Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/P7/Zq/5WJT8A1IFAU9.PNGSpredfast is strong but with some minor difficultiesSpredfast is currently used by the social media team in my organization for analytics and scheduling. I primarily use the Intelligence section, where my coworkers spend most of their time in Conversations. Although we are offered additional Spredfast access, we have not spent much time exploring what else is available to us.,Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping. Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content. The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations,Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points. We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas. There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.,8,It is very important, but we use it in the sports industry. That being said, we don't have your basic "customer care" strategy like other B2C companies do. Our social media team is there more for sharing team news, as well as other needs such as ticket sales and promotions and general content.,8,8,8,8,Sprout SocialImpressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product.Spredfast is currently used across large sections of our Research Publishing business, mainly within marketing and comms teams but also editorial and commercially focused groups. We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture. We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management. The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.,Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products. The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles. The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues. Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.,Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition. Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.,9,Social media is increasingly crucial to academic and scientific publishing, with the reaction and discussion around published papers being a genuine part of the discussion around new research. Being able to monitor, respond and engage in the conversation is vitally important to our business. Increasingly Social media is also playing a key role in revenue generation - both in terms of driving traffic to our partner content, plus proving our value and scope to our institutional and research customers.,9,8,9,10,Skyrocket Social with SpredfastSpredfast Conversations was rolled out last summer and the entire team has been extremely helpful. Each business within Honeywell uses the platform differently. On the Aerospace side, we use the platform across our global marketing communications team, allowing them to upload and schedule content, view the calendar, see analytics, all while monitoring governance. I live on the platform daily to manage approvals, ensure our content is evenly distributed across channels, community management, and more. Previously I used Spredfast Experience at the Phoenix Suns (NBA) in the social media lounge to manage and monitor content during home games.,I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team! During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed. I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too! Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.,Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced. When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :),10,Social media is extremely important to our company's overall marketing and customer care strategy and has more of a presence than ever.,5,10,10,10,Oracle Social CloudThoughts on ExperiencesCurrently, CMT is just using the Experiences tool. We're using it for shoppable Instagram pages and getting ready to leverage the poll/live vote capabilities.,The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use. There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses. The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.,While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.,9,Social at CMT, like many other companies, is becoming increasingly important. Many of our shows survive and thrive because of their fans so it's critical to get the word of mouth loud and strong.,10,10,9,9,Sprinklr, Hootsuite Enterprise, Sprout Social and PercolateScalability and Support Make Spredfast SoarSpredfast is being used across my entire company and our federation as a whole. We love it because we can schedule social posts and address social concerns on many tiers: National, federation-wide, all the way down to individual and club level. We also use the tool to track social chatter and monitor potential PR issues.,Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses. Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.,The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.,9,Spredfast has helped us show the importance of social media to my company executives so that social marketing has grown in resources and importance year after year.,7,10,8,10Getting to you know your business socially with SpredfastCurrently we are using the Spredfast platform for several areas of the organization such as customer service/care, marketing, and public relations. In these areas we are able to identify what current and potential consumers desire in regards to marketing campaigns via our website and social sites. We are also able to be proactive and reactive at any immediate public relations concerns or mentions, both positive and negative in a timely manner. There is also the capability of understanding the quality of shipping and handling of shipments, customer service/ care processes and procedures during and after order processing and most of all assisting with inventory control and quality with the use of the Spredfast labeling.,Support- They are always available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding data searches and specific areas to search and they always provide you with the most recent updates. Approachable and Dependable On- Boarding Staff (sales)- Each member of the on boarding team for Spredfast shown genuine concern and enthusiasm