MindManager Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

June 24, 2021
Miquiel Banks | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

I benefit from organizing information, structuring content, and developing strategies.

I have used it for infographics, structuring data for an executive presentation, and many other scenarios.

I used it for building a presentation and corporate mock-ups for AT&T, Dell SecureWorks, Jabil, and Verizon.
Read Miquiel Banks's full review
May 19, 2021
Ash Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

The ability to dynamically visualise and structure information is central to what we do as an organisation.

We are a consulting organisation that spends most of its time working with clients to determine their business requirements and identify solutions to meet those requirements. When we run client-engagement sessions (such as workshops), we use pre-defined mind maps that contain the key components we intend to cover in a workshop. As a consultant delivers the workshop they are able to expand and collapse sections to ensure the client can focus on the current topic at hand and not get 'lost in the noise.'

During workshops clients will often want to reorganise their needs and requirements. The ability to move whole sections of maps is incredibly easier in MindManager thereby allowing the audience to see the immediate impact of such changes - something. you cannot do well with any other form of capture medium.

Furthermore, MindManager allows the capture of rich information within a map, beyond simple text which makes the experience for the audience even more compelling. Some examples of this include:
  • The ability to attach documents such as PDFs and images in a map to ensure all relevant collateral is available directly as needed.
  • The ability to capture tasks, such as follow-up actions you want to assign to a workshop attendee.
Read Ash Sharma's full review
April 20, 2021
Stephen Davies | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

Here are three specific examples:
  1. Scoping and bounding a client engagement over the course of several conversations - often our clients are only able to give us time in 20-30 minute segments, and we need to maintain continuity over those meetings. We have scoped out complex client engagements using MM as the visual continuity tool with the client.
  2. Designing public consultations - MM has helped us track the key stakeholders that must be engaged and their interests in focus. It has helped us maintain the scope of the consultation and determine formats/techniques for each target audience.
  3. End of Project Debriefs - we use MindManager for our lessons learned. We recently ran a lessons learned session in less than a quarter of the usual time taken by using a smart prompt and a simple MM template to support content capture.
Read Stephen Davies's full review
March 19, 2021
Jeffrey Berman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

Our cloud data initiative, is a massive project, encompassing data governance, culture and technology across the organization. MindManager allows us to plan and share our vision with all staff levels, from c-suite to front line staff, by showing only relevant details for each audience. We are able to focus on high level topics, and drill down on the fly to a very granular level when needed.

For technical process documentation, MindManager's ability to link to external documents allows us to create a comprehensive knowledge base, accessible to all staff and external partners without a license, using the HTML export!
Read Jeffrey Berman's full review
June 03, 2021
Bjorn Ansbro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

MindManager has made it possible for me to develop an internal website for Nike, write biofuel handling manuals, produce market research reports, and develop college-level eLearning courses, among other things. It has simply opened a realm of possibilities for creativity and professional development. It absolutely should be a tool in everyone's professional resource kit.
Read Bjorn Ansbro's full review
January 26, 2021
Nancy Mejias | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

Definitely, the visualization and structure of the information is amazing. I was able to create my curriculum and visualize the changes that I need to make without delay. Because I create three levels of the curriculum with the same content and the modification that I need to do was simple. If I use another program, it will probably take me hours to do the same.
Read Nancy Mejias's full review
May 13, 2021
Pascal Gambardella | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

People have complemented the material on my Resources Maps page and my System Dynamics page. Meetings have gone well when we used MindManager to collect information or brainstorm.
Read Pascal Gambardella's full review
May 12, 2021
Harjit Singh, MS, MBA, PMP, CSM, LSSBB, ITILv4 | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

I love MindManager. I use it to develop my classroom lectures, develop/conduct interactive group activities, conduct brainstorming, for collaboration, create stunning visual dashboards, manage tasks, map processes, managing knowledge, manage documents, develop organization charts, plan projects, performing root cause analysis, generate ideas, develop outline (blueprint of research papers and books), develop book summaries, and a lot more.
Read Harjit Singh, MS, MBA, PMP, CSM, LSSBB, ITILv4's full review
January 05, 2021
Phil Fuster | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

I have benefited throughout the last 22 years from using MindManager in building great business plans for myself or the companies I have worked for. From FedBid to Dell to Rackspace, I have used this tool to improve and refine ideas and business outcomes.
Read Phil Fuster's full review
December 27, 2020
Clint Rankin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

We are generally visual creatures and it's not secret that the majority learn through visual contexts. MindManager helps in this regard since it works almost solely through visual/graphical representation.
Read Clint Rankin's full review
June 02, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

I appreciate the functionality to rearrange ideas visually and draw connections between related concepts or activities graphically. With ordinary text outlines, dynamic interconnections between ideas are lost. Readers have to imagine them. This application is very visual and you can use it to present, which will delight and astound your stakeholders.
May 19, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

Demo flow: Organized the flow of a custom demo, linking value props and feature positioning. Allowed me to easily develop my presentation script once the flow was agreed upon. Saved time and the team was aligned visually while fully documenting along the way.

