- Video Screen recoding with ease
- Quick and easy video uploads to their cloud for sharing with our customers
- The cloud storage system is very nice. All my past videos are archived here for later use!
- There is an issue when trying to record single tabs of content. Often an error occurs and I find myself having to record an entire desktop
- Would like more options for security so we can potentially record workflows from within user accounts instead of our demo accounts.
- Organization of videos is okay. Tagging, folders, subfolders would be nice!
Loom Systems Scorecard Summary
About Loom Systems
Loom Systems is designed to empower IT teams by simplifying root cause analysis.
According to the vendor, the platform automatically ingests and analyzes all types of logs and metrics, learns their unique behavior over time, detects anomalies and trends, and reports these along with the root cause. Additionally the vendor says the entire cycle is fully automatic, requiring no data pre-processing or manual setting of parameters and thresholds. Incidents are accompanied by recommended resolutions from a proprietary resolutions database, which also includes internal resolutions filled in by the platform users.
The vendor’s value proposition is that Loom Systems is built for low-touch operational simplicity and usability, and empowers IT, DevOps, System Admins, NOC teams and Security specialists by transforming reactive users into proactive power-users.
Loom Systems Screenshots
Loom Systems Integrations
Loom Systems Competitors
Loom Systems Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||70%|
Loom Systems Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Loom Systems Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries:||United States|