Kofax Power PDF

Kofax Power PDF

TRUE
TRUE
Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)

Great for Entire Team

We use Kofax throughout our company multiple times a day. It's super easy to use, whether just for opening a PDF or saving documents as …

PDF Super Hero

We use it for sending all forms of documents to clients as well as converting PDF files to Word.

A Very Good New PDF Product

I use Kofax for my law practice and my law teaching. I use it to flatten and file documents with the Federal and state court systems and I …

Power PDF Standard

Power PDF Standard for Mac

Power PDF Advanced

per perpetual license

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.kofax.com/products/power…

What is Kofax Power PDF?

Kofax Power PDF is a presented as an easy-to-use, powerful, low cost, and secure solution to manage PDFs for businesses and individuals. Buy once, own forever - no subscription fees.

The vendor provides the benefits as:

• Ease of use: Works like Office desktop products, so it's easy to learn
  • Compatibility: Works across devices and platforms, share documents in a storage cloud
  • Security: Built-in features to protect information & easily compare documents to monitor tampering
  • Speed & Accuracy: Accurate & speedy when converting PDFs to/from Word, Excel, and other popular formats
  • e-Signature integration: Sign & send PDF documents for signature
  • Redact sensitive information: Automatically detect & redact words and expressions for safe, secure document sharing
  • Create interactive PDF forms with a single click: Instantly convert a flat, image-based PDF form into one that users can complete electronically
  • Collaboration: Review, markup and revise PDFs with annotations, mark-up and stamps

Power PDF Advanced, Standard and Mac are individual, buy-once-own-forever licenses for desktop or laptop. Power PDF Enterprise is available for more than 5 users, with a single admin, server installation, and other collaborative features for teams.

Kofax Power PDF Features

• Supported: Convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and images
  • Supported: Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text and pictures, add annotations, and apply stamps
  • Supported: Integrated with supported e-signature tools
  • Supported: Connect to Box, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
  • Supported: Provides security - authorization control, industry standard AES encryption, digital signature and certificate encryption
  • Supported: Protects confidential information - automatic detection and redaction of personal information, easy comparison of documents to monitor tampering
  • Supported: Secure transition of office software documents into document management systems

Kofax Power PDF Screenshots

Easily compare PDF to another PDF, or PDF to Word.  Changes are highlighted.The PDF Convert Assistant can be used to convert multiple documents into other formats all at the same time.The PDF Create Assistant can be used to create multiple PDFs at the same time from a variety of source formats. Create individual PDFs, or combine into one PDF package.The document assembly view shows thumbnails of all pages in a document, and allows the user to re-arrange, rotate, delete and more. The text within the thumbnails can also be edited from this view.The powerful Looks Like search allows users to find characters, words, phrases and patterns within PDF documents. Results can be highlighted or marked for redaction.PDF Profiles can be created to apply commonly desired settings to new PDF documents that you create in Power PDF.Power PDF supports all variants of PDF/A and PDF versions from 1.3 to 2.0.Users may choose to change the application's color to purple, blue, light gray or dark gray.Some lightweight document automation can also be achieved with the Watched Folder and Sequence features.

Kofax Power PDF Videos

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)15%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)5%

Kofax Power PDF Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac, Citrix, Microsoft App-V and Windows Server network deployment (for Power PDF Volume License only)
Supported LanguagesEnglish, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean (Mac supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese)

Alternatives

What is Kofax Power PDF's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.6.

Who uses Kofax Power PDF?

The most common users of Kofax Power PDF are from Small Businesses and the Law Practice industry.

Loren Piel | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Kofax Power PDF saves me significant time. When I recently started in a new position in-house, I requested that they purchase a copy for my use at the office based on my familiarity with the product and its features and the efficiency that it creates in the course of my practice. The price point is very attractive versus the more costly options used by a number of people at the company and was immediately approved.
Scott Lawson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has increased our efficiency and ability to provide quality services to our clients.
  • It is cost effective and allows everyone to have a a licensed copy without great expense.
  • We produce higher quality deliverables in less time which increases our bottom line.
  • The ability to edit text has saved me incredible amounts of time. Before that, I was printing things out, whiting them out, scanning or copying, and then saving. This allows me to insert and redact info as necessary.
  • The connection with DocuSign has been another huge time saver. I don’t have to edit the pdf, then save, the drag [it] into DocuSign. It can all be done right there [on] the same screen.
  • It is far less expensive than other pdf editing software and it doesn’t have a monthly fee attached.
Donald Howard | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has saved us over $150 per user over Adobe Acrobat.
  • I would estimate it saves us over 15 man-hours per month in completed our PDF workflow over Adobe Acrobat.
  • My client has saved over $2500 a month in being able to print quickly and only what they want or need.
  • We appreciate the opportunity to purchase our PDF program rather than paying a monthly fee.
  • The document assembly and importing process saves us time -- because it is simple and it converts the DOC/PPT files automatically.
  • The price point was a good match for our small business and made deployment to the whole team possible.
  • Immeasurable security - converting to PDF is safer than sharing original files.
  • Cost/Time Savings - a lot less copies/prints and a lot less time spent scanning, copying, etc.
  • Negative: Simply not as popular, well-known or widely-used as Adobe.
  • The ability to make images of text searchable enables me to do my job. Without this ability it was virtually impossible to find relevant information in these large documents.
  • The return on investment was huge. I can now take on much more work than before.
Ting (Darren) Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Cost savings - compare to other product that required annual subscriptions.
  • Time Efficient - especially in PDF organization.
  • Printing PDF into another PDF is also an useful feature to have as it provide flexibility in document editing.
Sarah Adams | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I have saved so much time that would have been painstakingly wasted printing separate documents and then trying to assemble them. I have save thousands of hours of unnecessary work.
  • I have saved my sanity when editing documents. I no longer have to use text box overlays.
  • Massive time savings, hard to put dollars to it. Time is of the essence when people waiting to buy big ticket items like real estate.
  • I could not have worked with some of the documents sent to me by other colleagues that needed changes without this software.
  • Beats all the much higher priced software and is faster and easier to use.