to work with myself and my staff to ensure the Spredfast platform and team can and would function to it's highest capacity. Training - The on-site training provided by Spredfast was seamless and direct. Each of my staff enjoyed knowing how to utilize the platform with a more efficient view of social sites in one location and the ability to triage and assist customer's from all 3 social sites in one space.,Full Social Site Functions - Such as banning, blocking or hiding for Instagram and Twitter.,10,Social media is very important to our company's brand as it is a global platform and the data we capture and analyze assists us with ensuring the Customer Care Quality and marketing campaigns, remains above standard and continue to maintain our lead with providing, “our” world renowned, Luxury Retail Customer Service, out of the box marketing and the expectations of our email, chat, phone, social, online and in- store consumers.,10,9,10,10,Hootsuite EnterpriseSpredfast -- A social media arsenal in one elegant, streamlined platformCaesars Entertainment uses Spredfast enterprise-wide. It is our primary social publishing and social listening platform for all of our properties across North America. In addition, we also use the platform to track the performance of our digital messaging, and run promotions aimed at expanding our Total Rewards loyalty database.,Streamlining the publishing/scheduling of social media content at scale. Facilitating our ability to track and respond to online conversations about us in real time. Visually conveying how our social media posts are performing, especially as they compare to our competitors.,We wish Spredfast would maintain at least 24 months of data so that we can properly calculate YoY performance figures.,10,Very important.,10,10,10,10,Spred the wordI work at the NFL, and I manage the relationship between Spredfast and 32 clubs. The League along with all 32 clubs not only use Spredfast as our central social CMS, but for analytics/creative purposes as well.,Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure! Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.,The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.,9,It's huge. It's the future, especially when it comes to sports, so it's extremely vital.,10,10,9,9Good Customer Service Goes a Long WayAcross global marketing departments.,Constantly updating and improving their product to keep it current and leading edge. Training modules are excellent, constant training on updates, low barrier of use for people to adopt the platform. Prompt technical support.,Much is done remotely, more person to person check-ins between client reps and clients would be nice. I would love to be able to edit posts directly from Spredfast after publishing instead of needing to go into the native platform to fix typos, etc.,10,Social media are mostly marketing and relationship building platforms for us. Research scientists make up a relatively small (but growing) part of the social media landscape. Life scientists are still more likely to contact via email or phone for technical assistance, mostly because their questions are highly complex. However, we are increasingly seeing questions via FB messenger from regions of the world not served by branch offices. So social care is becoming more important.,10,10,We are continuing to expand here. We have gained efficiencies through Spredfast already in customer care, and we are seeing more collaboration and sharing of content and assets through the platform.,We are integrated with Google Analytics. We are looking at integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.,10,10,Sprinklr, Sprout Social and Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform,Spredfast summit is an excellent way to immerse myself in social and get ideas and information from many different sources. I have found it amazingly useful, and I wish I could get at least half of the marketing department to attend. The webinars have always been high quality, and I pay attention to the emails I get indicating what has been published on the Spredfast blog.,20,1,social editorial calendar management and campaign planning evaluation of campaign performance, high- or over-performing content, identification of influencers social customer care and response,We have been able to use the Intelligence leaderboard to identify over-performing content from scientific publishers that our customers typically follow and use that craft an agile, newsroom strategy for content creation We are able to obtain VOC from social listening,Managing promotions or contests,9,It's expensive, but it has enabled our global social media to be more coordinated and collaborative. We've gained a great deal of efficiencySocial Media Tool Bringing Everything Together.The Spredfast set of tools is being used as our sole tool for social media engagement across all platforms in the digital world. As a European company all our markets including the digital and customer care organizations use Spredfast to publish and engage with our customers, this enables us to work across departments to provide a customer 360 approach for a proven customer experience.,Funneling content from hundreds of different social media platforms in to one easy to create dashboard. This enables us to manage multiples of accounts and languages with ease enabling a constant and efficient way to engage with customers on behalf of our brands. Providing analytics on every aspect of social media campaigns and engagement, from agent response time to campaign focus. This enables the ability to see outliers and re-approach training for engagement or show great or poor performers as campaigns to help implement successful future products. Overall, Spredfast combines simplicity with all aspects of working with social media from start to finish.,Possibility of adding in forums and earned content and be able to directly reply without third party API integration. Creating automatic sentiment analysis,10,Social media plays a huge and vital role in our business, we use social media to help customers and to promote our brands to the public across