https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Ot/GE/GT1449SVA43I.JPEG365 ways to make your organization more effective! (and more)Microsoft 365 is used by the whole organization. SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Office Apps, and Teams are the primary applications that we use. It really helps coordinate various teams in the filed with organization-wide communication and being on the same page for certain projects. It has also assisted us in safely storing a mountain of data that we use on a daily basis. MS365 Business is truly a game changer for us for communicating within the group and staying organized.,Cloud Storage is a breeze with OneDrive. Sharing and storage of documents is so easy with SharePoint. Communication on projects and keeping information relevant is fantastic with Teams. Sharing Outlook Calendars and staying on top of the tasks is brilliant. User Interface and seamless transition from computer to mobile devices and groundbreaking.,More user control in SharePoint with better UI will really benefit this platform. Granting Access to outside users to certain OneDrive functionality with person OneDrive app will be beneficial. A program similar to Webex to conduct the virtual meeting (to include people from outside the organization) will be great.,10,One cannot put a tangible value on the safety and security of business data. SharePoint and OneDrive have really helped with both and cut down on paper usage and sharing of data via old methods like printing. Teams have cut down on miscommunications on projects which have resulted in misordering, keeping key personnel in the loop and avoiding unnecessary communication with people that are not part of the project. Outlook has organized our daily schedule and how we plan our meeting. It has streamlined the usage of company time and helps the organization and its executive to effectively plan the week ahead without having various discussions and wasting more valuable time.,Google Cloud Storage,10,10Everything you need for your day-to-day workThere are a variety of programs and benefits in the Microsoft 365 Business Suite that our organization uses. Microsoft Office is a no-brainer benefit, where we are always equipped with the latest and greatest version of every useful program we use, like Word, Eexcel, and PowerPoint. The customer support and online community are also extremely helpful and invaluable. Outlook can probably never be replaced in our book - we love the integration it has with other programs we use. It helps us stay organized and it feels like all our communicative programs are in one central hub. The OneDrive access also helps us save files and access anywhere on the go, which is important considering the amount of travel my team has to do. Lastly, the security features are of course the most important. Overall, Microsoft 365 Business helps us stay organized, be efficient, and solves the problem of lack of a central organizational system.,An all-around comprehensive hub that keeps our team organized. The security aspect is extremely valuable. OneDrive is especially important for remote access.,Not everyone is aware of the benefits Microsoft 365 brings because there is no collective "suite" that can be accessed in one place. Programs are installed all over.,10,It has made our team more efficient by using the same tools and being on the same page.,Google Drive,PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor, ArcGIS,10,10Microsoft 365 Helps me StriveWe use Microsoft 365 Business across most of our organization. I probably use it the most. Our sales team and other management also use it daily. Our sales team uses it for downloading and saving their customer marketing lists and call logs. They also use it to write scripts for pitching on their accounts. This is where we use it as a group so to speak. We have a group of us that collaborate on scripts and other documents and this program allows us to recommend changes to each other, chat with each other on the document in real time. We can protect our propriety information and only give access to those who need it. We can also limit the access to view or edit.,In my opinion the best feature for our business is being able to log in to different things remotely. I can access documents on my phone, my tablet, and even my home computer. Quite often I get a call while shopping or what have you with a work question and I love being able to take out my phone and easily answer a question or view a document. PowerPoint of course is a necessity in any business that is selling something. We are able to show a presentation to a potential client out in the field easily. When I was doing sales before I went into services there was an instance that while at the grocery store I ran into a potential client who started asking me questions on our services. I literally pulled out my phone and played a powerpoint presentation, I was also able to access other documents that were needed, I was able to edit them right on the spot. The next day I had a new client, signed sealed and delivered!!! Being able to set up conference calls and sent out invites easily to a group along with call-in number and code. Really easy to use.,There are times when I have to "Skype" a client or someone and I really find that difficult to use. I don't really know how to improve it, I just don't like it. There was one time I was trying to do a mass email to my contacts and that was a pain as it was restricted on how many I could do. It hasn't been a problem since so I am unsure if IT fixed it.,6,Well as I said earlier I did get a sale while grocery shopping and I accredit that to the easy remote access this software provides.,VanillaSoft and Google Cloud Storage,VanillaSoft, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Cloud DataflowMicrosoft 365: Cloud based approach for future applicationsMS Office 365 is the system of choice for us going forward. It does have a number of benefits when it comes to providing the ability to work from any location. Personally, I bought into the concept of moving to cloud for system applications just because we will have the latest tools all the time and there is less change fatigue. Traditionally, the system changes come in one big initiative putting a strain on the resources and personnel.,The ability to move from system to system within an ecosystem and continue that chain of work has been extremely useful for me. Hosting applications in the cloud have eliminated the need for huge capital investments in the conference rooms. I believe in the long run it helps in relieving the change fatigue across the organization, particularly when we move to upgrade our systems.,Microsoft Office 365 absolutely needs some fundamental infrastructure. Without a reliable internet connection, there have been many instances when people have worked on a document offline and it never got updated. Such user experience pain points put a strain on the transformational changes you want to bring about in the organization. I think the biggest challenges will be adoption. There is just a lack of education from Microsoft. There will always be security challenges. I don't think these will go away but each concern needs to be seriously addressed.,7,It will surely help bring down the total cost of ownership of the application. It will help in change management aspects and support a seamless transition to the best and latest systems. A good understanding of the current state is the key, otherwise, it will end up as another initiative which was ill-timed and not well thought through.,,Amazon Cloud Drive,7,7Office 365 is a viable and robust tools for any small business.Office 365 is being used across a couple of small business that