Power PDF Standard
Power PDF Standard for Mac
Power PDF Advanced
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Kofax Power PDF is a presented as an easy-to-use, powerful, low cost, and secure solution to manage PDFs for businesses and individuals. Buy once, own forever - no subscription fees.
The vendor provides the benefits as:
- Ease of use: Works like Office desktop products, so it's easy to learn
- Compatibility: Works across devices and platforms, share documents in a storage cloud
- Security: Built-in features to protect information & easily compare documents to monitor tampering
- Speed & Accuracy: Accurate & speedy when converting PDFs to/from Word, Excel, and other popular formats
- e-Signature integration: Sign & send PDF documents for signature
- Redact sensitive information: Automatically detect & redact words and expressions for safe, secure document sharing
- Create interactive PDF forms with a single click: Instantly convert a flat, image-based PDF form into one that users can complete electronically
- Collaboration: Review, markup and revise PDFs with annotations, mark-up and stamps
Power PDF Advanced, Standard and Mac are individual, buy-once-own-forever licenses for desktop or laptop. Power PDF Enterprise is available for more than 5 users, with a single admin, server installation, and other collaborative features for teams.
- Supported: Convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and images
- Supported: Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text and pictures, add annotations, and apply stamps
- Supported: Integrated with supported e-signature tools
- Supported: Connect to Box, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Supported: Provides security - authorization control, industry standard AES encryption, digital signature and certificate encryption
- Supported: Protects confidential information - automatic detection and redaction of personal information, easy comparison of documents to monitor tampering
- Supported: Secure transition of office software documents into document management systems
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Citrix, Microsoft App-V and Windows Server network deployment (for Power PDF Volume License only)|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean (Mac supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese)|
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not sure if they have chat support, but that would definitely be a big plus.
After the installation, everything is running smoothly, so no support required.
It's not always easy though. I am hoping Kofax Power PDF would feature a HTML guide that embed a search engine to find the answer I need.