Europe. Our business strategy combines social media with all standard mediums of interaction with our customers.,10,8,9,8,Oracle Social Cloud, Sprinklr and EngagorCommunity Engagement OverviewMy team within customer care uses Spredfast, in addition to members in our marketing and editorial teams (main communications departments). I specifically use Spredfast to monitor/engage with customers and also compile analytics from social media - typically reactive data from our programming changes. Spredfast helps us monitor all mentions of SiriusXM across multiple social platforms at once, rather than individually responding to customers through each platform, which also is not ideal since there is a higher error rate for responding as the business on personal content and vice versa with responding accidentally as my personal page. We are able to have all the major platforms we respond to and track data within one platform/display.,Spredfast's interface and overall design is much more aesthetically pleasing than other tools I have used or demo-ed in the past. I enjoy the font/layout/boldness much more than I did with Sprinklr Spredfast has made it easy for my team to respond to customers and label mentions quickly and efficiently. Since we try to respond in less than 10 mentions from when the comment came in, the easy layout helps make this possible The filters in Spredfast make it easy to look for a certain mention and/or remove certain mentions from a stream that we classify as "noise" or spam.,I would like for it to be easier to attach images when responding to customers since you are currently only allowed to do it when responding publicly on Twitter or Facebook. Also, you can't respond with a picture from the text box - you need to go to Options and then attach... which is just more clicks/time spent. Currently the analytics are still in Beta and we cannot get real time reporting which is a downside It would be nice to be able to have verified mentions rise all the way to the top of the stream or even be flagged.,8,It is very important. Our social media strategy in listener care has been recognized across the business as we have become the first responders to crisis management.,8,8,8,8,SprinklrSpredfast streamlines Social Media engagementsSpredfast is used for moderation in a department, and reporting and publishing across multiple departments.,Spredfast reporting capabilities have streamlined and improved multiple reporting requirements with an easy-to-use interface and scheduling process. The reports are easily customized and have allowed our teams to quickly perform necessary audits on content. Publishing functionality continues to evolve and improve at pace with social networks. Spredfast's reliability is critical to ensuring our business continuity. Spredfast's support teams provide unparalleled service. The teams have made an effort to not only know our business model but to understand our team dynamic and the nuances that impact how we work.,I'd like to see some user experience tactical function improvements implemented on a quicker timeline - things like having an option to choose a new user to mirror or offering more saved data exports. That said, we have a great technical account manager and information architect who take care of us quickly and seamlessly.,10,Social Media is a key function of both our marketing strategy and customer care to allow for engaging with customers in the channels they frequent.,9,8,9,10,Sprinklr, Social Studio and Lithium Social Media ManagementAwesome product, great support.I've used Spredfast at two different technology companies. Here are some use cases: 1) Strategic Marketing Campaign. Jive Software wanted to reach a new audience and broaden awareness for their SaaS application for teams. Through analysis and content strategy, we worked with the Spredfast services team to launch a multi-faceted social campaign around the “Office Hero”—creating a persona, an interactive social experience, and a mix of paid, earned, and owned social content. The social content created performed 43% better than email and 170-190% better than traditional advertising. 2) Influencer Engagement. We use Spredfast Intelligence and Conversations to find and build relationships with key technology evangelists. 3) Social Customer Service. At a B2B technology organization, we integrated Spredfast with Salesforce to provide real-time, customer support on a variety of social networks like Facebook and Twitter.,For the last seven years, I've used Spredfast tools to build scalable, B2B social media programs that include real-time monitoring, optimization, reporting and displays. Spredfast has flexible products. I've used it at various companies with different social strategies, team sizes, organizational workflows, and security frameworks. Spredfast integrates with marquee digital products like Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Tableau.,Integration with stock photography provider like Adobe or iStock. Integration with Chinese social media platforms,10,Social media is a core component to our brand awareness and demand generation goals. We also use it to help with a low volume of customer support requests.,10,10,9,10,Radian6, Adobe Social, Sprinklr, Hootsuite Enterprise, Hootsuite Pro, Lithium Social Media Management, Sprout Social and Buffer,20,1,Core social media responsibilities – listening, publishing, engagement, activation, analytics Relationship building with influencers, press, analysts Marketing campaigns Customer support Lead generation Product Feedback Research Primary use case for the core social media team; however, we use a combination of Spredfast and Jive Anywhere connect social conversations to employee social intranet and public-facing communities. Additionally, Spredfast lets the social media team serve as a human filter to “highlight” key conversations to various groups – support, executives, sales, etc.,10,Improved customer support response time, increase lead generation, workforce productivity gains.,,Vendor implemented,Online training In-person training,8,7,No,Integrated Google Analytics,9,10My Spredfast