I maintain. One business, a law firm, uses Office 365 to not only use the various Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) but as well as a domain host for e-mail. Office 365 can connect with a personal (or business) domain to provide e-mail services and other domain hosting services. Other businesses I manage are simply using Office 365 to access both the web and desktop based Office applications.,Office 365 includes web-based Office applications, desktop Office applications, OneDrive storage, and exchange-like e-mail access. As such it is a robust product providing an entire ecosystem to work on various Office files, access e-mail, and work remotely. The Office 365 web applications are extremely well done and feature rich. The web apps make it easy to work on (and collaborate on) files remotely, even from a computer that isn't yours. Office 365 domain-based e-mail is best in class providing Exchange-like services without the hassle of managing an Exchange server or going through a 3rd party domain host Because Office 365 is a subscription-based service, all desktop, and web-based apps are always up-to-date. The Office 365 admin console is extremely powerful and robust, providing a plethora of tools to manage your organization - from setting up and assigning users with various apps and permissions to granular security controls to block spam and e-mail spoofing to customizing Exchange-based e-mail options. The included 1TB of OneDrive storage makes for syncing files across devices a breeze, and OneDrive integration with Office allows for easy collaboration on files.,Perhaps Office 365 biggest downside is its pricing and subscription-based model. In order to access any of Office 365 features, a monthly or yearly subscription must be purchased. If the said subscription is not removed, you lose all access to Office 365, including the desktop Office applications. The various subscription tiers of Office 365 can be confusing, as only some tiers include the desktop Office application, while other tiers only include the web-based applications. While the Office 365 admin console provides robust and granular controls, the sheer amount of options can be extremely overwhelming and difficult to unravel. While I personally prefer the Office 365 interface and features, Google's G-Suite is a far less expensive and viable competitor to Office 365. G-Suite provides a very similar feature set, and even some additional tools (such as the ability to create forms and provide an intranet-like website for your organization). While there is a very active community to help with any issues or questions about Office 365, Microsoft's direct support leaves a bit to be desired.,7,Office 365 provides a one-stop-shop for a plethora of different services making management a lot easier and less expensive than having multiple different products. The monthly subscription costs can add up quickly, and an organization needs to carefully weigh whether it is more cost effective to purchase a one-time perpetual Office license and use other, less expensive, services for domain hosting and e-mail. For an organization that just needs Office applications, Office 365 is far more expensive and really not worth the cost. The entry cost for Office 365 (i.e. time based on initial setup and deployment) is actually quite affordable and is not a hindrance to adoption.,Apache OpenOffice, Google Domains, Google Drive, WordPerfect Office and Microsoft Office 2016,Google Drive, Google Authenticator, Google Domains, Parallels Desktop, Altaro Hyper-V Backup,8,8Office 365... the Ultimate and Complete suite to Make your Company Grow Up!At this moment the whole company is using Microsoft 365 solutions suite. It's a very helpful asset, it has a lot of apps and services that cover practically all the necessities of the company, being more used than Outlook email. Moreover, we use the new tool called Microsoft Teams that allow us to work even more organized and have a fast channel to share information and delegate tasks for every co-worker. The well-known stars: Word, Excel and PowerPoint still are the best office applications, with a greater set of functionalities and add-ons to make our work even faster than usual. No doubt Office 365 is a complete and powerful suite that is indispensable in a big company. Also, we use SharePoint and PowerApps, both to organize and coordinate our current automation projects. And finally, PowerBI is by far the best solution to analyze and retrieve easily meaningful information about the activities and gross performed by your company. So, in general, Office 365 is currently the core of the communications and project management in our company, letting us administrate and take control of the main activities and tasks.,It comes with a lot of services for each particular necessity you could probably have or will have in your company. From emails and office processors, to apps to coordinate your shifts and tasks, Office 365 has an application for that! Great UX in every single app, you can learn easily how to handle the basic services of Office 365 in a short time. High security level in the communications of your company through the Outlook email that immediately notify about suspicious activities or spam email. Total control of the financial and work operating information of your company or business through the PowerBI app.,The Shift option in Microsoft Teams is a bit hard to use, it must have a better UI in order to set properly the shifts for every worker. Microsoft Teams should have a kind of storyline to make easier find old conversations and also if possible categorize them by threads or topics. The price of the license is a bit expensive, should have a more reasonable price according to the plan we choose. Office 365 might have a kind of community version, or a free version and have at least the basic functionalities.,10,Knowledge of statistics and level of production in the company Better communication in the company through email Better control of processes and tasks for every worker Better management of software or development projects,WPS Office,Apache OpenOffice, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server,10,9Office 365 is Very Good.Across the organization. Addresses compatibility and location problems that we have had in the past. When away at meetings, it is very nice to be able to log in and use your regular programs and be able to send and save directly to your account.,Compatibility across the organization Ease in saving documents to a secure location Reliability,Updates done automatically when machine is resting. It lags when updates are waiting.,9,We do not measure that because you would not be able to. It is ease of us and familiarity that keeps employees engaged.,NetSuite,Adobe Flash, LotusJump,8,9Microsoft 365 Business... is there really any other option?Microsoft Office 365 Business is used across my entire organization of around 1000 people. This software is used by my organization for collaboration, presentations, financial analysis, and note taking. The accessibility of this software is extremely useful to myself and my co-workers as it allows us to work from anywhere that has an internet connection.,Convenient for accessing anywhere Cross platform capabilities (Windows, iOS, web browsers, etc) Powerful software that has become the gold standard in ever organization (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),Mobile applications are underwhelming,9,Can seem a little pricey per user, but it allowed us to eliminate bolt on software solutions for such things as video conferencing and document sharing The return on investment is in the efficiencies gained As with all new things, there is a draw back on time lost with