Meltwater Social (formerly Sysomos) is a social media management solution that is designed to deliver content discovery, planning, publishing, moderation, and analytics in a single, easy-to-navigate screen. According to the vendor, it’s a platform that can manage social enterprises, no...
Its advantages are its ease of use, …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Meltwater Social, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Meltwater Social (formerly Sysomos) is a social media management solution that is designed to deliver content discovery, planning, publishing, moderation, and analytics in a single, easy-to-navigate screen. According to the vendor, it’s a platform that can manage social enterprises, no matter how large or complex. The solution aims to make content planning a snap with a simple drag-and-drop content calendar, and workflow that’s easy to track and review, across even the largest enterprises. With this solution, users will know who to speak to; when to engage in conversation and can even integrate with customer care centers.
Additionally, the vendor says with their solution, users will see the best performing content from all of their social media presences and their competitors’ pages, all within one view. Users can share it with brands or markets across their organizations to inspire creative thinking. The vendor’s value proposition is this solution enables marketers to manage their reputation and benchmark their performance at the same time.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese|
- Ease my manual reporting efforts
- Actionable insights which delight my client
- Quick turnover time for clients.
- Insight-driven analysis.
- Understanding the reach of hashtags.
- Lowered costs and overhead when Expion got introduced as we now use one centralized solution for all of our social media work
- We can finally calculate ROI with ease and understand our campaign performance through proper tracking and analytics
- Competition tracking was never easier
- Streamline content management and planning
- Efficiency improvements freed up resources for more strategic thinking
- Sentiment Analysis
- Social Media Results
- Social Media Content Management
- Ease of use for quick influencer requests
- Simple functionality and onboarding for social team
- Visualizations are not great for client presentations
- It has helped us find trends right as they start, allowing us more time to respond if need be.
- It helps us better understand what people are saying about the industry and gives us insight into different views and ideas.
- Some savings on avoidance of costs for studies that would otherwise be outsourced to agencies.
- Some additional costs in terms of platform licenses.
- Some enablement costs within our business.
- Some added value - information we otherwise simply wouldn't have access to, at least not on-demand.
- Expion had a great impact on our social moderation goals. As a new team, it was nice to be starting out with a tool that helped introduce us to moderation in a way that gave us flexibility and customization.
- it is relatively pricey for what it is, which is a quick insights tool
- it does save the time of the user as far as needing no complex set-up or continuous monitoring
- Very positive as it has allowed us to showcase Share of Voice and engagement numbers without having to do it manually.
- Social listening metrics for campaign reporting
- Influencer analysis (rudimentary)
- Twitter conversation analysis through "Communities" feature
- It was very important to be able to scrape conversations that are dated. Sysomos MAP does this better than any tool we tried.
- Moderating and scheduling is easy when it works
- Wish there was a mobile app
- Increased engagement by 35% across all hotel portfolios.
- Better customer service
- Increased employee efficiency
- Ability to disperse information rapidly
- Much more efficient, posting to Craigslist the old fashion way was time consuming and hard to remember who posted last or how many posts may have been schedule for any given day.
- With a variety of templates and the ability to change out photos it gives a more creative and personal feel to marketing on Craigslist.
- Ability to win new business with smart data
- Ability to provide clients with fact-driven social media results
- Ability to generate new content ideas for clients
- Single seat / license can be used for multiple clients.
- It saves a bunch of time being able to quickly adjust and segment queries.
- The compare tab is very useful to get basic numbers with different filters, queries, geographic areas all at once.
- No proven ROI at this point, but clients have liked the information provided from share of voice.
- It has cut time in identifying massive trends, spikes and potential hashtags for campaigns from a manual process to a much quicker/shorter one.
- Social has a HALO effect for our business and ROI is not the primary KPI. However, it has been identified as a MUST HAVE in budget planning each year.
- Increased employee efficiency. Analysts can spend more time reading and analyzing data, so to provide insightful solutions.
- Being able to service multiple stakeholders in the same organisation.
- A possibility to maintain a need based backend structure.
- Creation of need specific tags improves employee efficiency.
- Online word-of-mouth, understanding what percentage of the conversation is dedicated to certain terms, where the conversations take place, and a (somewhat brief) look at the demographics of those talking about the researched product/service
- Over the course of nine months, my page’s Likes have increased by nearly 1000%. Those numbers don’t lie.
- Our fans are able to stay in the loop with us, even if they don’t shop every day. Paired with our company’s main Facebook page, fans and customers still feel connected, and don’t miss out on great deals.
- As the use of social media continues to increase, being able to offer our customers another way to reach us is invaluable, as it reinforces the “one-on-one” feeling of being connected to their store, in their community.