Save Time with Later

April 24, 2020
We use Later to help schedule our and our clients' social media posting. By doing so and allowing us to connect other platforms (not just …

Good Instagram Scheduler

November 25, 2018
Later is used exclusively by myself in our organization to help schedule and automate our social media posts on Instagram in order to …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Later, and make your voice heard!

Free

per month

Starter

per user/per month

Growth

per user/per month

What is Later?

Later (formerly Latergramme) in Vancouver offers an Instagram focused social media marketing platform, which supports the planning and scheduling of content to Instagram, as well as Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Later Technical Details

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 9.4.

The most common users of Later are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Compare with

I went with Later for the lower cost subscription. The Hootsuite copy features is missed, but Later has hashtag suggestions which is nice. I really need something to post across multiple platforms. I also needed the ability to schedule more than the 5 free scheduled posts offered by Hootsuite. Later has been working great for what I need it to do to support my small event promotion business.
Sebastian Correa Marsico | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's superior. Simply put. Later has better features and stronger functionalities, many of which none of these other tools have. When I used any of the previous tools there was always something missing so I had no choice but to work with two or three tools at the same time. Later replaced all of those tools and now I can manage everything from one single tool.
We evaluated multiple social media scheduling programs and ultimately selected a service apart from Later, but with the addition of their new tools, we are looking to potentially go back. Later was always one of our frontrunners, and with its new improvements, we will likely be switching as we move into the new year. Later by far offers the most options and tools, including the ability to schedule Instagram stories in advance.
Genie Forkner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hootsuite is still working with push notifications, (an extra annoying step) that Later has eliminated! Hootesuite places to many limits on user profiles which means the need for multiple accounts Later has eliminated these roadblocks in productivity.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
I’ve used a lot of different scheduling apps over the last 4 years but what I like most about Later is that it is one of Instagram's recognized partners, resulting in being allowed to access certain features. For example, Later and a few others are the only ones that are authorized to allow their users to auto-post videos to Instagram.
November 19, 2019

A Visual Brand's Dream

Lauren Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sprout Social is a great tool, however, the price for a smaller company like ours was prohibitive. Later doesn't have LinkedIn support the way Sprout Social does, however Later does have unique product offerings for Instagram that ultimately set them apart for our team. We've had no posting errors or issues with Later's reliability like we have experienced in the past with Sprout.
Alexis Ramsey | TrustRadius Reviewer
Later is very affordable and kind of a hidden gem. While Sprout Social provides analytics that Later doesn't have, that's not a feature we were looking for. Multiple users do not cost extra money and the number of posts you get based on your plan is more than enough even if you were to post five times a day.
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've also used Planoly, which is what I switched from. Later by far is easier to use and manage and view. I like all the upgrade options and I like the blog posts to help navigate using the interface and also using Instagram. If I saw more results on Instagram I'd be all in, but unfortunately, my brand isn't the most likable/followable/engageable brand.