It is a solution that brings together product Sales and Marketing teams in a highly coordinated way on a single platform. Marketo ABM allows marketing and sales teams to collaborate with a tool to target the most relevant accounts in a personalized way of the company. Some examples of these integrated tools are the orchestration of multichannel campaigns (email, mobile, events, advertising, offline, etc.) so that the message is consistent across all those channels, advanced workflows that trigger Marketing touches in response to certain behaviors, reporting, and advanced analytics, advanced APIs at the level of specific accounts, automated enrichment of the data we have about the accounts or people.
- Marketo ABM enables Sales and Marketing teams to collaborate seamlessly.
- Allows the orchestration of multichannel campaigns.
- Work with advanced reporting and analytics, advanced APIs at the specific account level.
- Try to generate more natural content in interactions by making ABM personal, with clients and accounts.
- Use physical email to generate leads, keep them engaged and drive conversions.
- Populate the direct mail library quickly and but often not efficiently.
In highly concentrated markets where there are relatively few very large customers. Or, while there are many potential customers, there are a small number of large accounts that we want to reach. In those where there are many contacts or leads in key accounts that we must impact with our marketing since all those leads or contacts influence the decision. Where the opportunities are very large and the sales cycle is long and with multiple internal and external decision-makers. In this sense, it would not apply in markets where the company has a secure monopoly on customers, for example, pharmaceutical companies with an exclusive or unique product. since all potential leads would go to you anyway.