September 12, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Read Bryan Kelly, CPA, CFE, MBA's full review
Pros and Cons
- Accruent provides us with continuous customer support throughout our implementation of Lucernex by having running weekly calls with us to talk through and problems we may be having and to keep us updated on changes in the system.
- The software is custom, so you can fit the software to your specific needs as a company. For example, we will not be utilizing the payment functionality. Accruent works with you to ensure the system is set up for the way you plan to use it.
- The mix of in house and online training is perfect for our busy schedule.
- Experience with the software: from what we have witnessed thus far, there are a lot of new hires at the company that are still getting a handle on the software. This will only improve with time, as I am sure the new accounting standard caused a mad scramble to ensure the appropriate amount of resources are available for the influx of customers looking for a lease accounting solution.
- Compartmentalized training may be an issue. We noted that a more advanced reporting training is available, which was not included in our scope of work. In addition, training on the equipment side of the software was not included. The training provided should be comprehensive of the way you are using the software.