Lessonly Reviews

Zack Uzzle, ITIL, ATD Master Trainer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2020

Lessonly, the LCMS for learners by learners

Support Rating

Lessonly is always responsive when I have a concern, although they haven't been able to resolve 100% of my issues. Whenever I've had feature requests or ideas they have taken them under advisement and in a few cases I've seen those requests implemented, which shows me they do really pay attention to their customers.
Read Zack Uzzle, ITIL, ATD Master Trainer's full review
Cait Kaider | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 13, 2020

Don't Worry, Get Lessonly!

Support Rating

The support team is very friendly and eager to help you learn the ins and outs of Lessonly. They can set up training for large groups or send links in a chat for individual help. They are quick to respond and if one person doesn't have the answer, they will collaborate with others to help find the answer.
Read Cait Kaider's full review
Anna Espino | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 25, 2020

Lessonly is definitely a leader in learning!

Support Rating

Lessonly has been very responsive to feedback and the account managers are there to constantly offer support, or guide us as to how we can best maximize the services they offer. There are some requests that are obviously beyond their control and require more engineering of the system, but they have always been forthcoming in providing answers to whether our request is doable, in their pipeline, or may require more time and analysis to make it possible.
Read Anna Espino's full review
Jayme Kiester | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Lessonly, The Best LMS Around!

Support Rating

This is one of the main reasons I keep going back to Lessonly. The customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced. From the sales process to the work with your customer success rep, Lessonly by far beats out the competitors in this area.
Read Jayme Kiester's full review
Rachel Blankenship | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2019

A great way to help your Team Members continuously learn!

Support Rating

They are incredibly kind and helpful, but it will often times be a while before you are able to get connected or receive a reply. They are testing a new version of their chat that has a bot try to assist you first, which can be helpful if you just need to look up a simple question. But it can also be difficult when you are wanting to speak to a customer service agent directly.
Read Rachel Blankenship's full review
Keysha Chapman | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

ThirdLove is a big fan of Lessonly!

Support Rating

I love the customer support team at Lessonly. They are very friendly and mostly helpful. My only issue is with the occurrence of a bug and upon reporting such bug, it is acknowledged at that time, but never mentioned again. We have no way of knowing when the problem is fixed, if ever.
Read Keysha Chapman's full review
Jeanette Carroll | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 01, 2020

Lessonly for Business

Support Rating

The team I've worked with for the past few years has been very helpful and responsive. The turnover rate is a bit high, but I've found that to be true with any ERP or another platform I've used. I really don't have anything negative to say about the customer support with Lessonly.
Read Jeanette Carroll's full review
Daniel Chance | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2020

Train with POWER

Support Rating

They were always extremely responsive through the sales cycle and truly listened to our needs. We appreciated talking with someone who was not as focused on the price tag. I would rate them as high as possible!
Read Daniel Chance's full review
Elizabeth McLees | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 29, 2019

Lessonly makes learning a breeze!

Support Rating

They are always so helpful, our account rep is incredibly wonderful. We have biweekly meetings to discuss how it is going and any improvements. The customer service staff can also be reached through the chat on the website and are always prompt and helpful when answering anyway questions I might have.
Read Elizabeth McLees's full review
Carly Foerster | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2019

Great LMS -- Very intuitive

Support Rating

What I've appreciated most about Lessonly are the people and teams within the company who support their clients. It was very evident during our sales evaluation that this was a team that aimed to grow and scale alongside their clients by listening to, and acting upon, feedback. They have proven this time and time again.

Our Customer Experience Rep is incredibly responsive and always willing to take a call, in-chat product questions are answered quickly -- overall, a great experience with customer support.
Read Carly Foerster's full review
Richard Avenius | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 15, 2019

Lessonly helps our business do better work!

Support Rating

Our customer account specialist is fantastic, and the support specialists that I have talked to via chat were absolutely stellar! Occasionally, there is a bit of a lag in email responses from our customer support specialist, but overall this has never been a real issue. I can't say enough good things about the customer support team at Lessonly!
Read Richard Avenius's full review
Lynn Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Lessonly is awesome!