Review!Spredfast is primarily used by our data and analytics department. They use the program on a daily basis to analyze trends and topics. They can pull raw data from clients/personal social platforms in order to help understand our target audience. Additionally, they are able to understand the conversations surrounding our clients and company overall.,User experience is very easy to learn! All social platforms are in the same place.,Can sometimes be slow,8,Social media is huge to our company's overall marketing strategy. We base all of our work on what is happening in the culture so understanding our audience and getting large amounts of data on them is extremely helpful. It has really helped to understand our company's audience and what they are into and talking about.,10,9,10,6,Love Spredfast!We use Spredfast to manage all of our social media accounts, including leadership handles and LI accounts. The social media accounts are managed by social media/PR, careers, internal comms, and marketing. It allows us to control campaigns across multiple teams and streamlines the analytics process. It also provides us company-wide governance of what's scheduled to post.,The scheduling capabilities are excellent - it's easy to schedule multiple posts across different accounts, assign campaign labels to each post for future tracking, and to see an at-a-glance view of what's on the calendar. The Intelligence platform has been an invaluable social listening tool, and the campaign dashboards give leadership the high-level metrics they need (and the ability for us to drill down for more granular data points) We also really like the Planner functionality that lets you manage a campaign from start to finish with multiple users and accounts.,Additional functionality for paid campaigns - I believe this is being worked on.,10,It's a critical part of our strategy.,9,10,10,8Spredfast - Easy to use; provides voice of the customer insightsAt Priceline, we use Spredfast for two distinct and separate functions: Marketing and Customer Care. I head the Customer Care team, and Spredfast consolidates and organizes all of the social media comments about Customer Care issues into easy-to-use and highly configurable Care dashboards. This facilitates my team's ability to work at maximum efficiency.,Spredfast is easy to configure to meet the business needs. And as the business changes, it is very easy to modify the existing workflows to meet the new needs. Data labeling (aka tagging) is very easy to set-up and then report on the various labels applied to the inbound social media Customer Care comments. The analytics tool is quite robust and getting better all the time. The ability to pull key insights out of the social media data is very important to us. Social media comments, in general, tend to serve as an early warning system for our company. So our ability to glean these insights quickly is very important.,Spredfast is growing quickly and with this comes some unintended consequences. They have a lot of great ideas on their roadmap, but the execution/delivery of these seems a bit slow. There are improvement opportunities with Analytics. I'd like to see more widgets and the ability to download data into Excel for further data manipulation. Data storage/access is too restrictive. If I don't proactively use Data Exports to set up reporting, I have lost out in my ability to run analysis on larger time periods.,10,Social media is a key component to the overall mix.,9,9,10,10Spredfast - Excellent for Social Listening and Real-Time Event CoverageSpredfast is used primarily for trend tracking and identification as well as what our client's brand competitors are talking about. Spredfast also offers light demographic information around who is partaking in certain social conversations, primarily on Twitter. If our team ever leads a real-time social activation to track conversation for events or micro-holidays, previous year convos, geolocations, Spredfast is a useful companion tool to track related activity.,Competitive analysis - assessing share of voice and mentions by brand, hashtag or authoritative users. Real-time event activity tracking around a brand activation, speaker series or broadcast. Demographic information for audience building.,Expanding robust live trend analysis and search beyond Twitter and onto other channels. Increasing the number of list and trend comparisons for users to run in the Intelligence feature. Stronger influencer identification search based on interest, follower count and channel relevance.,9,Social media is the primary focus of many of our client engagements as our audiences spend the majority of their time on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Core social disciplines including research, persona development, competitive analysis, community management, creative concepting and publishing, influencer engagement, measurement, KPI optimization and paid media distribution are all common tasks across our practice.,10,9,9,9,Socialbakers AnalyticsFirst Hotels ... Now the Golf Course!I used Spredfast as my publishing tool in a past role. It is a super system as it means you can organize your important publishing across social in a one stop shop.,Schedules posts Great userface Continually innovates Supports learning Holds great events Drives confidence in social media,Integration with Instagram posts,10,Hugely important - especially for brand positioning.,10,9,10,10,Hootsuite EnterpriseSpredfast - best in class social CRMSocial Listening. Content deployment: We publish four main types of content: 1) Branding and advertising (promotion of new lines, etc.). 2) Amplification of PR events. 3) Reputation management. This is really responding to escalated customer service issues. We have a call center to manage customer service issues, but Spredfast does not integrate with this system. 