McAfee Endpoint Security Reviews

February 13, 2020
Tanish Pruthi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• I don't think one has to worry about the security of data and has peace of mind after installing McAfee Endpoint Security as it does a tremendous job as an antivirus.
  • The machines slowing down due to the software being resource-heavy has definitely led to a loss in productivity as the loading time of other software increases.
Read Tanish Pruthi's full review
March 16, 2020

Return on Investment

• This tool helped us in delegating the asset safety responsibility to the client level by 80%, leaving 20% for the management console.
  • With a decent pricing, the benefits are slightly above expectations. The ROI is good.
  • But, considering most of the malware comes from internet, with a good email security appliance and next gen firewall in place, the online security alerts are now redundant. It could be something that can be termed as overkill on the budget.
February 26, 2020

Return on Investment

• From an auditing standpoint, we can show that our workstations/servers are protected.
  • Even though it cant identify more advanced/targeted malware, it is still good to identify the more obvious malware which occurs daily in my enterprise.
  • Since it can be easily deployed, the products can easily get deployed on all systems in the environment for optimal anti-malware protection.
December 27, 2019

Return on Investment

• Positive return on investment.
  • Antivirus protection.
December 14, 2019

Return on Investment

• In the endpoint security space, McAfee has a strong ROI - positive bang for the buck.
  • If you can't buy in multiples of thousands it can be pricey.
March 28, 2019

Return on Investment

• The first thing is protection. According to my career I have to always deal with the internet. If I was not a user of this software many times I would have lost all of my documents due to a virus attack. Many times we plug USB devices to a PC and after scanning the USB I saw many threats using this software. So if I am not a user of this software I would have lost my documents many time. Thank you McAfee Endpoint security!
  • Another thing is this software is always concerned about our privacy. It means this is not only a virus blocker it’s anti-hacker software. They place extra effort to our privacy. They auto detect email and block the emails which email trying to steal our data.
  • Another thing is the save our passwords. So we don’t have to waste our time to type passwords we can simply enter an account through facial recognition or fingerprint. So no one can access my account without my permission. It’s helped make my work easy and I don’t have to memorize my password.
May 28, 2018
Dharma raju | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Legacy systems or low configuration systems cannot support McAfee process fully
  • It effectively blocks website redirects if they are even slightly malicious
  • Easy of access for the end user, the system can be handled from single user console.
Read Dharma raju's full review
May 25, 2018
Tom Parker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• We felt it was best for us to move to a different solution and implement a Malware solution as well.
  • Spent too much in resources managing McAfee.
Read Tom Parker's full review
March 29, 2017
Roberta Jones | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• The ROI has been positive in regards to our McAfee purchase. The software is very inexpensive; especially when compare to other similar products and solutions. We invested very little money and are awarded in a large way by not having our network unprotected where anyone can gain access. So we're basically paying a little bit of money for a very large service that we wouldn't be able to live without.
  • I would also say our ROI has been positive because even when we were late renewing licenses, McAfee did not charge any additional fees to get our contract renewed. They just started it form the original date that it was supposed to start on and continued with our service as if there were no interruptions. In the past when we've missed contract renewals, we had to pay huge fees in order to get our contract restarted and our hardware back on support so I am happy that McAfee is not in the game of charging outlandish fees.
  • Since deploying McAfee and using the feature that allows us to block certain sites from employees accessing them on our network, we've been able to cut down on so many network intrusions and virus infections. This has saved us money in replacing hardware and in paying ransom fees because we aren't being hit by viruses that can attack us in this manner any longer.
Read Roberta Jones's full review
November 28, 2018

Return on Investment

• McAfee Endpoint Security covers all of our protection needs, it is extremely reliable.
  • McAfee has made our company much more secure and efficient.
September 17, 2018

Return on Investment

• Easy to use and install for every user of McAfee.
  • It is not really possible to support McAfee E S with Legacy systems or low configuration systems.
  • From the time McAfee E-S has given the great features of blocking the sites we want to block. We have been secure from virus.

McAfee Endpoint Security Scorecard Summary

Anti-Exploit Technology (5)
6.7
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (5)
Centralized Management (6)
Hybrid Deployment Support (5)
Infection Remediation (6)
6.7
Vulnerability Management (6)
6.1
Malware Detection (6)

What is McAfee Endpoint Security?

McAfee Endpoint Security supplants McAfee VirusScan Enterprise as the company's flagship antivirus and antimalware endpoint protection application, combining behavior monitoring and application containment.