Support Rating

The support team at Lessonly is the most responsive, friendly and helpful support team I have ever worked with. They are so willing to help and if a solution is not yet in the system, they will work directly with their engineers to ensure the issue gets fixed. And if the resolution is a potential enhancement, they will work with their product teams to enter the request on our behalf. And once the solution is in place, they follow up and ensure their customers are satisfied.
Read Lynn Thomas's full review
Maria Sanchez | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

We're Lessonly Llamas for life!

Support Rating

The support has been fantastic. Not only from our Account Manager Jen, but every Lessonly employee we've talked to have gone above and beyond to help. We've never felt mis-sold, and if we ever have a question that the Account Manager cannot answer right away, we receive follow up with 2-3 hours after the meeting, if not less. We feel very appreciated and taken care of. Our sales agent sent out thank you notes to the involved members in our Seattle office AND our Chief Customer Care Officer who lives in France. It was a very nice touch.
Read Maria Sanchez's full review
Jesse Garner | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Big fan. What a software platform should be!

Support Rating

Our rep is quickly available, fun, and great to work with. She wants to help our organization succeed! Anytime I use the chat, I get a quick, friendly response, and there is staff on chat pretty much anytime I've used it during regular business hours. I also don't have to use their customer support very often, which helps make this score high.
Read Jesse Garner's full review
Jennifer Sutherland | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Lessonly was the perfect fit for our division!

Support Rating

Excellent customer support. From the initial sale to the implementation to the ongoing relationship, Lessonly has been fantastic. My entire team loves working with them and often states how responsive the customer service team is.
Read Jennifer Sutherland's full review
Joseph Timbers | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

Lessonly is a ROI Machine

Support Rating

If I started a company I would model my CS structure on how Lessonly is organized. There are always there to help and provide quarterly feedback. On top of the individuals we have worked with are rock stars.
Read Joseph Timbers's full review
Sharon Tuttle | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 10, 2019

Lessonly - the LMS with unbeatable service

Support Rating

Every time I have had an issue or question on a feature or lesson I am creating, the chat feature has provided instant support and feedback rectifying the situation. Even when I create a support ticket for an issue after hours, the next morning I receive a response from a team member with an answer. They are very knowledgeable and helpful when troubleshooting a problem.
Read Sharon Tuttle's full review
Jimmy Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2019

Lessonly's Customer Support is World Class

Support Rating

Their customer support team is unlike any with whom I have worked. They are responsive, knowledgable, transparent, and kind. Their team loves to interact with customers, and is quick to create things if the use case is scalable.

I have never had an issue contacting them, receiving help from them, or getting an answer from them in my years of experience with Lessonly.

I would purchase this product for the customer support alone.
Read Jimmy Miller's full review

Course authoring (103)
Course catalog or library (101)
Player/Portal (80)
Learning content (99)
Mobile friendly (54)
Progress tracking & certifications (91)
Assignments (102)
Compliance management (58)
Learning administration (95)
Learning reporting & analytics (90)
Social learning (67)

About Lessonly

Lessonly is training software with an ecosystem of partners, strategy and services that are aligned under the mantra of Do Better Work.

The vendor has worked with over 800 companies to help them train their teams. The vendor says they've learned that the highest performing organizations build their training on the same six pillars:

• Assess (Gather Needs & Inputs) Listen to people, data, and the market; identify successes and challenges; and accurately assess your sales team's training needs.
  • Plan (Prioritize for Impact) Identify the most essential objectives and outcomes, and intentionally set milestones for creation and delivery.
  • Build (Create Quickly & Collaboratively) Work with teammates at the front lines of the business to develop and iterate on bite-sized training/content.
  • Learn (Meet Learners Where They Are) Push training content to teammates-- anywhere, anytime-- so they can quickly solve problems in their moment of need.
  • Practice (Rehearse, Refine, Repeat) Reinforce skills and information with realistic practice scenarios and receive feedback to fuel improvement.
  • Perform (Doing Better Work) Empower the organization to continuously improve, deliver and quantify results.

The results? Faster onboarding, higher NPS score, more closed deals and a superior customer experience.

Lessonly Features

Learning Management Features

Has featureCourse authoring
Has featureCourse catalog or library
Has featurePlayer/Portal