- File editing, commenting
- Security features to protect file content and restrict user interaction
- File conversion options are also successful with regards to MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (not as efficient with Excel) and also with image files …
No training required Perfect for everyday use.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Power PDF Standard
Power PDF Standard for Mac
Power PDF Advanced
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $129 one-time fee per license
- Tech Details
Kofax Power PDF is a solution to manage PDFs for businesses and individuals available with a one-time purchase with no subscription fees. It has a built-in eSignature integration with Kofax SignDoc for a complete end-to-end document lifecycle workflow.
Benefits to Power PDF users:
- Ease of Use: Works like Office desktop products, so it's easier to learn
- Compatibility: Works across devices and platforms, share documents in a storage cloud
- Security: Built-in features to protect information & compare documents to monitor tampering
- Search: "Fuzzy Search" provides a Google-like search
- Speed & Accuracy: Accurate & speedy when converting PDFs to/from Word, Excel, and other popular formats
- e-Signature Integration: Sign & send PDF documents for signature via Kofax SignDoc or other 3rd party platforms
- Redact Sensitive Information: Automatically detect & redact words and expressions for safe, secure document sharing
- Create Interactive PDF Forms with a Single Click: Convert a flat, image-based PDF form into one that users can complete electronically
- Formatting: PDF/A-4 Format to ensure retention all of the newest PDF features
- Collaboration: Review, markup and revise PDFs with annotations, mark-up and stamps
Power PDF Advanced, Standard and Mac are individual, buy-once-own-forever licenses for desktop or laptop. Power PDF Enterprise volume licensing is available for more than 5 users, with a single admin, server installation, and other collaborative features for teams.
Free trials for all desktop and network Power PDF products available here.
- Supported: Ease of use: Office-style interface optimized for Windows 11 as well as Mac OS 12.0 Monterey.
- Supported: Flexibility: Create, edit and convert PDF files to and from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPG, and HTML
- Supported: No Subscription Fees: Buy once and own the features forever. Flexible term-pricing available for Enterprise customers.
- Supported: Keeps PDFs Secure: Secure encrypted passwords and permissions, as well as redact sensitive info and private metadata.
- Supported: PDF Editing Anywhere: Mobile support for iOS and Android users to read, annotate, markup, sign, and share PDFs.
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Citrix, Microsoft App-V and Windows Server network deployment (for Power PDF Volume License only)|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean (Mac supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese)|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|