TRUE
TRUE

Amazing Collaboration Platform

January 27, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lucidspark, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Individual

per month, per user

Team

per month, 3 user minimum

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://lucid.app/pricing/lucidspark

What is Lucidspark?

Lucidspark is a virtual whiteboard where teams can bring their best ideas to light. Users can collaborate in real-time, no matter where they are. Lucidspark helps people organize notes and scribbles and turn them into presentation-ready concepts. When it’s time for next steps, teams can develop workflows and process documents to turn ideas into reality. Features include integrations, infinite canvas, sticky notes, freehand drawing, chat, templates, timer, voting, Breakout Boards, and more.

With Lucidspark, users can not only brainstorm ideas as a team but then refine and organize those ideas to drive action. Features like assisted grouping and Lucidchart import/export help users turn ideas into plans and strategies.

Lucidspark is part of the Lucid suite, a visual collaboration suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. Users can start ideating in Lucidspark and then seamlessly move to Lucidchart and Lucidscale to complete the full project lifecycle and make their ideas a reality.

Lucidspark helps cross-functional teams at organizations of all sizes accomplish more effective brainstorming, collaboration, Agile and project planning, customer experience research, strategic and analysis.

Lucidspark Features

• Supported: Miro import
  • Supported: Magic Shape
  • Supported: Real-time collaboration

Lucidspark Screenshots

Screenshot of Brainstorm at the speed of thought with sticky notes, freehand drawing, and an infinite canvas. Keep track of everyone’s contributions with color-coded sticky notes, drawings, and cursors, and keep things running smoothly with a built-in timer.Screenshot of Take all of the work from your board and export it straight into Lucidchart. Seamlessly shift gears from ideation to action by turning your notes into workflows and project documentation.Screenshot of Save time synthesizing while still discovering valuable patterns and insights by automatically grouping ideas into the containers of your choice.Screenshot of Organize ideas quickly by tagging them with the criteria of your choice.Screenshot of Ensure you move the best ideas forward while giving everyone a say. Hold real-time voting sessions and automatically visualize the results.Screenshot of Seamlessly import any of your existing boards and templates into Lucidspark so you can continue to edit, share, and collaborate on them with your team.Screenshot of Facilitate small group work by creating Breakout Boards, a feature unique to Lucidspark. Collaborators can choose a breakout to join, which sends them to a separate Lucidspark board. Easily insert Breakout Board content onto the main board when you're done.

Lucidspark Videos

Lucidspark Competitors

Lucidspark Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Russian

Lucidspark starts at $0.

Miro, Whimsical, and MURAL are common alternatives for Lucidspark.

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.5.

The most common users of Lucidspark are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

