1. Creating working papers and making annotations on client documents;
Power PDF Standard
Power PDF Standard for Mac
Power PDF Advanced
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Kofax Power PDF is a presented as an easy-to-use, powerful, low cost, and secure solution to manage PDFs for businesses and individuals. Buy once, own forever - no subscription fees.
The vendor provides the benefits as:
- Ease of use: Works like Office desktop products, so it's easy to learn
- Compatibility: Works across devices and platforms, share documents in a storage cloud
- Security: Built-in features to protect information & easily compare documents to monitor tampering
- Speed & Accuracy: Accurate & speedy when converting PDFs to/from Word, Excel, and other popular formats
- e-Signature integration: Sign & send PDF documents for signature
- Redact sensitive information: Automatically detect & redact words and expressions for safe, secure document sharing
- Create interactive PDF forms with a single click: Instantly convert a flat, image-based PDF form into one that users can complete electronically
- Collaboration: Review, markup and revise PDFs with annotations, mark-up and stamps
Power PDF Advanced, Standard and Mac are individual, buy-once-own-forever licenses for desktop or laptop. Power PDF Enterprise is available for more than 5 users, with a single admin, server installation, and other collaborative features for teams.
- Supported: Convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and images
- Supported: Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text and pictures, add annotations, and apply stamps
- Supported: Integrated with supported e-signature tools
- Supported: Connect to Box, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Supported: Provides security - authorization control, industry standard AES encryption, digital signature and certificate encryption
- Supported: Protects confidential information - automatic detection and redaction of personal information, easy comparison of documents to monitor tampering
- Supported: Secure transition of office software documents into document management systems
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Citrix, Microsoft App-V and Windows Server network deployment (for Power PDF Volume License only)|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean (Mac supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kofax Power PDF saves me significant time. When I recently started in a new position in-house, I requested that they purchase a copy for my use at the office based on my familiarity with the product and its features and the efficiency that it creates in the course of my practice. The price point is very attractive versus the more costly options used by a number of people at the company and was immediately approved.
- It has increased our efficiency and ability to provide quality services to our clients.
- It is cost effective and allows everyone to have a a licensed copy without great expense.
- We produce higher quality deliverables in less time which increases our bottom line.
- The ability to edit text has saved me incredible amounts of time. Before that, I was printing things out, whiting them out, scanning or copying, and then saving. This allows me to insert and redact info as necessary.
- It is far less expensive than other pdf editing software and it doesn’t have a monthly fee attached.
- Fair cost of acquisition and implementation
- easy to learn software, intuitive.
- we scan everything into Kofax for permanent storage so it saves us storage cots.
- Cost savings
- Time savings
- Reduction of paper & ink costs of up to 90%.
- Far easier file storage & retrieval vs paper or proprietary electronic original file formats.
- Ease of saving & appropriately filing documents needed only short-term.
- We appreciate the opportunity to purchase our PDF program rather than paying a monthly fee.
- The document assembly and importing process saves us time -- because it is simple and it converts the DOC/PPT files automatically.
- The price point was a good match for our small business and made deployment to the whole team possible.
- Immeasurable security - converting to PDF is safer than sharing original files.
- Cost/Time Savings - a lot less copies/prints and a lot less time spent scanning, copying, etc.
- Negative: Simply not as popular, well-known or widely-used as Adobe.
- The ability to make images of text searchable enables me to do my job. Without this ability it was virtually impossible to find relevant information in these large documents.
- The return on investment was huge. I can now take on much more work than before.
- Positive : Definitely cost savings, as we love the one time purchase fee.
- Positive : It's, for the most part, simple to use.
- Negative: Our users have found the transition from Adobe Sign to Power PDF signature not user friendly.
- Significantly reduced time it takes to prepare expense reports for reimbursable expenses.
- Time savings
- Professional quality documents
- Outstanding quality PDFs for bargain price
- Volume discount for small business (5-10 people) will be nice.
- Cost savings - compare to other product that required annual subscriptions.
- Time Efficient - especially in PDF organization.
- Printing PDF into another PDF is also an useful feature to have as it provide flexibility in document editing.
- Time and cost savings
- Convenient for client needs!
- It helps save time making storage documents.
- Allows for sorting of unsorted documents.
- Can't adjust scanning options easily or at all.
- I have saved so much time that would have been painstakingly wasted printing separate documents and then trying to assemble them. I have save thousands of hours of unnecessary work.
- I have saved my sanity when editing documents. I no longer have to use text box overlays.
- A one time license is they way to go. I do not have to depend on the cloud.
- Time saving to extract K1 forms from a tax return into a separate PDF.
- Time savings.
- Cost savings.
- Frustration free.
- Massive time savings, hard to put dollars to it. Time is of the essence when people waiting to buy big ticket items like real estate.
- I could not have worked with some of the documents sent to me by other colleagues that needed changes without this software.
- Beats all the much higher priced software and is faster and easier to use.
- Title savings for certain.
- Less storage needed.
- Connectivity with other users, everyone can read PDFs.
- The PDF to Word conversion system has saved us countless hours.
- It has saved me time preparing memos and briefs.