training employees on the platform,Google Drive,Google Drive,9,10Microsoft 365 Business is the professionalism your company needsAside from LPL, Cetera is also in the top 2 largest financial services firm in the US. We have thousands of reps out in the field and we have many locations across the country. All of our thousands of people whether workers in the home office or out in the field are connected through Microsoft 365 Business.,The directory The sharing of work, the attachment of emails and other files. The capability to report cyber attacks.,It sometimes can be slow to load the calendar because so many of us are connected,10,Microsoft 365 Business makes our lives easier by sending meeting invites making it possible to not be in each other's presence for meetings.,Adobe Acrobat DC,10,10Saved my clients over $500K in IRS imposed penalties & interestI use Outlook on my PC and ALL my devices (phone, iPad) for all five of my email addresses (personal, business, gmail for Android, and client issued email). I stay connected to everyone all the time. I have used Excel to reconcile differences on tax returns and have actually gotten over $627,000 in IRS penalties and interest abated due to a flawed program that forced the company to submit 18,000 W2s to the IRS. They were required to file electronically and were charged $250 per W2 over 250 (they had three filing entities). The office programs allow me to explain variances, change incorrect tax returns, and save my clients hundreds of thousands of dollars.,Syncing across platforms and devices. The interface is consistent between desktop, Android mobile, and iOS/Mac Reliability and consistent updates.,My Gmail account tends to need to get an error and needs to be deleted and re-added to Outlook several times a year. Please Find a way to eliminate this. Some of the Office Apps are not available for offline or mobile use. Forms is an example.,9,Positive: retaining clients year after year after resolving major financial matters Allowed me to retain ALL email conversations. They have been used to reduce taxes and abate penalties and interest.,G Suite,QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Pro, Intuit Payroll, Proconnect Tax Online, Dropbox Business, Keeper, Adobe Acrobat DC,8,9Microsoft 365 for Small BusinessesWe use Microsoft 365 Business to provide all of our basic office software solutions including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, email, cloud-based document management, etc. We moved to Microsoft 365 Business as a cloud solution to avoid having to upgrade individual laptops on a regular basis, provide our employees with access to licenses for multiple devices and eliminate the use of another third party exchange email provider. Microsoft 365 Business provided us better solutions and lowered our costs.,Easy and cost-effective management of licenses for users. It's super easy to add and delete users with costs being prorated appropriately. Being able to manage everything through the cloud allows us to administer our licenses remotely rather than sending someone to go to each computer. Access and ability to expand to use other software as necessary including Visio and MS Project. Very cost effective for small, intermittent use cases. This allows us to only pay for software as we need it and turn on and off licensees as needed. We can also provide new software instantly and remotely which saves us time and money. Document management and collaboration of documents via the cloud. SharePoint is included in Microsoft 365 Business which provides us a cloud based document management and collaboration tool which we did not previously have. Web conference calling and screen sharing capability. This is functionality that we did not previously have that improves our productive with no additional costs. Ability to store files in the cloud on an individual basis in addition to company basis. Cloud storage improves our backup capability and allows us to utilize files across devices and switch devices seamlessly without incurring additional costs.,Integration between cloud products still needs work. Microsoft still needs to improve the integration across it's products particularly related to SharePoint. Cloud products can be difficult to use, particularly the web-based versions. Web based SharePoint is hard to use which reduces users willingness to adopt the new technology. Synchronization with cloud products still needs work. Sometimes files in the cloud do not synchronize as they should. This technology appears to still be evolving. Confusion between Skype for Business and Skype. The Skype products are confusing and now Microsoft is rolling out Microsoft Teams as a new product altogether which hopefully will address this issue but may increase the confusion.,8,Positive ROI because of the integration with email which allowed us to eliminate our separate email vendor. By eliminating our third party exchange server provider we were able to reduce our costs and increase our ROI. Loss of ability to spread costs over long periods of time by avoiding upgrades. Our costs our incurred monthly regardless of how long we keep our computers so we can no longer reduce our software costs by extending the life of our hardware. Eliminate the need to purchase separate cloud services for storage, collaboration, IM, etc. We get cloud services at no additional costs which increases our ROI,IBM Notes,TriNet, QuickBooks Online, Webex Meetings,10,8,25,,Email Excel/PowerPoint/Word applications Skype for IM/screensharing/conference calls Ability to add additional Microsoft software such as Visio and Project,Provide licenses for multiple devices Provide remote control off laptops to provide IT help Try out new Microsoft software without making long term commitments to using it,Increase usage of other Microsoft software products Leverage SharePoint for document management Leverage OneDrive to replace our backup software,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation,We are very happy with the process we went through and the decision that we made so would not change anything.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Explaining how the new software works Configuring user ids Creating email groups,7,No,5,No,We have had limited support needs so do not have an example of exceptional support.,Office suite of software Managing licenses Managing billing,User administration Technical set-up Finding pricing details,YesMicrosoft 365 Business ReviewIt is used across the organization. We use it for email, calendar (Outlook), Office, Excel, Word and now are starting to use Onedrive Sharepoint. It solves having our own exchange server and its always online on any device.,Cloud-based and always online. Available on all devices such as PC, Mac or mobile for all users. Backed up in case of disaster- its always offline and can be accessible to our email.,I think the web versions can improve as the web gets more advanced. More frequent updates on the mobile side, especially Outlook for IOS needs much more work. The need to contact management for mobile.,9,Positive is that during our downtimes, we had email always up. Negative is the cost per user. Once the user leaves, we need to keep accounts alive for sims emit. Positive will be getting Sharepoint and One Drive working for all users.,Google Drive and Dropbox Business,Shopify, Microsoft SQL Server, Apple Remote Desktop,9,9Microsoft 365...use it 24/7 365!Microsoft 365 Business is used by our whole organization. We use Microsoft 365 Business to keep in touch, share projects, and help build our business better. Some business problems it has solved for us is online file storage and sharing for when some employees are out of the office or those remote