needed to get in contact with their support but when I've had to use them they've been fairly slow. I find myself waiting a long time for support to reply to my issues. It takes a while to get down to the real issues and felt like I was going in circles a bit.
January 22, 2018

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast is great for large organizations to keep track of social posting!"

Support

My Spredfast customer partners are fantastic, are available whenever I need them, and take care to ensure all issues are fixed or on the agenda. I am so pleased with the support we receive that I don't even have to worry about checking in on items that arise because they bring them up with statuses!
October 16, 2014

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Very strong analytics. Not ideal for competitor tracking."

Support

• We do not have any kind of premium support. However, the support team is very responsive. They always follow up quickly when we submit a ticket and they do a good job with getting bugs fixed. The bigger roadmap items / feature requests are a bit more problematic, but these are product management rather than support issues.
• There is an excellent support community
October 28, 2012

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Poor UI, good analytics."

Support

Always prompt and polite. I was a frequent flier to say the least. Actually getting things resolved and staying fixed was an issue. That's less a reflection on the support team but more the product itself. We kept getting the same issues reoccurs due to bugs. They were bad at bug fixes. They provided band aids not legitimate fixes. When I first got on the tool, there wasn’t a dedicated support line/email. It just went through my account manager. They later moved to a traditional support model.

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
Sentiment analysis (23)
6.3
Broad channel coverage (29)
Content planning and scheduling (28)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.0
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (20)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.6
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (20)
Twitter (30)
9.6
Facebook (31)
LinkedIn (20)
Google+ (16)
Instagram (30)
Pinterest (14)
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (26)
Real-time tracking (27)
Competitor analysis (21)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (28)

About Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

According to the vendor, Khoros is a customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, the vendor claims Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, the vendor says Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.

The vendor promises that Khoros Marketing enables brands to engage customers with meaningful campaigns that foster loyalty and drive business results. Key benefits include:

Scalable Workflows: Orchestrate social campaigns across teams and accounts to drive business results.
Actionable Insights: Be in lockstep with your market, your competition, and your audiences.
Strong Governance: Proactively govern across your social footprint.
Meaningful Analytics: Connect your social performance to larger business objectives.

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations

Bitly, Brandwatch, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Bynder Enterprise DAM, Widen Collective, Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt, BI.ink, Pandorabots, Po.st, Reply.ai

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors