- The Opportunity and Registration management module supports linkage to pricing, debiting and capturing POS to manage items progressing thru the process.
- The Price quoting module supports robust territory management and price security, ensuring that only authorized personnel can see assigned region / customer pricing. The workflow supports appropriate levels of price approvals.
- The contract management module supports a diverse library of contract types, including direct OEM, Distribution, pass-thru-pricing, reference contracts, multi-currency contracts and the price approval workflow is robust.
- Need to simplify data extraction and reporting to the daily users.
- Need to improve data visuals to management and to the daily user.
Model N is well suited for large, global enterprises that need more global controls and consistency in the REV Mgmt processes.
Model N might be "overkill" for a small, regional customer. It has many features designed for the global enterprise and some companies simply may not need this level of scale.