workers they still can access and share documents and files.,Protects against external threats. Collaboration with flexible tools for on the go. Online file storage and sharing for remote or on-the-go workers.,Sometimes device management is a little slow in setting up. Lower rates even though the rate is pretty reasonable. Nothing else I can think of!,10,Remote workers stay connected Ease of file sharing for traveling employees. Easy setup and managing of users,Skype for Business (formerly Lync),10,10Out of the OfficeOffice 365 is used regularly by sales reps on the road and CSRs who work from home. It allows easy access to shared documents and email.,CSRs can work from home in the event of illness or inclement weather. Sale reps can work on the road easily. Simplified sharing basic/frequently needed company information, like catalogs and price lists.,Movement is a little clunky and slow at times, regardless of your internet connection. Excel docs created within Office 365 seem to react more poorly when sent and opened on other devices.,9,Employees such as CSRs whose work is mostly email based can continue to work during inclement weather or illness if they prefer. Basic documents are always accessible.,Google Drive and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM),Google Drive, Evernote, HubSpot CRM,8,9Why we chose Microsoft 365 BusinessMicrosoft 365 is the software chosen by our business because of ease of use and the ability to share files and folders with each other and with clients. We are a small business with staff and clients located across the country. Microsoft 365 allows for us to be able to communicate with ease, share presentations, better consultations with clients, and edit documents.,Ease of sharing files so that editing is a joint process that can occur in various locations and times. The ability to create visually pleasing documents that we can share with each other and with clients. Collecting data for our clients who are not ready for a full force database system.,I would like to see additional fonts that are already installed. Better visualization of Excel data. A better interface between newer and older versions of PowerPoint.,8,The ability to work with partners that are not local is worth the price. It is not too cost prohibitive for smaller organizations. Customer service and tech support have been great.,Polaris ILS,ETO by Social Solutions, The Raisers Edge, Salesforce for Nonprofits,5,8Office 365: The No-Brainer SolutionOur entire organization uses it for word processing, spreadsheets, note-taking, presentations, and flowchart creation. It is used by all employees daily in every facet of work from accounting to building maintenance. We have been using 365 since it was initially rolled out and we have never seriously considered switching to another platform.,Excel is second to none in spreadsheets. Using literally anything else will get you laughed out of the room in the business world. PowerPoint helps us keep our presentations organized and comprehensive. Word is also the industry standard.,The subscription-based model requires us to get the cost approved every year for budget reasons.,9,ROI boost due to high productivity. Employees can focus on their actual work and not on troubleshooting their software. 365 support is best in class. Any issues that do come up can be resolved quickly and 24/7. The cost of 365 annually is easily offset by productivity gains.,Google Hangouts, Dice Open Web and LotusJump,Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Azure,8,7Works well in a corporate settingWe use Office365 for communication and collaboration with our internal constituents. We use multiple components and are building tools to lay on top of the platform.,Flexible Easy to implement Easy to use,Some stability Access to higher level support,9,It's not easy to move away from the product.,,9,9Great product overall, but room for improvement within its solutions.Microsoft 365 is being used across the entire organization where I work. It solves a myriad of business problems. One of the biggest advantages I've seen, however, is the capabilities and avenues it unlocks for remote workers versus onsite and the collaboration it allows when working across different teams and departments. A lot of tasks and projects that occur at my work are cross-functional so it requires people in different locations, in different time zones, with multiple pieces of electronics to all stay on the same page and work together.,Office 365 can be accessed across multiple devices. I.E. if I am at home sick and I've left my laptop at my office, I can access my calendar, email, etc. from my cell phone and personal laptop. The accessibility and syncing really helps when you don't have one thing or the other. Similar to what is mentioned above, because it can be accessed across different platforms it helps and promotes collaboration when multiple stakeholders are involved or there is a cross-functional project that needs to be worked on. Other team members can access different documents and edit them, then share them, etc. On the same note, you can save and access documents and create permissions to access or share them to select team members if needed. You can customize a lot of areas with the different products in Office 365.,One strength and weakness is that since it all comes in a package on basically one platform, a lot of the functions are tied together and you can't separate them out into their individual components. So when one thing goes wrong, it also causes many other things to go wrong as well. Again this is good and bad. Some of the functions and commands in Microsoft 365 can be complex and hard to figure out at first. For more savvy users, this may not be an issue, but for the technologically challenged, learning a new feature can be cumbersome. So creating logical pathways and commands would help, easier said than done I'm sure.,8,The overall impact has been positive for my organization. If we didn't have Microsoft 365, I really believe no one could get their work done efficiently and as good as it currently is. Again, the biggest positive impact it has played is the collaboration and accessibility it allows. I really can't think of any negative impacts other than financially if the product and service aren't priced competitively.,Microsoft BI,Microsoft BI, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Slack,7,6Microsoft 365 Business ReviewMicrosoft 365 Business comes with many components and packages that can be utilized in virtually any business setting. We use it across the entire organization and it solves almost any business problem you could have. First off, their system for emailing is efficient and effective. It makes communicating with others anywhere in the world very simplistic. On that note, you can attach any files, even Microsoft based files such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. These programs are great to use in businesses and have many different uses. You can write memos, make presentations, or put together spreadsheets for accounting purposes.,Installation and use of the product is extremely easy and simplistic. You can access these components from anywhere in the world and on virtually any computer or phone. Once it is installed, you can use it without any internet access. This is great for when you are away on vacation or maybe even trying to get some work done on a plane.,Sometimes if the document is sent to another person, it can be tricky for them to edit. There are many small icons within the toolbar that are supposed to help with editing and formatting your document but aren't explained. This could be confusing for first-time users. Updates are too frequent.,9,Effective and efficient