myStaffingPro - Franchisee Use

February 28, 2015

Try before you buy!

February 11, 2014

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of myStaffingPro, and make your voice heard!

myStaffingPro Express

myStaffingPro Premier

• Setup fee optional

What is myStaffingPro?

myStaffingPro is a web-based applicant tracking system (ATS) that offers applicant tracking, candidate recruiting, and onboarding in a scalable, configurable solution. It is a SaaS model makes it accessible from anywhere at any time, and offers unlimited integration capabilities. Some key features include: Social Recruiting, Interview Scheduling and Tracking, and Resume and Social Media Parsing.

myStaffingPro Features

• Supported: Hiring Manager Feedback Process and Portal
  • Supported: Comprehensive Analytics and Reporting
  • Supported: Offer Letter and Approval Process

myStaffingPro Screenshots

Build the applicant prescreening workflowsCreate and post a new requisitionReview and manage applicant pools

myStaffingPro Downloadables

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)45%

myStaffingPro Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesUSA
Supported LanguagesEnglish, however the online application is available in other languages

What is myStaffingPro?

What is myStaffingPro's best feature?

Reviewers rate Job Requisition Management and Company Website Posting and Reporting highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses myStaffingPro?

The most common users of myStaffingPro are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Hospital & Health Care industry.

We used it across the organization as our applicant tracking system that housed all our requisitions. We also used it for many of our clients that we did recruiting for. It solved the issue of an applicant tracking system. It was a great tool for us to use to house everything.
  • Compared to other applicant tracking systems I've used, this one is the best and easiest to use.
  • MSP makes it super easy to see all the relevant information in one place for each candidate. You don't have to click around to try to find the information.
  • MSP is very user friendly - I've never worked with a system as easy to use and self-explanatory.
  • I don't really have any problems with MSP - I loved using it and would gladly move all of my clients to this ATS system.
I think the most important thing is how easy is it to use and much training is involved in getting someone up to speed on using it. With MSP, it's so easy to use that there is not as much training needed for it as would be necessary for other ATS systems.
I've had nothing but great experiences when needed support for the system.
October 30, 2019

myStaffingPro Review

We use myStaffingPro to process our payroll, and all insurance policies and human resources processes.
  • Amazing website.
  • Great reports.
  • Great insurance policies.
  • They don't pick up phone calls right away.
  • Employees are always on PTO there.
  • Website can be slow at times.
For a company that is looking for good insurance pricing, as well as good insurance policies for its employees, Trinet is a good option.
We benefit a lot from them and they are very helpful!
Raviraj Raikar | TrustRadius Reviewer
MyStaffingpro provides a comprehensive recruiting platform which helps in social recruiting, applicant tracking, onboarding, background screening etc. which are quite useful tools used by our organization which reduces considerably time spent right from recruitment process to actual onboarding. This was predominantly used by our HR Department for the recruitment process. It helped the HR right from Resume searching for the best fit requirement, to interview scheduling, background screening of the candidate, and onboarding process.
  • It can be tightly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics and/or hireselect.
  • It is suitable for small, medium and large enterprises.
  • It is easy to setup and manage and can get the system up and running in a day or two.
  • The product pricing is not flexible enough it is quote based pricing model and based on the number of users of the system.
  • Video Interviewing features are missing.
myStaffingPro is very easy to configure and setup and takes less than 2 business days to configure and get it up and running. It facilitates the HR Business Partners in their recruitment activities. For the Open Position in the Organization, with the use of the software, they can quickly shortlist the candidates with quick mix and match of the requirements. Interviews can be scheduled with the candidate. If a Candidate is selected, the proper background screening process is initiated and finally, the Onboarding process is also tightly integrated within the software.
February 20, 2016