Territory Planning: Organize top targets into A/B/C accounts. Easily link customer case studies or proof points with the map. Easy to update as the territory builds out without recreating in a static document. I export map portions into PPT and share with leadership.
May 13, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

Visualizing integration between two separate and disconnected platforms. Team members were just not getting how a file that would be transmitted between 2 platforms would keep these platforms in sync. I generated a mindmap that showed the fields in the file that tied the 2 platforms together and how a change in one platform impacted the other. Until this happened, the teams struggled to understand and the project got back on track quickly.
June 06, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

We use this tool a lot for mapping out processes. We will take an initial process flow, usually completed in Visio) and map out a new process using Mind Manager. We ultimately go back to Visio for the final product, but MindManager makes the mapping discussions and change management much easier. Visio offers more specifics icons, etc. for detailed process documentation.
February 10, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

I'm a visual thinker, and so the branched structure and ability to reorganize sections of my proposals, reports, and plans really helps me gain a better grasp on the overall task at hand.
March 24, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

Dynamic ability to freely add topics as they occur to me followed by easy organization (and re-organization) into linked topics is a major time saver and does not get in the way of creative thinking. MindManager has almost eliminated the need for me to use multiple other apps to handle the creative-to-production cycle of topics and topic content.
March 05, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

I have organized major consulting presentations. I have used MindManager to give dynamic presentations instead of MS PowerPoint and to track details in research. MindManager has made me a better thinker, more efficient, and more organized.
February 24, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

Visual enhancements are critical when communicating across creative and development teams. By having software that benefits both types of users, it works as a nexus for creative and practical thinking to collaborate where otherwise would be impossible or difficult at best. Saving time and having fun is what makes this mind map software unique.
February 22, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

We benefitted from this as a team, since it helped us in training new recruits. Our ticket numbers have been growing rapidly and without adequate knowledge base, we would not be as efficient or generate as good slas as we have been. I'd also say that the project management team have improved their processes. Some of them used to use Excel for all visualizations. MindManager is a significant upgrade.
February 11, 2021

Information Visualization Benefits

Many people are visually driven. So, allowing what would normally be text or buttons to be converted into visually appealing processes and structures is good. We had a few KPIs that were directly tied to labor efficiently. When we put the challenge to all locations to meet a specific goal, MindManager was the primary tool we used to make it happen.
October 21, 2020
Robert Gates | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

MindManager provides easy-to-understand and use tools that allow me to organize my work in a way that I find beneficial. Starting with a concept, I can brainstorm in various directions by quickly and easily inserting ideas into a map. I can add, move, modify, or delete these ideas until I find the combination that works for me. I can link to outside data sources, launch programs such as Excel or even link to other maps for more information. The ease and convenience of performing these tasks from the map is invaluable.
Read Robert Gates's full review
August 31, 2020
Andrew Pike | TrustRadius Reviewer

Information Visualization Benefits

MindManager has helped the efficiency of our project teams, highlight workflow/project dependencies, and help us to more accurately predict project timelines. Another great advantage we have found is the ability to clearly communicate to all stakeholders what a project is, and how it is planned. The mind map visual representation is a communication tool uncomparable to any proposal document or slide presentation. Everyone feels they have a better understanding of what is happening now.
Read Andrew Pike's full review

What is MindManager?

MindManager aims to bring clarity and structure to plans, projects, and processes.

With it, the vendor says users can transform scattered ideas and information into dynamic visual mind maps, flowcharts, concept maps, matrices and other diagrams. They state users can also take control of their work, synthesize vast amounts of data, collaborate and communicate more effectively, and boost productivity to gain a competitive edge.

MindManager is presented as a suite of intuitive visualization products that helps individuals and teams think more clearly, make better decisions, and get on the path to personal and organizational success.

MindManager Features

Has featureTask Management
Has featureWorkflow Management

MindManager Screenshots

MindManager Video

Get the right things done faster, better, and more connected with MindManager by bringing clarity and structure to plans, projects, and processes. Transform scattered ideas and information into dynamic visual mind maps, flowcharts, concept maps, matrices, and other diagrams. Take control of your work. Synthesize vast amounts of data. Collaborate and communicate more effectively. Boost your productivity to gain a competitive edge. MindManager is a powerful suite of intuitive visualization products that helps individuals and teams think more clearly, make better decisions, and get on the path to personal and organizational success.

MindManager Downloadables