4) Social campaigns. These are themed campaigns for which we create original content. Robust labeling for detailed analytics: This is a new feature in Spredfast, and is extremely valuable to us. The problem with social analytics is that there is no consistency regarding metrics across platforms like Twitter and Facebook - they all measure slightly different things. It's very difficult to get aggregate reporting at the granular campaign level. Labeling solves this problem by making it possible to tag everything related to a social campaign and aggregate metrics at the campaign level. This allows us to mine all the social data per campaign and really understand what is happening.,Even with a great UX, it can always be easier and faster.,Spredfast has allowed us to ramp up our social advertising efforts, resulting in an increase in ROI.,9,9,10,0,This is our primary tool for listening for, identifying and responding to all social inquires made to Brooks Brothers. It's also our primary content deployment system for social.,,,Vendor implemented Implemented in-house,9,Online training Self-taught,8,I recommend a combination of both online training from the services team, supplemented by their online tools.,No,9,8,10,8,SiteCatalyst (Omniture): This is important for us to understand the conversion funnel. We know that social typically doesn't have a very high conversion rate compared to email and other channels. However, even if social is unlikely to be the last touch resulting in a sale, it is definitely part of the conversion funnel. Integration of Spredfast with SiteCatalyst helps us to understand attribution. For example, a large number of people might be driven to our website by a social campaign. It's very helpful to understand who among them converted following additional touches through other channels.,BazaarVoice: We use BazaarVoice's Q&A functionality called "Ask and Answer" to manage customer questions. It would be nice to integrate Spredfast with this so that there could be a single place to resolve customer issues, rather than two separate places. This would allow us to track response times, etc. in a centralized way.,Very strong analytics. Not ideal for competitor tracking.Ease of on boarding new accounts. Once everything has been set up, adding new social accounts is very simple. Analytics are very strong. Not everything is tracked, but Spredfast is very good at tracking accounts, campaigns, conversions etc. Scheduled publishing is a breeze. Most issues we have encountered are a result of some issues with the Twitter API, and not Spredfast. The company is extremely easy to work with. We have made many product suggestions and they have frequently listened to us and made changes that we suggested.,There are some minor issues in exporting data. Depending on which channels are supported for a given brand, when we export data, the rows and columns do not always match up perfectly. Competitor data (our competitors) is not built-in. For example, account growth for our competitors are is not easy to track. We actually use a competitive product (Wildfire) to do this.,Main operational benefit is time savings. It’s now possible for us to schedule posts across multiple channels simultaneously. The time this saves the team can be spent on higher-order work such as actually being social: interacting with customers!,9,30,10,1,Outbound marketing campaigns / brand management (By March 2010) Management of disparate Facebook and Twitter corporate accounts with message scheduling / monitoring and rolled-up analytics. We monitor the following social media properties: Facebook Twitter RSS Feeds YourTube Flickr Blogs,,Vendor implemented,10,In-person training,9,No,9,7,10,Currently integrated with Omniture and Google for web analytics.,we are looking at integrating with SFDC (primarily for customer service) but have not done so yet.,As an early customer, we likely got preferential pricing. Pricing model has changed recently: • Initially, pricing was by “initiative” which is analogous to brand. We have 13 total initiatives. • They have recently switched to a set-based modelNon-stop innovation!Workflows and auditing: Spredfast allowed me to see how often my community manager was posting, how often she was creating content that was engaging, and what the best times for her to post were. I could add an intern to an approval path so that her posts weren't published without being vetted by a senior employee. I could assign replies to Spredfast users with due dates -- and then measure how often they replied on time. Everything that takes place within Spredfast has an audit trail -- I could see who edited what and when, who highlighted what for whom, and so on. Through the platform, you can measure reach of social campaigns, manage social CRM, tag content for R&D, and even pull in your Google Analytics stats to create a more complete view of what you're doing online. Security -- for a national brand like Jason's, it's really important for us to keep our Twitter and Facebook logins private instead of sharing them with multiple users. Because of the way Spredfast works, you can grant access in a LOT of really customized ways without ever giving up logins or passwords (e.g., granting access to Twitter but not Facebook, or to just one Facebook page even if you have 200 of them). When someone leaves the company, you simply turn off access. No need to change all of your credentials.,I do wish there had been a seamless way to integrate email marketing stats into the social CRM piece and the analytics.,Reduction in customer service and marketing overhead, increase in customer frequency, among others.,10,10,10,Measurement and reporting Workflows and auditing Allows a company to see what's possible in the social landscape Publishing and listening at scale,,,Implemented in-house,10,Online training In-person training Self-taught,10,8,It was easy for me because, again, I'm a geek. For others, I'd recommend joining Spredfast's webinars for ongoing training.,No,10,7,9,7,Salesforce.com Email vendor(s),Spredfast ReviewSpecifically, it hosted all of our analytical data across Flickr, Facebook, twitter etc. Were able to see all the the data in one place rather than each individual channel.,The platform didn't update quickly. Numbers were often skewed and off a bit from checking the channels.I often had trouble getting up-to-date numbers for my brands which