Better performance No limitations,Google Charts and Google Drive,WordPress, GoDaddy,10,10Get Collaborative with Microsoft 365!Microsoft 365 Business is being used across our whole organization. Microsoft 365 Business enables users to create, share, collaborate, conference, and even direct message each other on the company and personal devices, potentially on any network.,Collaboration. We can easily share documents we've created between different users and different departments. Live updates. Different users have the capability to update the same "live" document. Online to offline functionality. Don't like working in Excel online? Just download the document as an Excel file, edit it yourself, then save to the cloud.,Exact replication of functionality between offline and online programs. Excel commands in Excel Online can be tricky, but not obstructively so.,9,Greater accessibility. Better version control for creative projects.,Google Drive,Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop,7,9Microsoft 365 Business ReviewWe use it across our whole organization, daily by most employees. We use all products in the mix, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Skype, Teams, PowerBI, etc. It helps us manage our email, create reports with Excel and PowerBI, communicate with each other with Skype and Teams. We are currently in the process of migrating to Teams.,Outlook and the security behind it help us manage and securely read our email. Excel is used heavily by our finance departments for reporting. Teams is becoming our go to application for instant messaging and remote meetings.,As of late, Microsoft's support has taken a dive. Open tickets that have not been responded to for weeks. Newly opened tickets with no response for weeks. I would like to see Outlook adopt some of the features from Gmail (example: appointments and reminders auto-added to your calendar). Teams can be very slow in opening OneNote tabs and updating pages.,7,The PowerBI functionality has saved us a tremendous amount of time in analyzing disparate data. Teams seems to be more reliable for online meetings than Skype was. Microsoft's support of their products and the time they take to respond has negatively affected us.,7,8The number one software for a reason!Microsoft 365 is being used throughout the organization. It provides a higher level of security and an easy way to log in from any location to access files by it being a cloud-based software. It is beneficial from an IT perspective because you never have to continue to buy upgrades of the operating system or software applications since it is a subscription based software that operates on the cloud. This is a major cost savings because you don't have to hire technicians to go throughout the company completing software upgrades. This also saves on downtime for upgrades. The software is always up-to-date. This is one of the best features of Microsoft 365.,Security is a great strength User-friendly Cloud based software Always up-to-date Accessibility,I'd like to see the application software have version history by date and time like Google Sheets.,9,Manpower cost savings in IT. No downtime for upgrades. Easy access from any location. High security level.,Google Analytics,Google Analytics, Oracle PeopleSoft SCM, SAP Business One,10,10It's Worth Considering | Microsoft 365 BusinessMicrosoft 356 Business is used across my entire organization. Some people are power users, others don't realize the power in Microsoft 365 Business. Because Microsoft 365 Business comes with desktop versions of Word, Excel, and Outlook, some people don't realize they have access to the whole suite of programs online. Much of the day to day business functions our offices does is in Microsoft 365 Business. In my department we use it for email (Outlook), writing proposals (Word), and budgeting (Excel). Many in my department also use OneNote on a regular basis. Throughout different departments, the suite is used for presentations, reporting and project/task management.,My biggest rave about the Microsoft 365 Business suite is that it allows people to use technology at the level they are comfortable with. It offers an online, paperless work style for those comfortable with that method. For those less familiar with technology, the desktop versions are nice and familiar to many people. The variety of programs offered in the suite of programs is excellent. Word processing, email, spreadsheets, and presentation software are used most often in business. It also includes a host of new programs or programs people are not familiar with such as Teams, SharePoint, Planner, Flow or PowerBI. SharePoint, Flow, and PowerBI are my favorites of these new programs. No one likes a monopoly, but one of the biggest strengths for Microsoft 365 Business is that it is the most widely used suite of programs businesses use today. Google Docs or Pages offer some of the same word processing functions, but with a Microsoft 365 Business document created in Word, you don't have to worry if your document will be able to be read if you send it to a client.,As much as I like some of the apps/programs available when you log in online, some just miss the mark. I like the idea of their Planner app; it tracks project to-do lists, in a bucket/card type layout. It is just very limited in what it offers. Experimenting in Microsoft 365 Business creates extra things. I don't have a better way to describe this. I like to try new programs. When I tried Planner, it created a team, that could be found with the team app as well as group folders in outlook. When deleting the experiment, it's hard to know what else, throughout the suite of programs need to be deleted.,8,Microsoft 365 Business has a positive impact on business objectives. The template functions offered in many of their programs speed workflow and increase productivity.,G Suite,Insightly, WordPress, FileMaker Pro,9,8Microsoft 365 Business Technical ReviewMicrosoft 365 Business is being used with Outlook for group messaging and collaboration. It is also used by employees for document check in and check out with Microsoft SharePoint Online. We are beginning to roll out Microsoft Teams at some locations as a possible replacement for Slack. Microsoft Skype is also used for video conferencing.,Hosted email management File sharing and collaboration Video conferencing,Multiple language support Data synching Authentication via APIs,7,Ability to reduce VM footprint Less internal IT staff required Less money spent on internal security,Google Drive,Windows Server, LibreOffice, VMware ESXi,7,8Microsoft 365 - a tool for every work dayWe are using all of the traditional Office Suite products (Excel, Word, Outlook), but really expanding our use of OneDrive and OneNote for collaborative and cross-functional activities. This allows us to communicate more effectively even when traveling, and to have multiple people making updates and revisions simultaneously and in real time.,Compatibility between users. Ease of use and training - consistent features. Ability to share documents. Good repository for updates.,It seems to be a chore to add photos to reports we have built. Working with others outside the organization that have older versions can affect compatibility. Microsoft has a tradition of changes that seem to be made for the sake of change, so there are always concerns that we will have to relearn the navigation.,9,Better ability to make use of time. Faster communications on cross-functional projects. Speed of getting information circulated among diverse and mobile users.,VTS, Adobe Acrobat DC, FortiClient,9,8
Windows, Linux, Mac
Microsoft 365 Business
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Microsoft 365 Business Reviews

