Cross-Sell and Upsell - Achieve higher lifetime customer value by providing adjacent products and services
Lead Management - Nurture prospects through the buying …
Influence sales opportunities through Marketing campaigns.
Personalise web and email content to improve engagement/traffic/user experience.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Lead nurturing (871)8.686%
- List management (889)8.484%
- Email deliverability reporting (1501)7.979%
- Standard reports (874)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Marketo Engage, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
2) Test anything you build before you go live with it.
Determine a naming convention
Organize things into folders
Import programs that others have created to start your project
- Create naming conventions ASAP and stick to them. Like yesterday.
- TOKENIZE ALL THE THINGS! Tokens make campaign creation and execution soooo much easier.
- Use segments to slice and dice your database. They're more efficient than smart lists in many cases, especially when creating mailable / un-mailable segments.
- Schedule smart campaigns that will affect large swathes of your database in the middle of the night on the weekend. Our most data-heavy processes run at midnight on Sunday morning.
- Document everything! You should have a playbook or campaign brief for every client-facing process or program in Marketo. It helps with training new users or stakeholders and forces you to organize all your thoughts.
Some areas we had to examine (from earlier response):
Data Structure / Synchs - We have alot of custom tables in our SFDC and our previous platform Adobe Campaign took care of alot of the logic for updating values. Re-examine these work flows and shift the automation to other apps. Being a B2B company we had alot of Company specific data and Marketo is centered around Contacts/people... this also need to be rethought as that data is used for targeting and segmenting.
Templates - With more democratized access you will need to make it easier for everyone to be doing things the "right" way... standard templates for look and feel and ways of doing things
User Access - with improved usability there can be a broader user base which is great for productivity but is also means you must think about training and control and mass update procedure as Marketo has a decentralized control philosophy.
Graduated Access levels - this is manual but create levels for users to graduate to... more access has to be earned and quality of work is peer reviewed.
2. Use the power of automated Nurturing Streams. It's the thing that differentiates this tool from others and helps you focus on content production rather than having to re-think the distribution logic once you add a new email to your nurturing chain.