I use Lucidspark as a teacher to create educational models and diagrams and then share them online with my students. I do not use it for collaboration (though there is potential to allow students to collaborate on diagrams as part of a homework assignment). I was looking for a visual aid that was flexible, allowed for long-form text, and could be shared by a link. I am trying Lucidspark for this year to see how well it works for my needs.
Iryna Kreichmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has been used by remote teams, team members are based in different countries so this tool helps a lot with brainstorming and generating new ideas! It helps a lot when you are starting a new project! Lucidspark is a great tool if you need to create something quickly and show it to others!
Lucidspark is very collaborative and friendly in the firm and is used for various brainstorming sessions, curation of ideas, and market research. The platform is used across different departments of design expertise and helps in sorting out creative blocks, client needs, and user research synthesis. Templates and different tools provided in the same are being utilised for user-friendly client presentations as well.
Harshal Patil | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hybrid working- Collaborative documents meant the team and use at the same time as we are working remotely. Lucidspark makes it easy to loop in vendors and others as well. I have most recently used Lucidspark for a website sitemap development project as we lay out our navigation, content blocks, and recurring content across our website revamp. Using Lucidspark has increased my team's productivity to iterate on system designs, proposed layouts, and our overall decision-making process that much fast with a higher caliber of informed thought thanks to this virtual whiteboard. Stakeholder mapping- Aids in visualizing a complex issue and is great to have all the information in one document. Stakeholder mapping- Aids in visualizing a complex issue and is great to have all the information in one document.
Harsha Thilakarathne | TrustRadius Reviewer
When COVID isolation times came, teams get apart and distance working is done. Meantime I used Lucidspark for planning and developing ideas with Lucidspark whiteboards. I could work with unlimited space and linking task management and task linking on the whiteboard. Then I could share whiteboards with the team and discuss more developments and achieve targets.
Rahul Jamwal | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Lucidspark for more than 1 year. It's very simple to use. I use Lucidspark to Make DFD, ERD, Database architecture, etc. The tools provided in this application are very simple and useful. Anyone with basic knowledge can draw this type of complex diagram within a short period of time. Lucid spark always brings out new features for user convenience
Michael Alexander | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lucidspark is designed to help cross-functional and remote teams accomplish more effective brainstorming, collaboration, agile and project planning, customer experience research, strategic analysis, and more. I have been using Lucidspark to quickly capture client requirements and provide visual feedback to ensure validation. Clients love to see the immediate results and with the share features, they can take those results back to their team and continue to add to the conversations. As a team at Neocode, we were also using Lucidspark when we needed to quickly brainstorm and document our sessions. It really addresses the need for an easy-to-use collaboration and validation tool to ensure we get it right the first time! It is an easy-to-learn tool that every business analyst will find useful.
Tyler Heaps | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this tool to brainstorm marketing campaigns, content marketing efforts, and marketing activities. This makes it so nice to see the brainstorm visually and also helps to keep an electronic record rather than writing it out on a whiteboard and then having to take a picture and share it with everyone. This way we can easily reference our work and go back and update the document as needed.
Leo Barnes | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used across the whole organization- particularly with regard to visualization of information with colleagues and clients. I always find it so easy to use but also get clients on board with it (even if they have never used it before). Great way to collaborate and our clients at ease - ensuring we present ourselves and our services in the best way.
We use Lucidspark to create flow charts and represent information in a visual style that is easy to understand. We also use it for large group brainstorming activities where multiple people are editing the same chart at once simultaneously. It is great to see other people editing the same chart at once in a live fashion.
Peter Kootsookos | TrustRadius Reviewer
I teach the Capstone 1 and Capstone 2 courses in the Computer Engineering Technology program at CCSU. The initial part of Capstone 1 is ideation: coming up with ideas for products that the students are interested in and want to build. We use Lucidspark to do KJ analysis of the ideas that the students come up with to define what areas everyone is interested in. This helps define the projects and helps everyone figure out what they really want to do.
Ryleigh Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use lucid spark to collaborate and plan out research goals and ideas with a collaborator. The software allows us to organize our thoughts effectively and efficiently in person or remotely. I like how everyone can participate in the discussion and add their ideas to the board for everyone else to see and consider. We use the product in meetings to discuss the current and future goals of the research we are conducting.
This is a great collaboration tool with clients. I work for a consulting company so I am constantly using this to convey big ideas and concepts to clients. I also use it for my own analysis and brainstorming when I first start understanding and organizing the "problem/opportunity" into potential solutions and approaches. This is vital in a now (almost completely) virtual world. Every client I use this tool with is so pleased with the process and the results
Vance Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have interacted with software vendors that have used Lucidspark to demonstrate technical topics to our engineers. We were greatly impressed with how quickly and fluidly a technical demo can be enhanced with Lucidspark. Once you get used to how it works, you can quickly impress others.
January 12, 2022

Get Lucidspark now!

Lucidspark has been a great help in us being able to collaborate with not only our internal teams but also with outside vendors on various projects. We have seen a great increase in our productivity since implementing Lucidspark. We account this to no more of the "Do you have this document?", "No, I have last week's document."
December 21, 2021

Quickshow for ideas

Lucidspark plays well with other apps Slack, MS Teams, Jira, and, of course, Lucidchart. It is used across the whole organization. It helps to collaborate as a team in real-time, no matter where the team members are. It helps to capture team insights with sticky notes, freehand drawing, and color-coded cursors, shapes, and lines for each collaborator. Work together on an infinite canvas that expands to hold even the biggest ideas.
Our original foray into Lucidspark was to extend the utility of Lucidchart for supporting scrum sprint retrospectives; the ability to expand out a capture session beyond the confines of a "slide" has proven immensely valuable. We then adopted Lucidspark's voting mechanisms and then started using the tag features. At this point, we use Lucidspark for ideation/brainstorming, strategic planning, prioritization, process-flow diagrams, and architectural diagramming.
With the move to remote working at my company, we have struggled to find ways to [collaborate] brainstorm during meetings. I decided to try Lucidspark due to my prior experiences with Lucidchart, which I have used on various occasions when a fully designed graphic was not necessary. I demoed it with my team as part of a brainstorming session for evaluation questions as part of a proposal RFP response. I am not sure if anyone else is using it in my organization at this time. I like all of the template options that could also be modified for specific brainstorming and project planning sessions with clients as well.
I currently use this to display all workers in their production areas. As we have an employee leave HR are is able to see the need or position we need [to be] filled right away. The ability to see this [in] real-time have saved everyone the time at guessing what we need. It allows the GM to see where we are missing workers to understand production run rates
December 09, 2021

Sparks All My Ideas!

Paul Hurley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Before choosing Lucidspark, I tried OneNote and PowerPoint. The problem with using them is that I could not tag ideas, color code them or connect them to other ideas to easily and visually compare ideas and draw conclusions. I chose lucid spark because it makes collaborating and working together on documents and capturing ideas seamless and simple. [My team and I] are able to work on the same document tag ideas, categorize them, rank them and connect them to other ideas to form a visual comparison and easily draw conclusions and form new ideas from those. It has made managing brainstorming sessions much easier as we can share some or all the documents with different team members diving into lucid spark was seamless and easy.