Highly recommended!

December 27, 2019
We use McAfee Endpoint Security across the whole organization for encryption and antivirus protection.

Lifesaver

March 28, 2019
This is a very important app that is always updating. Because of my profession, my team of research professionals and myself spend much …

McAfee Honest Review

May 25, 2018
We were using McAfee Endpoint Security up until about 12 months ago. We were using it on our desktops, laptops, and servers running …

Centralized Management (7)

Infection Remediation (7)

Vulnerability Management (7)

Malware Detection (7)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of McAfee Endpoint Security, and make your voice heard!

What is McAfee Endpoint Security?

McAfee Endpoint Security supplants McAfee VirusScan Enterprise as the company's flagship antivirus and antimalware endpoint protection application, combining behavior monitoring and application containment.

27 people want pricing too

What is Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint (formerly Microsoft Defender ATP) is a holistic, cloud delivered endpoint security solution that includes risk-based vulnerability management and assessment, attack surface reduction, behavioral based and cloud-powered next generation protection, endpoint detection…

What is McAfee Total Protection?

McAfee offers a suite of popular antivirus and antimalware offerings for home and small businesses or home offices. Presently the flagship consumer and home office grade offerings from McAfee is the McAfee Total Protection suite which combines antivirus, mobile device protection, and virus removal…

Endpoint Security

McAfee Endpoint Security Video

Mcafee Endpoint Security Introduction

McAfee Endpoint Security Technical Details

What is McAfee Endpoint Security?

What is McAfee Endpoint Security's best feature?

Reviewers rate Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses McAfee Endpoint Security?

The most common users of McAfee Endpoint Security are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

• This tool helped us in delegating the asset safety responsibility to the client level by 80%, leaving 20% for the management console.
  • With a decent pricing, the benefits are slightly above expectations. The ROI is good.
  • But, considering most of the malware comes from internet, with a good email security appliance and next gen firewall in place, the online security alerts are now redundant. It could be something that can be termed as overkill on the budget.
  • From an auditing standpoint, we can show that our workstations/servers are protected.
  • Even though it cant identify more advanced/targeted malware, it is still good to identify the more obvious malware which occurs daily in my enterprise.
  • Since it can be easily deployed, the products can easily get deployed on all systems in the environment for optimal anti-malware protection.
  • I don't think one has to worry about the security of data and has peace of mind after installing McAfee Endpoint Security as it does a tremendous job as an antivirus.
  • The machines slowing down due to the software being resource-heavy has definitely led to a loss in productivity as the loading time of other software increases.
March 28, 2019

Lifesaver

• The first thing is protection. According to my career I have to always deal with the internet. If I was not a user of this software many times I would have lost all of my documents due to a virus attack. Many times we plug USB devices to a PC and after scanning the USB I saw many threats using this software. So if I am not a user of this software I would have lost my documents many time. Thank you McAfee Endpoint security!
  • Another thing is this software is always concerned about our privacy. It means this is not only a virus blocker it’s anti-hacker software. They place extra effort to our privacy. They auto detect email and block the emails which email trying to steal our data.
  • Another thing is the save our passwords. So we don’t have to waste our time to type passwords we can simply enter an account through facial recognition or fingerprint. So no one can access my account without my permission. It’s helped make my work easy and I don’t have to memorize my password.
  • Easy to use and install for every user of McAfee.
  • It is not really possible to support McAfee E S with Legacy systems or low configuration systems.
  • From the time McAfee E-S has given the great features of blocking the sites we want to block. We have been secure from virus.
Roberta Jones | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The ROI has been positive in regards to our McAfee purchase. The software is very inexpensive; especially when compare to other similar products and solutions. We invested very little money and are awarded in a large way by not having our network unprotected where anyone can gain access. So we're basically paying a little bit of money for a very large service that we wouldn't be able to live without.
  • I would also say our ROI has been positive because even when we were late renewing licenses, McAfee did not charge any additional fees to get our contract renewed. They just started it form the original date that it was supposed to start on and continued with our service as if there were no interruptions. In the past when we've missed contract renewals, we had to pay huge fees in order to get our contract restarted and our hardware back on support so I am happy that McAfee is not in the game of charging outlandish fees.
  • Since deploying McAfee and using the feature that allows us to block certain sites from employees accessing them on our network, we've been able to cut down on so many network intrusions and virus infections. This has saved us money in replacing hardware and in paying ransom fees because we aren't being hit by viruses that can attack us in this manner any longer.