Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Micro Focus Vibe, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Micro Focus Vibe is a web-based team collaboration platform developed by Novell, and was initially released by Novell in June 2008 under the name of Novell Teaming. Novell's acquisition by Micro Focus was completed in April 2015.
Vibe is a versatile collaboration solution that can serve as a knowledge repository, a document management system, a project collaboration hub, a process automation machine, or a corporate intranet. Users can upload, manage, comment on, and edit content in a secure manner. Supported content includes documents, calendars, discussion forums, wikis, blogs, tasks, and much more.
Document management functionality allows for document versioning, approvals, and document lifecycle tracking. Users can download and modify pre-built custom web pages and workflows free of charge from the Vibe Resource Library.
- Efficient and hassle-free collaboration within the team regarding project execution has increased
- Have helped in achieving business goal and in efficient documentation
- Better escalation handling and customer service due to clear visibility of the progress of task/projects
- Increase team efficiency for sure.
- Able to provide better customer service because project status and details is plain to see and in plain English.
- Because Vibe is so feature rich, the downside is having to train new users on how to use it which takes time away from other tasks.
- The testing has provided us with a lot of wasted time in figuring out how it works even with the original manuals.
- If we were to implement it in the real environment we would like to see a lot of improvements.
- We have to invest more time to convince management that this tool is the way to go. We hope that Novell Vibe 4.0 has the improvements we are waiting for.
- Novell Vibe has increased employee efficiency by providing a central file repository for our team.
- Novell Vibe has increased our customer service capabilities by allowing our team to track customer projects and support issues more effectively.
- Saved us money and time in maintaining our inventory. We send vehicles to various sites, some off-site, an now we know with precision where and what state they are in. What happened to that vehicle?... look in Vibe!
- Easier document management. Looking for a doc? It's in the Sales workspace folder.
- Collaboration has increased.
- External access to Vibe has been positive.
- Managers have taken on more ownership of the system.
- The learning curve was difficult, and near vertical, at times due to Vibe being so different than what empoloyees were used to.
- It has improved communication. Before often people who needed to know certain things weren't getting the information, now it is delivered automatically.
- Made forms more efficient.
- Better communication
- Improved access to documents
- Improved team collaboration