A Marketing Must Have!

May 09, 2022
Adobe Marketo Engage is used within my current organization to capture and score leads before passing them through to salesforce. Although …

Great software!

April 29, 2022
We primarily use it for creating and sending out newsletters to create brand awareness. We send the newsletters we create to our customers …

Review of Adobe Marketo Engage

March 31, 2022
We use Adobe Marketo Engage primarily for on-going email journeys and ad-hoc email sends across 2 Marketo instances, B2C on behalf of a …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

List management (851)

Lead nurturing (836)

Email deliverability reporting (1466)

Standard reports (835)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Marketo Engage, and make your voice heard!

What is Adobe Marketo Engage?

Adobe Marketo Engage (acquired by Adobe in 2018) is a marketing automation platform whose basic features include email marketing, drip nurturing, landing pages, and lead scoring, but other editions offer additional advanced features. Typical customers are B2B firms with complex sales cycles.

• Setup fee optionalOptional

37 people want pricing too

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?

HubSpot's Marketing Hub is an all-in-one inbound marketing engine that includes tools for email marketing, landing page creation, social media marketing, content management, reporting & analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), and more.

What is Pardot?

Pardot is a marketing automation platform. Its key features include lead management, lead generation, social selling, and email marketing.

Email & Online Marketing

Lead Management

Campaign Management

Social Media Marketing

6.6

Reporting & Analytics

Platform & Infrastructure

What is Adobe Marketo Engage?

Adobe Marketo Engage, from Adobe since 2018, aims to help marketing teams drive demand and growth in their companies by delivering exceptional experiences in concert with sales at every stage of the customer journey.

The challenge these teams face is that everyone today expects a personalized experience whenever they interact with a company - they don’t have patience for generic marketing and the last thing they want is a cold call from sales. So to stay competitive, marketing teams are scrambling to understand customers better, so they can give them a better experience, because this is disrupting entire industries. And a big part of what’s needed is figuring out how marketing and sales can do a better job together.

The vendor states Adobe Marketo Engage redefines Marketing Automation by helping these companies bring together the customer data, content, automation and analytics needed for marketing and sales to coordinate engagement with customers that’s personalized and measurable at every touchpoint - and do it with efficiency and scale.

Adobe Marketo Engage Features

• Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
  • Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
  • Supported: Integration with SugarCRM

Adobe Marketo Engage Screenshots

Marketo Lead Scoring - Marketo dynamically scores your leads in real-time and can trigger a timely sales call based on website or other activity - all integrated with your CRM.Marketo Moments - Stay in touch with your marketing efforts anywhere, anytime with a mobile app designed to deliver timely, actionable insights.Simple or advanced workflows can be built using drag-and-dropPerform sophisticated lead nurturing, without having to be a programmerQuickly understand the revenue influence of each program and channelMarketo Sales Insight filters out the noise, so reps can focus on what matters mostAll areas of the platform can be accessed in one convenient placeSimply enter your login credentials, and the rest is automatic - no need to map fields, etc.

Adobe Marketo Engage Video

Adobe Marketo Engage Downloadables

Adobe Marketo Engage Integrations

Adobe Marketo Engage Competitors

Adobe Marketo Engage Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS

Compare with

What is Adobe Marketo Engage?

What is Adobe Marketo Engage's best feature?

Reviewers rate Triggered drip sequences highest, with a score of 8.9.

Who uses Adobe Marketo Engage?

The most common users of Adobe Marketo Engage are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

February 02, 2022

Marketo Review

Akande Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
When integrating our CRM, SugarCRM, we ran into multiple issues. The issues were on Sugar's side, but Marketo was willing to go above in beyond in helping me find a solution and reach a resolution. Their help literally changed how we did the integration and was a huge
A support engineer from Marketo was once incredibly diligent about a difficult issue, and it was really appreciated. He actually emailed me every single day to let me know the latest update, even if there really wasn't an update at all. He always made sure that myself and my organization were not forgotten about as we worked through the issue. It was very appreciated an an excellent example of customer service.
August 21, 2019

Highly intuitive.

Jennifer  Robertson | TrustRadius Reviewer
There was one time we were trying to figure out how to change the visibility around a web activity report. The support team informed us that what we were trying to do was not possible at this time. They said they liked the idea, though, and told us to put it up on the Marketo community. As soon as we did, the support team backed the idea. It hasn't been implemented yet, but it was nice to know that they do listen and support what their customers are trying to do.
November 14, 2018

Robust Marketo

I can't say I can name a specific instance, but in general I think Marketo Support has been great over the past few years in my experiences. They have been great at diagnosing issues as well as helping us decide on what is the best way to set up programs and other aspects of Marketo.
Kristina Schroffel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have had support people quickly answer obscure questions I've had very specific but not obvious questions and they get the answer I need. I'm impressed how even if they don't know the answer right away they figure it out.
Christian Martinez | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was creating a template and I end up doing a "demo" of how it would look and how it words and they actually help me to get it better and understand the "tokens" way more that they need
Yes- once, Marketo Support was EXTREMELY helpful once with a sync issue we were having with Marketo and Salesforce. We had data we were constantly loosing, and they went above and beyond to help us resolve it, looking over debug logs and helping us find the issue in some rogue APEX triggers. They stuck with it and helped us keep reviewing until we made it stop. It was great!
I have many experiences with Marketo support team. In one of the case, I was looking for SFDC campaign ID which were used in Marketo program but there is no such search process in Marketo which provides this information directly. Marketo supports teams always helps me in such scenario. Also, in one of the case, we required to create special RE report and we weren't have all the correct cost criteria setup. Marketo supports me helped me to create the same scenario in local sandbox and even created the sample demo report for us.
Kyle Russell | TrustRadius Reviewer
The only time I feel like Marketo provides support is in-person at various roadshows, but that is often to try and get you to try and drink the kool aid from Marketo. I really feel this is an area they need to improve upon. They've built a great community as the support system, which works for their bottom line, but not mine.
Brittany Stover | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the beginning of our integration with Marketo and Salesforce we had a bug happen in our lead library. Marketo was duplicating the Salesforce leads and contacts into two different lists. I was actually unaware of the issue and my Marketo representative reached out to me. We immediately took the issue to support and our situation was resolved in a matter of two days. The end result found that we accidentally uploaded the list twice into Marketo which created our own bug. Thanks to Marketo we were able to find the solution quickly and ensure our database was clean prior to implementing nurture streams.
Rajesh Talele, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we had a large batch of leads stuck in Marketo-SFDC pipe, support worked with me to investigate the issue for quite some time. They provided us support to open more 'pipes' so that the integration slowness gets resolved and so on.
Sherry (Shae) Hale | TrustRadius Reviewer
Patricia Lughezzani provided excellent support trouble shooting a redirect thank you page that wasn't working properly. She checked our website code and determined our IT had hard coded a thank you page URL that was no longer valid and it wasn't the marketo form redirect at all.