LogMeIn Central

LogMeIn Central Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

LogMeIn Central has top-notch support. It has been available 24/7 over the last decade. The only performance issue we have noticed was in April 2020 when probably hundreds of thousands of users started to use the application at the same time (during a pandemic), however, LogMeIn was on top of it to remediate the situation quickly and in a few days, we had no more issues.

LogMeIn application is always available over the web, LogMeIn client, and over the phone and tabled to instant support for our employees.

December 08, 2020

LogMeIn at its best!

It's always available, especially when using the client, or if there is a specific feature in the portal page. Sometimes the web portal "hangs" and can lose connection to the LogMeIn server and logs me out or times out. If I am in need of something within a timely manner and this happens, it can be rather frustrating. I do my best to get around these critical errors.
I don't remember ever a time when LogMeIn Central was not available. It was always available every time I needed to get in. They may have been unavailable at times, but there was never a time when I needed it and it was not available.
Rich Platt | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have never run into a scenario where it was unavailable for me. They plan there maintenance well and short periods of outage time for updates. In the 8 years, I have been using LogMeIn, I have never had any issues with their website or mobile apps. Let's just say they are very dependable.

I don't recall ever experiencing issues with LogMeIn Central. It's always there! It offers a very reliable service that I don't see a lot on other services offered in the industry. LogMeIn does have planned outages for maintenance purposes but they do notify way ahead of time and also they're very short and they schedule them in the middle of the night or on weekends when is less obstructive.
In the past six or so years I have been using LogMeIn Central I have never had any issues accessing the main dashboard unless my Internet was down. There has been times (not often) that the LogMeIn client has performed slowly but this could have been due to my own Internet connection. Overall it has been an extremely reliable service.
Chris Lewis | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn Central has never gone offline or been unavailable since we have installed it. Some of our techs use it multiple times a day. Our Security Analyst is using it more and more to find and fix vulnerabilities. Our leadership is asking for reports about users and how the computers are being used.
Leonard Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
There haven't had too many issues. My only issue has been with installing it on a local admin. I've had to create an account just for the software. I've had limited errors. The biggest issue was trying to run it when our GPO wouldn't allow software installations. The temporary URL is better than downloading the software to run it.
Ricky Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Knock on wood, LogMeIn has never been not available. Their uptime is AMAZING!! The only reason I'm giving this 9 stars is the fact that the wake on LAN is basically worthless on PC and Mac (especially Macs) even when they are set up to WOL. So there have been times where these machines are unavailable. I have to leave these machines on without going to sleep which costs more money in electricity which could be better spent elsewhere.

LogMeIn Central Scorecard Summary

Remote Administration (14)
Screen sharing (63)
9.6
File transfer (67)
9.2
Instant message (44)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (11)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (51)
Over-the-Internet remote session (68)
Initiate remote control from mobile (59)
Remote management of servers & workstations (64)
9.4
Remote Active Directory® management (25)
Centralized management dashboard (60)
Session record (34)
9.2
Annotations (22)
Monitoring and Alerts (39)
Multi-platform remote control (42)

What is LogMeIn Central?

LogMeIn Central is a powerful, cloud-based remote monitoring and endpoint management solution enabling IT professionals to effectively monitor, manage, and secure their endpoint infrastructure. Whether you have remote employees or endpoints scattered across the globe, the vendor promises that LogMeIn Central provides IT organizations with the speed, flexibility, and insight needed to increase productivity, reduce IT costs, and mitigate risk.

LogMeIn Central Video

LogMeIn Central | Product Overview

LogMeIn Central Pricing

Starting Price: $80

More Pricing Information

More pricing information from LogMeIn Central

SaaS Editions Pricing
Pricing DetailsTerms
LogMeIn Central$80per month (minimum 25 computers)

LogMeIn Central Technical Details