was the main reason for using Spredfast. The system often went down and was unavailable to use We did have issues with posts when we scheduled; sometimes the post/tweet would not actually go out. However, our client did not like posting to multiple channels simultaneously, so we did not use this capability extensively.,Each month we had an update with our client per brand to go over each social channel and show growth, areas for improvement, channels to develop etc. Since having issues with Spredfast, our client now has another agency run the overall analytics while we run the day-to-day. Spredfast didn't really enhance our standing with the client.,3,6,10,5,Analytical social media work. We measured our social channels for a major client throughout Spredfast which would then change the way we posted and engaged with the fan base on social media. For example, based on the engagement numbers provided by Spredfast, we would change our language, photo/video usage, etc to try to get the highest engagement possible. Per each channel we measured different things: On YouTube we would measure subscribers and views mostly; On Facebook, likes, comments, shares, follower rate. Each channel has different key components that we would pull from Spredfast.,,Vendor implemented,4,Online training In-person training Self-taught,9,8,Yes, it was easy. Some features I wouldn't have discovered on my own however and the formal training was useful for this reason.,9,5,2,4,No,,Not really. No advice hereSpredfast is awesome. Training the only weak spot.Spredfast supports our complex and asymmetrical social media deployment effortlessly. We can configure user permissions, workflow, and analytics in whatever ways are necessary to support the many accounts and users we have in play at any time. We can easily modify our approach as our business needs change. Spredfast is responding actively to customer feedback, adding features based on the needs of customers as well as looking forward to how the social media space will be changing in the coming 12-24 months. The Spredfast team is a true partner to our team, always looking for ways to make us more successful. The primary use cases for us are: Publishing / scheduling of posts Engagement Analytics Spredfast does every one of these very well. In addition, we needed a hyper-configurable tool that would enable us to set up complex permission rules for different types of users. Srpedfast does this very well. We also required very flexible analytics that would allows us to pull analytics for a hierarchy of entities: Store; City; State; Region; Country. Spredfast does all of this out of the box. The analytics package has been completely re-designed and is highly effective for distributed customers like us (companies like Target, Starbucks, and Aramark have the same needs). The company is extremely responsive to customer needs. Their innovation is very largely based on customer needs. We feel like we have a voice. The UI used to be very obviously “designed by engineers”, but has now been completely re-designed based on customer feedback and is highly flexible and easy to use., Training has been a bit problematic. Part of the issue, is that they have designed a product that is so configurable, that it’s difficult to design training that suits every use case. Spredfast has definitely not cracked the code on training however.,detailed analytics we are able to pull from the system are immediately impacting our decision making as we look to scale our business to 1,000 stores. This will save us money in the end, paying easily for the cost of the system. We’re also able to optimize content development and better integrate social into our marketing mix.,10,10,100,Publishing – sharing relevant, customer-centric content focused on our brand as well as store-level information such as sales, events, and community engagement. Engagement – responding to customer questions and conversations in Twitter and Facebook. Analytics – optimizing our publication and engagement opportunities as well as understanding how social fits into our larger integrated marketing mix.,,,Implemented in-house,6,Online training In-person training,6,• • Most configuration is around workflow, permissions, and reporting. As part of the process it’s important to understand where the organization is today and where you think it is going, then try to find a configuration that bridges the two. To drive early adoption it’s helpful to support existing workflows and permissions then use data to help drive changes to those. If you try to roll out new workflows, permissions, and a tool there is a strong chance you’ll see low adoption.,No,10,9,9,The only integration we are planning is that between our listening tool Brandwatch and Spredfast.Some performance issues.The tool is effective in workflowing customer inquiries through a multi-level team. Spredfast allows us to effectively support and provide customer service to our customers through our social channels. In addition to customer service, the tool provides us a means to track, analyze, and build reports on social metrics. Additionally, it is a medium where we can share content to our communities and build out a content calendar ready to be published.,It is not that efficient in being able to pull in specific customer service metrics, in a non-manual way, that shows the effectiveness of teams and individual responses. The platform itself, which is web-based, has always seen a constant performance issue, where the system will lag or certain features will perform slowly. This is something that has been on-going and though improved over the past year, is still an issue.,7,,Customer Service Social Media Content,5,It is allowing us to achieve increased customer service response rates through social media.,Vendor implemented,8,Online training In-person training Self-taught,8,8,It is as long as you have a certain level of understanding of social and social customer service platforms as a whole. This approach for other users is contingent on this understanding to be effective.,8
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Reviews