Microsoft 365 Business

Do you work for this company?

Showing 61 of 528 Microsoft 365 Business ratings and reviews.

Amulya Singh profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Cloud Storage is a breeze with OneDrive.
  • Sharing and storage of documents is so easy with SharePoint.
  • Communication on projects and keeping information relevant is fantastic with Teams.
  • Sharing Outlook Calendars and staying on top of the tasks is brilliant.
  • User Interface and seamless transition from computer to mobile devices and groundbreaking.
  • More user control in SharePoint with better UI will really benefit this platform.
  • Granting Access to outside users to certain OneDrive functionality with person OneDrive app will be beneficial.
  • A program similar to Webex to conduct the virtual meeting (to include people from outside the organization) will be great.
Read Amulya Singh's full review
Carrie Huang profile photo

Pros and Cons

• An all-around comprehensive hub that keeps our team organized.
  • The security aspect is extremely valuable.
  • OneDrive is especially important for remote access.
  • Not everyone is aware of the benefits Microsoft 365 brings because there is no collective "suite" that can be accessed in one place. Programs are installed all over.
Read Carrie Huang's full review
Janene Buck profile photo

Pros and Cons

• In my opinion the best feature for our business is being able to log in to different things remotely. I can access documents on my phone, my tablet, and even my home computer. Quite often I get a call while shopping or what have you with a work question and I love being able to take out my phone and easily answer a question or view a document.
  • PowerPoint of course is a necessity in any business that is selling something. We are able to show a presentation to a potential client out in the field easily.
  • When I was doing sales before I went into services there was an instance that while at the grocery store I ran into a potential client who started asking me questions on our services. I literally pulled out my phone and played a powerpoint presentation, I was also able to access other documents that were needed, I was able to edit them right on the spot. The next day I had a new client, signed sealed and delivered!!!
  • Being able to set up conference calls and sent out invites easily to a group along with call-in number and code. Really easy to use.
  • There are times when I have to "Skype" a client or someone and I really find that difficult to use. I don't really know how to improve it, I just don't like it.
  • There was one time I was trying to do a mass email to my contacts and that was a pain as it was restricted on how many I could do. It hasn't been a problem since so I am unsure if IT fixed it.
Read Janene Buck's full review
Vinay Pushkarna, B.Eng, MBA profile photo

Pros and Cons

• The ability to move from system to system within an ecosystem and continue that chain of work has been extremely useful for me.
  • Hosting applications in the cloud have eliminated the need for huge capital investments in the conference rooms.
  • I believe in the long run it helps in relieving the change fatigue across the organization, particularly when we move to upgrade our systems.
  • Microsoft Office 365 absolutely needs some fundamental infrastructure. Without a reliable internet connection, there have been many instances when people have worked on a document offline and it never got updated. Such user experience pain points put a strain on the transformational changes you want to bring about in the organization.
  • I think the biggest challenges will be adoption. There is just a lack of education from Microsoft.
  • There will always be security challenges. I don't think these will go away but each concern needs to be seriously addressed.
Read Vinay Pushkarna, B.Eng, MBA's full review
Aaron Pinsker profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Office 365 includes web-based Office applications, desktop Office applications, OneDrive storage, and exchange-like e-mail access. As such it is a robust product providing an entire ecosystem to work on various Office files, access e-mail, and work remotely.
  • The Office 365 web applications are extremely well done and feature rich. The web apps make it easy to work on (and collaborate on) files remotely, even from a computer that isn't yours.
  • Office 365 domain-based e-mail is best in class providing Exchange-like services without the hassle of managing an Exchange server or going through a 3rd party domain host
  • Because Office 365 is a subscription-based service, all desktop, and web-based apps are always up-to-date.
  • The Office 365 admin console is extremely powerful and robust, providing a plethora of tools to manage your organization - from setting up and assigning users with various apps and permissions to granular security controls to block spam and e-mail spoofing to customizing Exchange-based e-mail options.
  • The included 1TB of OneDrive storage makes for syncing files across devices a breeze, and OneDrive integration with Office allows for easy collaboration on files.
  • Perhaps Office 365 biggest downside is its pricing and subscription-based model. In order to access any of Office 365 features, a monthly or yearly subscription must be purchased. If the said subscription is not removed, you lose all access to Office 365, including the desktop Office applications.
  • The various subscription tiers of Office 365 can be confusing, as only some tiers include the desktop Office application, while other tiers only include the web-based applications.
  • While the Office 365 admin console provides robust and granular controls, the sheer amount of options can be extremely overwhelming and difficult to unravel.
  • While I personally prefer the Office 365 interface and features, Google's G-Suite is a far less expensive and viable competitor to Office 365. G-Suite provides a very similar feature set, and even some additional tools (such as the ability to create forms and provide an intranet-like website for your organization).
  • While there is a very active community to help with any issues or questions about Office 365, Microsoft's direct support leaves a bit to be desired.
Read Aaron Pinsker's full review
Guillermo Cruz profile photo

Pros and Cons

• It comes with a lot of services for each particular necessity you could probably have or will have in your company. From emails and office processors, to apps to coordinate your shifts and tasks, Office 365 has an application for that!
  • Great UX in every single app, you can learn easily how to handle the basic services of Office 365 in a short time.
  • High security level in the communications of your company through the Outlook email that immediately notify about suspicious activities or spam email.
  • Total control of the financial and work operating information of your company or business through the PowerBI app.
  • The Shift option in Microsoft Teams is a bit hard to use, it must have a better UI in order to set properly the shifts for every worker.
  • Microsoft Teams should have a kind of storyline to make easier find old conversations and also if possible categorize them by threads or topics.
  • The price of the license is a bit expensive, should have a more reasonable price according to the plan we choose.
  • Office 365 might have a kind of community version, or a free version and have at least the basic functionalities.
Read Guillermo Cruz's full review
Scott Heywood profile photo

• Convenient for accessing anywhere
  • Cross platform capabilities (Windows, iOS, web browsers, etc)
  • Powerful software that has become the gold standard in ever organization (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
  • Mobile applications are underwhelming
Read Scott Heywood's full review
Paula Byrd profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Syncing across platforms and devices.
  • The interface is consistent between desktop, Android mobile, and iOS/Mac
  • Reliability and consistent updates.
  • My Gmail account tends to need to get an error and needs to be deleted and re-added to Outlook several times a year. Please Find a way to eliminate this.
  • Some of the Office Apps are not available for offline or mobile use. Forms is an example.
Read Paula Byrd's full review
David White profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Easy and cost-effective management of licenses for users. It's super easy to add and delete users with costs being prorated appropriately. Being able to manage everything through the cloud allows us to administer our licenses remotely rather than sending someone to go to each computer.
  • Access and ability to expand to use other software as necessary including Visio and MS Project. Very cost effective for small, intermittent use cases. This allows us to only pay for software as we need it and turn on and off licensees as needed. We can also provide new software instantly and remotely which saves us time and money.
  • Document management and collaboration of documents via the cloud. SharePoint is included in Microsoft 365 Business which provides us a cloud based document management and collaboration tool which we did not previously have.
  • Web conference calling and screen sharing capability. This is functionality that we did not previously have that improves our productive with no additional costs.
  • Ability to store files in the cloud on an individual basis in addition to company basis. Cloud storage improves our backup capability and allows us to utilize files across devices and switch devices seamlessly without incurring additional costs.
  • Integration between cloud products still needs work. Microsoft still needs to improve the integration across it's products particularly related to SharePoint.
  • Cloud products can be difficult to use, particularly the web-based versions. Web based SharePoint is hard to use which reduces users willingness to adopt the new technology.
  • Synchronization with cloud products still needs work. Sometimes files in the cloud do not synchronize as they should. This technology appears to still be evolving.
  • Confusion between Skype for Business and Skype. The Skype products are confusing and now Microsoft is rolling out Microsoft Teams as a new product altogether which hopefully will address this issue but may increase the confusion.
Read David White's full review
Adam Litvack profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Cloud-based and always online.
  • Available on all devices such as PC, Mac or mobile for all users.
  • Backed up in case of disaster- its always offline and can be accessible to our email.
  • I think the web versions can improve as the web gets more advanced.
  • More frequent updates on the mobile side, especially Outlook for IOS needs much more work.
  • The need to contact management for mobile.
Read Adam Litvack's full review
AUBREY NOVAK profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Protects against external threats.
  • Collaboration with flexible tools for on the go.
  • Online file storage and sharing for remote or on-the-go workers.
  • Sometimes device management is a little slow in setting up.
  • Lower rates even though the rate is pretty reasonable.
  • Nothing else I can think of!
Read AUBREY NOVAK's full review
Sarah Moore profile photo
March 30, 2019

Out of the Office

Pros and Cons

• CSRs can work from home in the event of illness or inclement weather.
  • Sale reps can work on the road easily.
  • Simplified sharing basic/frequently needed company information, like catalogs and price lists.
  • Movement is a little clunky and slow at times, regardless of your internet connection.
  • Excel docs created within Office 365 seem to react more poorly when sent and opened on other devices.
Read Sarah Moore's full review
Wendy Abel profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Ease of sharing files so that editing is a joint process that can occur in various locations and times.
  • The ability to create visually pleasing documents that we can share with each other and with clients.
  • Collecting data for our clients who are not ready for a full force database system.
  • I would like to see additional fonts that are already installed.
  • Better visualization of Excel data.
  • A better interface between newer and older versions of PowerPoint.
Read Wendy Abel's full review
Clinton Verley profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Excel is second to none in spreadsheets. Using literally anything else will get you laughed out of the room in the business world.
  • PowerPoint helps us keep our presentations organized and comprehensive.
  • Word is also the industry standard.
  • The subscription-based model requires us to get the cost approved every year for budget reasons.
Read Clinton Verley's full review

Pros and Cons

• Office 365 can be accessed across multiple devices. I.E. if I am at home sick and I've left my laptop at my office, I can access my calendar, email, etc. from my cell phone and personal laptop. The accessibility and syncing really helps when you don't have one thing or the other.
  • Similar to what is mentioned above, because it can be accessed across different platforms it helps and promotes collaboration when multiple stakeholders are involved or there is a cross-functional project that needs to be worked on. Other team members can access different documents and edit them, then share them, etc.
  • On the same note, you can save and access documents and create permissions to access or share them to select team members if needed. You can customize a lot of areas with the different products in Office 365.
  • One strength and weakness is that since it all comes in a package on basically one platform, a lot of the functions are tied together and you can't separate them out into their individual components. So when one thing goes wrong, it also causes many other things to go wrong as well. Again this is good and bad.
  • Some of the functions and commands in Microsoft 365 can be complex and hard to figure out at first. For more savvy users, this may not be an issue, but for the technologically challenged, learning a new feature can be cumbersome. So creating logical pathways and commands would help, easier said than done I'm sure.

Pros and Cons

• Installation and use of the product is extremely easy and simplistic.
  • You can access these components from anywhere in the world and on virtually any computer or phone.
  • Once it is installed, you can use it without any internet access. This is great for when you are away on vacation or maybe even trying to get some work done on a plane.
  • Sometimes if the document is sent to another person, it can be tricky for them to edit.
  • There are many small icons within the toolbar that are supposed to help with editing and formatting your document but aren't explained. This could be confusing for first-time users.
  • Updates are too frequent.

Pros and Cons

• Collaboration. We can easily share documents we've created between different users and different departments.
  • Live updates. Different users have the capability to update the same "live" document.
  • Online to offline functionality. Don't like working in Excel online? Just download the document as an Excel file, edit it yourself, then save to the cloud.
  • Exact replication of functionality between offline and online programs. Excel commands in Excel Online can be tricky, but not obstructively so.

Pros and Cons

• Outlook and the security behind it help us manage and securely read our email.
  • Excel is used heavily by our finance departments for reporting.
  • Teams is becoming our go to application for instant messaging and remote meetings.
  • As of late, Microsoft's support has taken a dive. Open tickets that have not been responded to for weeks. Newly opened tickets with no response for weeks.
  • I would like to see Outlook adopt some of the features from Gmail (example: appointments and reminders auto-added to your calendar).
  • Teams can be very slow in opening OneNote tabs and updating pages.

Pros and Cons

• Security is a great strength
  • User-friendly
  • Cloud based software
  • Always up-to-date
  • Accessibility
  • I'd like to see the application software have version history by date and time like Google Sheets.

Pros and Cons

• My biggest rave about the Microsoft 365 Business suite is that it allows people to use technology at the level they are comfortable with. It offers an online, paperless work style for those comfortable with that method. For those less familiar with technology, the desktop versions are nice and familiar to many people.
  • The variety of programs offered in the suite of programs is excellent. Word processing, email, spreadsheets, and presentation software are used most often in business. It also includes a host of new programs or programs people are not familiar with such as Teams, SharePoint, Planner, Flow or PowerBI. SharePoint, Flow, and PowerBI are my favorites of these new programs.
  • No one likes a monopoly, but one of the biggest strengths for Microsoft 365 Business is that it is the most widely used suite of programs businesses use today. Google Docs or Pages offer some of the same word processing functions, but with a Microsoft 365 Business document created in Word, you don't have to worry if your document will be able to be read if you send it to a client.
  • As much as I like some of the apps/programs available when you log in online, some just miss the mark. I like the idea of their Planner app; it tracks project to-do lists, in a bucket/card type layout. It is just very limited in what it offers.
  • Experimenting in Microsoft 365 Business creates extra things. I don't have a better way to describe this. I like to try new programs. When I tried Planner, it created a team, that could be found with the team app as well as group folders in outlook. When deleting the experiment, it's hard to know what else, throughout the suite of programs need to be deleted.

Pros and Cons

• Compatibility between users.
  • Ease of use and training - consistent features.
  • Ability to share documents.
  • Good repository for updates.
  • It seems to be a chore to add photos to reports we have built.
  • Working with others outside the organization that have older versions can affect compatibility.
  • Microsoft has a tradition of changes that seem to be made for the sake of change, so there are always concerns that we will have to relearn the navigation.

About Microsoft 365 Business

An integrated solution, designed for your small or medium-sized businesses, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security capabilities to help safeguard your data from external threats and help protect against data leaks. With Microsoft 365 Business, you can empower your employees to be productive anywhere on any device. Get more done with AI built into the Office apps. Work better together with a hub for teamwork bringing your tools and people together in one place. Build a better business with tools to engage customers and optimize your business processes and operations. Get a solution that is simplified for you so you can get back to why you got into business the first place.