Microsoft Parature (Discontinued) Reviews

Rusty Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2014

Flexible, Expandable, Full Featured Customer Support Portal

Likelihood to Renew

We will very likely renew Parature for the fifth consecutive year; however, unlike the prior 4 years, we will review competitors this time and the market has changed and new options are available. Zendesk has come a very long way in the last 4 years and presents a possible alternative. Parature is still the only solution I'm aware of with an easy to use Download Module and this alone may be the deciding factor.
Read Rusty Wilson's full review
Brendon Newell | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2014

Parature Ticketing Solution - Feedback/Review

Likelihood to Renew

I would match my likelyhood of renewing the use of Parature to my produce review. While I am not currently in a position to request the use of this ticketing tool, I would continue to suggest it to others. If I were to start working for another company without a ticketing CRM, I would place Parature fairly high on my list of contenders!
Read Brendon Newell's full review
August 01, 2014

Support software for people who don't need support software

Likelihood to Renew

We left Parature for Salesforce Service Cloud. While Parature was functional, as our business matured we needed better support, more stability, and a lot more features. In addition, it integrated with our sales, marketing, and finance department, allowing us to all use a single solution and be able to share information across departments.
August 16, 2014

Parature: Self Service Portal Success

Likelihood to Renew

The self help portal has proven to be a winner with our client base. It took time to make it as usable as it has become. We would not want to start over with a new solution. We also feel the pricing structure is fair. There really is no compelling reason to consider alternatives.
August 06, 2014

Parature - meh!

Likelihood to Renew

It needs a lot of work and I feel that it is so unpolished and for a company like Blackboard you would think they would have spent more time investigating all possible scenarios.
July 30, 2014

Maximum versatility for high traffic clients

Likelihood to Renew

Parature service is provided by our client and we have adapted our ticket income to the versatility of this service to the point where reversing or undoing the current processes would be an endeavor and greater investment than simply renewing the service. It's a reliable service that rarely has any technical issues, but when an error occurs the support and development teams are usually already investigating the cause and have it addressed immediately. With such a great working service, there's little reason not to renew.

About Microsoft Parature (Discontinued)

Parature was a self-service customer support platform providing a self-service knowledge base to connect with customers across multiple channels, including email, the web, chat or social media. The company was acquired by Microsoft in January 2014 and reached EOL in 2017. Former users are encouraged to migrate to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service.