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 24 of 109 Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Joe Hill profile photo
July 11, 2018

Implementation

The implementation team from Spredfast were great - they worked hard to understand our somewhat complex organization, and were with us all the way through face to face meetings, user training and technical training. We had a clearly defined account manager and implementation manager, who worked really effectively together and with us.
Read Joe Hill's full review
Angel Soria, MBA profile photo
June 11, 2018

Skyrocket Social with Spredfast

Implementation

Our implementation situation was unique, to say the least. Although Spredfast recommended against it, the enablement piece was removed from our package, making the implementation subpar. My advice to anyone who makes the move over to Spredfast is to keep the training, it's lucrative! You're already spending the money so saving a few bucks isn't worth setting your team up for failure. Training helps for so many reasons but the most important is the adoption of the tool with the team and it minimizes the learning curve. Trust me!
Read Angel Soria, MBA's full review
Nikki Harmon profile photo
April 26, 2018

Thoughts on Experiences

Implementation

No, I think they did a great job with on-boarding us to Experiences and we've been very happy with the individual coaching/training sessions we've had with Nicole at Spredfast.
Read Nikki Harmon's full review
Latasha Howard profile photo
March 22, 2018

Getting to you know your business socially with Spredfast

Implementation

As mentioned previously, the Spredfast advisors (on-boarding staff) are very knowledgeable of business analytics and how it can assist any organization with growth in every area of the business and this is not just limited to retail. In many of my trainings and overall conversations with Spredfast advisors, they always seem to be on the same path of success and they're always available and open to any and all suggestions provided throughout our many meetings and calls. At no time did myself, fellow colleagues or my team feel neglected or lost, instead each encounter was like seeing a good friend for a class reunion. The professionalism of each member was and is beyond impeccable!
Read Latasha Howard's full review
Garrett Estrada profile photo
March 14, 2018

