Later Reviews

April 01, 2021

Support Rating

I did not utilize much of Later's support offerings, but I can speak for the team as we went through our evaluation period. They were always incredibly helpful, encouraging, and ready to lend a hand. I still receive helpful newsletters from Later that I put into practice even without using their platform currently.
March 14, 2020
Genie Forkner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their response time is rapid and accurate! They also have a GREAT support library to find your own solutions.
Read Genie Forkner's full review
April 24, 2020

Support Rating

I cannot give a perfect 10 as I have never needed support so I cannot honestly provide feedback on it. But I guess that fact alone can speak on the ease of use and functionality of their product.
November 05, 2019
Alexis Ramsey | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Given the scale of the software, there is not immediate technical support. Instead, you submit your question via chat, and they respond within 24 - 48 hours. While I have never run into an immediate need for help, this might be a concern for others. The follow up though is thorough and gives you a chance to have a further dialogue if you have further questions.
Read Alexis Ramsey's full review
December 12, 2019
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Later are not just a software tool, they also provide marketing advice, tips, and tutorials via their blog. I’ve only had to reach out to them for help a few times and have found them to respond much faster than other tools in their category. I receive weekly emails with updates, marketing tips and invites to online events. I look forward to their emails as I’ve learned a lot of things that I’ve been able to actually implement.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
August 13, 2019
Meredith Walter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had to use any support for Later, so I can't speak directly to it. However, I can say that their newsletters and blog content are extremely helpful. I stay subscribed to them (which I rarely do for any company) because they are so on top of when IG releases (or is going to release) new features AND provides instructions/advice on how to capitalize on these new features as a business.
Read Meredith Walter's full review
November 19, 2019
Lauren Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The online chat support is very convenient and super helpful. The reps that I have emailed with were also very knowledgeable and were REAL people. That can be hard to find in this new digital age.
Read Lauren Kelley's full review

What is Later?

Later (formerly Latergramme) in Vancouver offers an Instagram focused social media marketing platform, which supports the planning and scheduling of content to Instagram, as well as Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Later Pricing

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Free$0.00per month
Starter$15.00per user/per month
Growth$25.00per user/per month
Advanced$40.00per user/per month

Price increases are users and social sets are added.

Later Technical Details