Say No to MyStaffingPro

Joyce Ng | TrustRadius Reviewer
myStaffingPro was being used for recruitment for the whole organization. It was supposed to make recruiting easier all around.
  • Easy to sort listings
  • Easy to provide access to managers in charge
  • It was not visually user friendly
  • Too many steps to get to a certain function
  • Can't put multiple locations on job listings
  • Wasn't able to do some functions of what was promised by sales
They were able to link it so the posts were able to post to the major job listings sites. It is less appropriate if you need more from what was promised or that it can do. They said it was customizable, but it's not really true. Also, MyStaffingPro and the other modules don't talk to each other so the information you get there doesn't move over if you need it. You would need to manually input it in.
Ann Barrowclift | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use myStaffingPro both inside our organization and outside our organization. We use it as part of our product line for customers who may not have an ATS of their own, or have one that does not have all the functionality that we need to provide our metrics and good tracking of information for both our clients and the applicants.
  • They are always willing to work with us and our clients to get the system to work the way the client needs.
  • We can quickly get the Applicant Tracking Systems up and running. Sometimes with basic system within a day or two.
  • They offer free applicant support which is not the norm in the industry. Frees me up to do other tasks.
  • Sometimes in their rush to put an update in place not everything is tested. They do get the fixes in place fast.
myStaffingPro is extremely well suited for a high applicant volume. It has the ability to automate processes and gets candidates through the process very well.
I work for the Corporate Office. Several years ago we vetted a series of ATS providers to endorse to our franchise system to help RAH franchisees manage their hiring process. myStaffingPro has been helpful in organizing the applicant workflow as well as saving time filtering through applications.
  • It is fairly customizable.
  • We are able to have applicants take an assessment test via MSP and we are able to filter by score and how they answer some pre-screening questions.
  • Applicants are able to electronically sign some onboarding forms.
  • The site isn't optimized for candidates applying from smart phones. This has been a long standing complaint from our franchisees as applicants are applying from mobile devices more than ever and aren't able to complete the full process from their phone. We have had franchisees leave myStaffingPro for this reason and have communicated the request to myStaffingPro to have this functionality available.
  • Our new support reps don't seem to be as knowledgeable or quick to resolve things as our last myStaffingPro rep.
MyStaffingPro is used only within the HR department. It addresses the ability of posting positions and tracking applicants. Positing positions however, is time consuming and very basic. Often the same information is asked for twice and sections for adding the job description and requirements is not very compatible with outside source formatting (ie. it does not retain or consistently seem to remember source formatting from a copy and paste from MS Word documents.). This often results in having to spend more time retyping/editing to make the posting look presentable.
  • MyStaffingPro gives us a specific account manager for questions as opposed to a general help desk / customer service number where you may never speak with the same person twice.
  • MyStaffingPro is customizable with modules that allows you to purchase what things you need and what things you don't.
  • MyStaffingPro is easy to log into and provides external links to each job description that you can easily send to your candidates to apply to.
  • MyStaffingPro is not compliant with SSN encryption. When an applicant is asked to enter their SSN, the numbers show up as numbers and not asterisks or dots. I have asked them about this many times without any follow up or changes. We have had to disable collecting this information.
  • Completing job description postings is tedious and the top and bottom sections ask for duplicate information. The description/requirement section does not easily accept copied and pasted text from common sources like MS Word documents so formatting often has to be redone.
  • Navigating the system is not always intuitive.
  • Creating reports is not very intuitive.
Key questions I would ask a colleague in the selection process of a system like MyStaffingPro or in consideration of purchasing MyStaffingPro would be 1. what is their budget and 2. what are the key requirements they are looking for? MyStaffingPro is pretty basic at the lower module versions but also affordable for smaller companies. If you are looking for a site that can host your job postings and track your applicants, than yes, I would recommend this. However, if you were looking for more, I would probably recommend something else.
We recently had an issue where it was brought to our attention by a candidate that specializes in Information Assurance and Network Engineering that their site was missing a secure socket layer for entering in your ssn, which means that when entering it, your ssn is in plain text in plain site. It should hide it with dots or asterisks as you type it to make it secure like when you enter passwords online. I turned off the field that collects SSN's immediately and have been waiting for a response as to when this would be updated so I could turn it back on. I submitted this to our rep back in October 2013 and they said they would forward it to their IT team. I never received any further follow up as to whether or not they would be updating this. I sent a follow up email and left voice messages asking for a status update in Jan. 2014 with no response. I finally called again at the end of Feb. 2014 and emailed. The rep seemed put out that I was telling her I was frustrated with the lack of follow through and that I told her I needed a response on whether or not this would be resolved. She then forwarded me an email from the IT team that said they didn't think this was an actual requirement, they would look into it. Today she emailed to let me know the IT team will not be making any changes. Whether or not the issue above is a DoD issue or not, the length of time to receive the final response was way too long and involved too much follow up on my part. The fact that they are unwilling to update the SSN field is also troublesome. Even if this is not an actual DoD violation or a mandate, it's a pretty common practice on most websites for collecting private information. Would you enter your PIN number into an ATM if it showed your PIN number until you hit enter? Identity theft is very high these days and people should feel like the company cares enough to help provide that extra layer of protection of their personal information. This recent development has really changed my opinion of MyStaffingPro drastically since I last wrote my review.
MSP is used in our recruitment department and is our main sourcing tool for many of our corporate and center level positions. There are some users across the company, but mainly utilized by our HR team, as it functions as our applicant tracking system.
  • Maintains pre-loaded templates for job descriptions. This is helpful in order to save time and post positions quickly and efficiently.
  • Tracks applicants who apply to positions. This is helpful for viewing potential candidates for open positions.
  • Makes it easy to add in candidates. This is particularly helpful when applicants have not applied.
  • This product is not particularly easy to use because it is not intuitive.
  • It is difficult to generate accurate reports.
  • It is difficult to add notes and find particular requisitions.
  • Does not integrate well with our internal system in changes candidates to employees.
  • If a step in the hiring process is missed, it does not give any notifications.
I do not think that this product is the best choice for a fast growing company. I do not believe that it administers well to those needs; our representative was not responsive and many times our needs were above the company's capabilities.
February 14, 2014