Spredfast -- A social media arsenal in one elegant, streamlined platform

Implementation

Spredfast has a wonderful and very thorough trove of engaging learning modules for new users to complete. These allow our new users to learn all the tools they'll need in a very short period of time. In addition to this, the Spredfast team is always available for answers to additional questions. In fact, the team often holds regular calls to answer questions for all of our Spredfast users.
Read Garrett Estrada's full review
Joey Buskirk profile photo
June 04, 2018

Spred the word

Implementation

We had a very complex integration process considering the size, and we switched companies half way through as well. Everything went smoothly each time, carefully thought out and helpful.
Read Joey Buskirk's full review
Richard Reeves profile photo
April 17, 2018

Social Media Tool Bringing Everything Together.

Implementation

From piloting all vendors to choosing the right one, we established a great approach. Spredfast ticked all the boxes the training was seamless and uncomplicated. The whole background set up completed by Spredfast using the requirements we had set in place at the beginning.
The Spredfast team worked around the clock to make sure that every member of the team was fully trained and operational in time for Go Live, the management of all platforms across all countries was completed without a hiccup.
Read Richard Reeves's full review
June 05, 2018

Spredfast streamlines Social Media engagements

Implementation

I was not part of the initial day-one implementation, however, our recent implementation experiences have become easier with the support of a dedicated team who ensure we are prepared in advance and knowledgeable of upcoming changes. Poppy and Teresa are not only Spredfast experts but they are also well-versed in our specific configuration.
May 01, 2018

My Spredfast Review!

Implementation

The implementation was very simple. Understanding how to use the tool was fairly easy and integrate into our everyday work life.
March 15, 2018

Love Spredfast!

Implementation

Everyone we worked with was super helpful and personable, and the trainings were phenomenal.
March 14, 2018

Spredfast - Excellent for Social Listening and Real-Time Event Coverage

Implementation

Spredfast was extremely helpful in offering team tutorials and custom onboarding sessions when our agency expressed interest in partnering with them for social listening offerings. Spredfast provides both online and in person education tools as well as a robust help section for quick answers to platform specific questions. Their reps are always on call and quick to answer.
November 21, 2012

Spredfast is awesome. Training the only weak spot.

Implementation

• • Implementation has been difficult and slow but due almost entirely to internal issues and the “housekeeping” that comes with implementation social media management. Part of the problem has been lack of proper internal resources to fully focus on the deployment – an issue we’ve recently solved for so our deployment is moving along very quickly. The most difficult part of the deployment is auditing the organization to understand all the Twitter and Facebook accounts that exist across the organization. We then need to find the credentials for all of these accounts and shut some of them down. This is a bit of a logistical nightmare. Because we have now hired someone to manage this process and have recognized the need for a social media operations team, accounts for 9 o four 12 regions are fully loaded into the system and we expect all to be completely by the end of 2013. Having the social media marketers try to manage this enterprise rolloout was not a good idea.
• We have also encountered some technology issues in the stores. Some staff members have old computers with unsupported browsers, and this has been an unexpected issue to deal with.

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
Sentiment analysis (23)
6.1
Broad channel coverage (29)
Content planning and scheduling (28)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.0
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (20)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.7
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (20)
Twitter (30)
Google+ (16)
Instagram (30)
Pinterest (14)
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (26)
Real-time tracking (27)
Competitor analysis (21)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (28)

About Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

According to the vendor, Khoros is a customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, the vendor claims Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, the vendor says Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.

The vendor promises that Khoros Marketing enables brands to engage customers with meaningful campaigns that foster loyalty and drive business results. Key benefits include:

Scalable Workflows: Orchestrate social campaigns across teams and accounts to drive business results.
Actionable Insights: Be in lockstep with your market, your competition, and your audiences.
Strong Governance: Proactively govern across your social footprint.
Meaningful Analytics: Connect your social performance to larger business objectives.

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations

Bitly, Brandwatch, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Bynder Enterprise DAM, Widen Collective, Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt, BI.ink, Pandorabots, Po.st, Reply.ai

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors