Microsoft Office 365 Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Tashia Fouch | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2019

Microsoft Office 365: Solid, dependable apps for everyday business operation!

Support Rating

I have rarely had to contact Microsoft for support, so I don't really know how responsive they are or how robust their support operations are. But never having had to contact them for support is what I would consider a great thing!
Read Tashia Fouch's full review
Sara Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2019

Everything You Need & Then Some

Support Rating

I would give this suite of products the highest score possible. The support team for Microsoft Office 365 is top-notch. Any time an employee has experienced any issue (which is very seldom), the support team has been incredibly responsive and timely. As we rely on these software products to operate our day-to-day business, having such great support available makes our employees feel at ease.

Overall, I would give Microsoft Office 365 an 11/10 if I could - but a ten will have to suffice. The suite of products that Microsoft Office 365 provides makes every aspect of our business possible. I think it is essential for any organization to have in order to stay organized, productive, and be successful.
Read Sara Anderson's full review
Karen Zelzer | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2019

Employee Collaboration has Increased with Microsoft Office 365

Support Rating

Since implementing Microsoft Office 365 at our company, the efficiency of project collaboration has increased, and our time management has improved. Each employee now has a way of better managing their projects and are not running into the same conversion problems we were previously experiencing. Microsoft Teams, combined with Microsoft Outlook, has allowed more of our employees to work remotely while still being connected and easily reached.
Read Karen Zelzer's full review
William Pote | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

Office 365 helps managed service provider standardize clients and run our own business

Support Rating

It's Microsoft. They do good work, but sometimes they take forever to get back to you. For our customers we handle 99% of the customer service requests. If we have to take it to Microsoft, it's usually a HUGE issue or a licensing issue we need some help resolving. If it's an outage, they are usually already working on it, and its licensing speed usually doesn't matter a ton.
Read William Pote's full review
Bill Black | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2019

Good for organization, communication, and scheduling

Support Rating

I haven't had too much call for support for this product, but when I did run into an issue, the "Help" wizard was able to point me in the right direction. It seems to be written for real users, and not just tech-heads. I appreciate that. The language is easy to understand and the step by step instructions make it relatively easy to solve issues.
Read Bill Black's full review
Lee'Ann Burgess | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2019

Microsoft Office 365 great for small businesses

Support Rating

I haven’t needed to reach out to customer support much. On the occasions that I needed extra support, I felt they were very helpful and responsive to the issue at hand. I don’t have any other specifics to share other than their support (via live chat) was helpful to me.
Read Lee'Ann Burgess's full review
Sam Othman | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2019

A leader in its field

Support Rating

I have never needed to contact Microsoft to request any support for Office. Being such a big application with so many million users, there is generally always something online to refer to when needing assistance. I have had mixed experiences with their documentation. Some articles have been brilliant, where others lack a little detail and I have had to go digging elsewhere online to find an answer.
Read Sam Othman's full review
Ivan Sytchev | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

Online is the Future!

Support Rating

I have not had any experience or need to contact support for O365 yet. The provided documentation is very detailed and there is no shortage of articles and guides on various configurations and settings. Admin guides are easy to follow to set up services or set up hybrid environments. There are also lots of official MS videos for end-users to get familiar with the applications.
Read Ivan Sytchev's full review
April 01, 2020

Must have product!

Support Rating

Microsoft Office 365 has many guides online for its users. They are very descriptive in their instructions and are easy for a beginner to use. Microsoft Office 365 has also made my organization's daily tasks easier. Questions and concerns can always be found through Microsoft's website and they also have great support.
March 31, 2020

Worth the investment!

Support Rating

Microsoft Office 365 has many guides and tutorials online for their product. There are many guides and easy to follow instructions online for all their users to follow along. Also, their online and phone support has been second to none. Their online support has been very helpful to the employees in my organization.
March 12, 2020

My Office 365 Review

Support Rating

Office 365 is much more than just email. When used with Azure it is a very powerful suite of products. It is also easy to manage.
March 04, 2020

Great Value 365 days a year

Support Rating

I think that Office 365 is well supported. Microsoft continually provides any needed security updates as well as adding features or simply making the product work better. Again one of the major advantages is that you can always have the latest version of the office products, so you can hav the latest features as they come out without any additional costs.
February 14, 2020

A small business that needed to change

Support Rating

We have not used direct support for Microsoft Office 365, but they appear to have excellent and regular communications that keep users aware of changes that are coming or in the works. We used consultants to move our business to Office 365 initially, so we didn't have direct dealing with Microsoft. From experience (many years ago) with Microsoft support, I usually try to avoid contacting support until I have exhausted my other means of finding a resolution.
February 14, 2020

Office 365 for the transition to cloud and collaboration

Support Rating

Our support for Microsoft Office 365 is handled internally, but there is a whole team of internal support members for the international rollout and management of Office 365. Microsoft and other education platforms have provided the internal team with the resources they need to conduct proper training workshops and answer various questions from the workforce.
December 02, 2019

Office Where You Need It

Support Rating

I have not had to rely on support from Microsoft Office 365 for any issues and cannot rate their performance; however, I have had a few questions regarding formatting documents and navigating the contextual menus. When combating these issues, I found it helpful to use user forums and search engines for advice. Microsoft Office 365 does provide help menus within their products, but I always found it more beneficial to search for myself.
October 29, 2019

If we were sarting from scratch, we'd definitely do something else

Support Rating

Microsoft's support is horrible. Yeah, they can come in and remotely correct a problem, but it just comes back. It's a fatal flaw in the way that Microsoft develops and architects and develops bloated, overly complex products and the underlying flaws that make Windows insecure and buggy.
October 23, 2019

We love our Microsoft 365

Support Rating

Things have gone so smoothly with Microsoft 365 that I have not needed to contact customer support.
October 21, 2019

A great program with good support and new features to stay up to date!

Support Rating

The support has been great. We had issues with an update and they were prompt when working with our IT team. For a program that is so popular, you don't think of anything else that would work as well - support is so important!
October 21, 2019

Microsoft Office 365 allows you to get your work done anywhere!

Support Rating

I have had a few issues in the past with Microsoft Office 365 not syncing properly. In both of these occasions, I have been able to find quite a bit of valuable support both through Microsoft’s online community forums and through their technical support team. They are always quick to respond and resolve the issue.

About Microsoft Office 365

Office 365 is more than just Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. It provides business-class email, online storage, and teamwork solutions that you can access from anywhere.

The vendor says key benefits include:
  • Bring teams and resources together with solutions like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business that make working together more productive and enjoyable regardless of where participants are located.
  • Easily implement security and privacy controls to help protect business data and devices against malicious threats and help you meet your compliance obligations.
  • Automatic updates ensure your employees will always have the latest features and security updates.