Good but Not the Best

Luke Walters | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I used myStaffing Pro we were using it for strictly recruiting (ATS). I was also part of the process where we moved to a different system because the myStaffing Pro we were using did not "talk" with the HR software.
  • It was easy to review candidates that applied to the openings.
  • Moving candidates through the steps in the process was easy and clear. As a manager I like the fact that it was not easy for one of my employees to make a mistake while changing a "status" in the system.
  • The version I used was not able to talk with the HR software. Also, HR was not able to change over to myStaffingPro for many different reasons.
  • In the recruiting industry, one has to make a number of notes. When I used myStaffingPro I recall the note area was not clear and had limited space.
Everything depends on how a company wants to use this product. Nowadays, programs need to talk to each other. The version I used was not able to do this. Unless newer versions do this I would not recommend it.
I used myStaffingpro at my previous company as our ATS. It was our main tool for posting, collecting, and sorting through applications. All HR departments used the tool for their recruiting needs, it was a great way to stay organized, post openings, and proceed to the hiring process with candidates that had applied.
  • Easy access to posting positions and using the dashboards for your specific positions you were responsible for recruiting
  • Quick customer service response should something go wrong or have a question about doing something
  • Great tutorials for when new products/modules come out or when you needed a refresher
  • Always coming out with new tools to better serve their customers, open to new suggestions as well
  • Their reporting tool was very hard to use, not the easiest at creating exactly what you wanted
  • Everyone once and a while a question that we had removed from our application would pop back up, but customer service was quick to react
  • Copy and Pasting job descriptions could be a long process at times, when trying to get the format to look nice
myStaffingPro is great for companies that are just starting out and looking for an ATS to implement. Being a small company their one-on-one attention is great and they make you feel very comfortable with using the tool. They also go above and beyond to be supportive and continue to come up with new solutions for your business needs.
February 11, 2014

Try before you buy!

I work in Recruitment Process Outsourcing, myStaffingPro was the ATS chosen by a Financial Services client. MyStaffingPro was used to track active applicants and import passive candidates. Used for scheduling interviews and moving candidates through the recruiting process. Specifically the program was used by the recruiting and human resources teams. MyStaffingPro addressed the need to have an Applicant Tracking System, however it was not user friendly or intuitive. As a user and administrator, I found the software to be clunky, there are not convenient ways to "undo" mistakes. Far too many manual maneuvers, which can lead to user error and additional notes and comments are needed to amend such mistakes, making it unclear to other users who may be viewing that candidates profile. Also the system takes too long to address small issues. For example, moving a candidate to another status takes multiple clicks on several screens. If trying to move quickly through a resume review, much time is spent manually moving candidates to statuses.
  • One strength of myStaffingPro is because of its heavy manual interface, there is a lot of detail and very specific reason codes. This is very useful for later reporting to get specific information on hires and rejects.
  • Also the ability to upload documents (CVs, resumes, phone screen notes, etc) is all located in a convenient place
  • The calendar function is good, there are stop measures to prevent double booking and the time zones are preset
  • The biggest concern with myStaffingPro is its not user friendly, it requires a lot of training to understand the system. Its not intuitive.
  • No way to easily change candidate status or correct mistakes. Very manual and sometimes requires an administrator to "fix"
  • The dashboard and look and feel of the software is outdated, not easy on the eyes and staring at it all day is tiring.
Because of its inability to quickly change candidate statuses, it maybe well suited for financial or government clients, where precision is key and guidelines need to be strictly followed. This oversight and checks and balances makes it ideal for institutions which are very concerned with compliance. It is not appropriate for situations where the volume of candidates is very high, the inability to move quickly through the system slows down recruiters and HR personnel and limits there ability to go through large numbers of candidates in a reasonable amount of time. This could potentially increase the time to fill and candidates dropping off throughout the process.
The few interactions I've had with customer support have left me wanting more. Not optimal customer service, lack of response or updates on my issue. No acknowledgement of a problem.