In terms of social accounts being verified (added) in the publishing platform, the scalability has some areas where Khoros could improve things. We have a large number of social media accounts, and we have been working with Khoros to establish how best to add these into the platform without excessive complexity. Overall though, very good again.
According to the vendor, Khoros Marketing enables clients to simplify their complex social marketing operation to build and protect their brand. Khoros Marketing offers customers:
Social Marketing: Orchestrate, govern, engage, and measure integrated social campaigns in an easy-to-configure and highly adaptable platform.
Intelligence: Stay ahead of your market, your competition, and your audiences with powerful, yet accessible insights based on real-time, unlimited search across public social channels.
Vault: Protect your brand across your social footprint with access and credential management.
Experiences: Inspire audience participation across your digital properties through the power of social UGC.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
- Supported: Boolean keyword searches
- Supported: Filtering out noise/spam
- Supported: Sentiment analysis
- Supported: Broad channel coverage
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Content marketing
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Pinterest
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Paid Publishing
- Supported: CRM
- Supported: NLP themes
- Supported: Paid and Organic social performance metrics
- Khoros Marketing Solution Overview: Learn the key features and values that the Khoros Marketing solution can provide for your brand.
- General Motors Case Study: GM onboarded Khoros Marketing for 800 users around the globe in under a month to deliver personalized engagement at scale without sacrificing security. See how in this case study.
- European Wax Center Case Study: Discover how European Wax Center handled a 300% increase in inbound message volume.
- Hagerty Case Study: In partnership with the Khoros Strategic Services team and utilizing Khoros Marketing, automotive insurance brand Hagerty was able to expand its audience to Gen Z and millennials, with 43% follower growth in a year. Learn more in this case study.
- Google Analytics
- Origami Logic
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Widen an Acquia Company
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Crimson Hexagon
- Amazon Premier
- SAP CX Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||3%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||97%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Any language the Social Networks themselves support|