Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Reviews

November 21, 2020

The best tool to protect against Ransomware, Malware and Spyware

Support Rating

As I mentioned, we have only email support. Their phone support was very expensive. If we ever have any issues, we have to email them and wait for their response. In most cases, I have figured out the issue on my own. The software is very stable so we haven't used their support much.
John Fester | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

How Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection saves us time and BIG $$ each year.

Support Rating

The staff at Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection is superb! They know their system and software! Each time we have reached individuals that know the system and could knowledgeably answer questions that were far from basic, these were advanced questions. The staff is very polite and willing to seek help from superiors to make exceptions to the normal answers. All of our interactions with Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection staff have been great!
Read John Fester's full review
January 14, 2020

A great safety net for your network.

Support Rating

Whenever I've had a query for the support team, they have got back to me very quickly, and given me very well detailed advice on fixing whatever the issue I had was. They also pointed me to help documents and such where I could find more information if I needed.

Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Scorecard Summary

Anti-Exploit Technology (5)
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (5)
9.6
Centralized Management (5)
Hybrid Deployment Support (3)
Infection Remediation (5)
Vulnerability Management (3)
Malware Detection (5)
10.0

About Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Malwarebytes provides business class endpoint protection with multi-vector protection including application hardening, exploit mitigation, centralized endpoint management, and other features. Malwarebytes also offers security for home and small business.