Power PDF Standard
Power PDF Standard for Mac
Power PDF Advanced
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $135 one-time fee per license
Kofax Power PDF is a presented as an easy-to-use, powerful, low cost, and secure solution to manage PDFs for businesses and individuals. Buy once, own forever - no subscription fees.
The vendor provides the benefits as:
- Ease of use: Works like Office desktop products, so it's easy to learn
- Compatibility: Works across devices and platforms, share documents in a storage cloud
- Security: Built-in features to protect information & easily compare documents to monitor tampering
- Speed & Accuracy: Accurate & speedy when converting PDFs to/from Word, Excel, and other popular formats
- e-Signature integration: Sign & send PDF documents for signature
- Redact sensitive information: Automatically detect & redact words and expressions for safe, secure document sharing
- Create interactive PDF forms with a single click: Instantly convert a flat, image-based PDF form into one that users can complete electronically
- Collaboration: Review, markup and revise PDFs with annotations, mark-up and stamps
Power PDF Advanced, Standard and Mac are individual, buy-once-own-forever licenses for desktop or laptop. Power PDF Enterprise is available for more than 5 users, with a single admin, server installation, and other collaborative features for teams.
- Supported: Convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and images
- Supported: Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text and pictures, add annotations, and apply stamps
- Supported: Integrated with supported e-signature tools
- Supported: Connect to Box, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Supported: Provides security - authorization control, industry standard AES encryption, digital signature and certificate encryption
- Supported: Protects confidential information - automatic detection and redaction of personal information, easy comparison of documents to monitor tampering
- Supported: Secure transition of office software documents into document management systems
- Supported: Advanced and Standard compatible with Windows 11, 10 and 8.1. Mac edition compatible with MacOS 10.13 to 11.6.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Citrix, Microsoft App-V and Windows Server network deployment (for Power PDF Volume License only)|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean (Mac supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese)|
- Table of contents
- Some of the PDFs I've created a TOC for are not useable or can even be opened by other users using Adobe.
- Compiles PDFs into one document.
- Translates PDFs into other formats.
- Enables me to transfer documents between platforms easily.
- It took a bit to find certain items - but once I got acclimated, it’s been easy to use.
- Would like all options for creating an index to be on the same tab instead of multiple ones.
- converting non-readable pdfs to readable
- sometimes the tool bar is confusing. Finding the redaction tool took awhile
- Form creation
- Processing scanned documents
- New scans
- Needs option to just scan, not process ocr
- hard to find insert features
- slow loading of editing features - typewriter
- Document assembly
- The highlighter function is wonky, but it can highlight unneeded stuff. Have to play with it to get what you want highlighted.
- Converting documents to editable versions
- Adding typewriter text
- Creating professional quality final documents
- I have not encountered any functions that I was not able to perform.
- Converting to MS Word and MS Excel
- It sometimes puts extra fields in documents that are blank
- Puts test as formatted text into a MS Word document instead of in text boxes
- Better conversion of PowerPoint presentations
- Converting files.
- Processing forms.
- Managing files.
- Not seeing much room for improvement.
- Works very well.
- Locking PDF for transmission.
- Built in dictionary is very handy to store industry terminology.
- Boarder formats for document conversion.
- Improve OCR format management.
- Improve E-Signature work flow to guide people though it that don't use all the time.
- Conversions to and from PDF.
- Combining and separating PDF's
- Edit text is good but not great. Some text will be changed slightly.
- Combine documents into one
- Delete and reorder pages
- Fill in forms
- Extracting text could be easier especially columns of numbers
- Add an easy export of tables to Excel
- PDF lock
- PDF PDF compression
- Merging extracting documents files.
- More tools for editing.
- I don't remember being particularly impressed with anything about the product.
- Too many features that are of no use to a user like me, and some of the features I need seem to have disappeared. It just wasn't worth the hassle.
- Combine files
- Large PDF files
- Easy to use
- Better editing of text
- More available fonts
- Customer Service
- Developing PDFs
- Converting PDFs to Word Documents
- Electronic Signatures
- Reducing the Size of PDFs
- convert documents to Microsoft Word
- interface with Microsoft One Drive
- word conversion
- It is especially agile at recognizing high-density technical jargon text grids off of other pdfs and allowing me to port them into other file types.
- It is fantastic for providing certified digital signatures.
- I like the form create feature.
- The form creator has an auto-fill issue where it sometimes stacks words on top of each other.
- The form creator has an auto-populate issue where it sources previously input words which can be annoying .
- When opening Kofax, there is a splash page where it shows it "booting" up and loading the pdf. It would be nice if there was a "cleaner" looking boot page that was smoother.
- Makes scanned paper documents into searchable, copyable text.
- The convert to excel feature saves hours of time in making client and prospect lists.
- The convert to word feature makes documents easily editable.
- Converting files to PDF format
- Editing PDF files
- Marking up PDF files
- Working with images
- Creating PDFs from multiple non-PDF formatted documents
- Creating forms
- Creating a highlighted document for a presentation
- Creating secure documents, such as medical records, for secure transfer
- Creating a PDF from a large size document
- Converting a large size document from PDF to Word
- Adding a signature to a document with a clear background
- Ease of use - rotating documents/single pages
- Compiling - creating a larger PDF out of multiple documents
- Saving other files as PDFs by directly using the software
- Automatically including bookmarks when compiling
- Ease of moving pages within the document
- N/A - I am fully, 100% satisfied with this product.
We use it to generate PDFs, to combine documents, and to convert from PDF to word docs. It has provided us with a fully functional, more economical solution to competitive products on the market, and has allowed us to increase our productivity without sacrificing quality or speed.
- Document creation.
- Document Conversion.
- Easily integrates with my MS Office 365 apps and WIN10.
- Works with multiple browsers as an add-on.
- Easier method to assemble docs.
- Reduce costs
- Batch processing
- Document format conversion
- Error handling and reporting should be improved during batch processing.
- PDF to Excel conversion
- Form Creator - making a PDF form fillable
- Digital Signatures
- PDF Manipulation - combining and separating PDFs
- The OCR sometimes misreads words or letters, even when it's a typed document
- Convert other documents into a PDF
- Combine multiple documents into a single file
- Add text into documents
- Makes any required changes easy
- Make text boxes easier to manage after completion
- Switching between saved signatures should be streamlined
- Page assembly should be made more user friendly