MSPs and IT professionals use N-able™ N-central® to monitor and manage devices and complex networks remotely. N-central provides visibility and efficiency as the user's needs scale. N-central can help users:
1. Proactively monitor everything on a customer network—not just servers...
We have recently moved away from …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of N-able N-central, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
and IT professionals use N-able™ N-central® to monitor and manage devices and complex
networks remotely. N-central provides
visibility and efficiency as the user's needs scale. N-central can help users:
1. Proactively monitor everything on a customer network—not just servers and workstations—and troubleshoot.
2. Stay on top of threats with features like MFA, antivirus, integrated endpoint detection and response, data backup, disk encryption, email protection, and password management .
3. Automate routine tasks using rules and filters to customize policies by customer, site, or device type to gain precision and control.
- Supported: Remote Monitoring & Management
- Supported: Endpoint Detection & Response
- Supported: Network Topology Mapping
- Supported: Mobile Device Management
- Supported: Remote Access
- Supported: Automation Manager
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Time saving in managing PCs remotely
- Effecient and ease of rollout
- Less requirement on onsite technical assesment
- neutral ROI
- its a must have so checks the box
- We have lost hundreds of hours on the phone/emailing support with no resolution for any of our issues
- We had to move all of our services away which was very painful
- Staff satisfaction was low having to deal with this company
- It's saved time and resources.
- It allows support for multiple customers remotely.
- Automated patching helps keep your customers up to date.
- Quicker songs of problems with remote access.
- Good refraining for clients.
- We have needed to hire less staff due to automation.
- We can apply a change to multiple computers at one time as opposed to one at a time. This saves us a lot of time.
- A single pane of glass allows for easy review of issues.
- It's a needed tool and grown accustomed to needing it.
- The product definitely increases productivity. Technicians can spend a few seconds to take care of remote tasks with a few clicks as opposed to minutes to get a user to start a remote control session, or worse, going on site to work on a piece of equipment.
- The packaging of the features makes selling and pricing the product fairly straight-forward and convenient. This saves our sales team time from trying to work with add-ons when pricing our services - the product makes it easy to just have an "all you can eat" package at a set price.
- When something goes wrong with the product, our business and our customers suffer. If for example, a bug causes all managed computers to reboot, our customers call in, resulting in our technicians being booked solid doing damage control. This also causes loss of trust with our customers - we can't simply blame the product, the customer trusts us to provide them a service and if the product fails, we fail.
- The fact that I don't need to drive out to help a client for the little things is worth its weight in gold!
- Reduced time to manage and support servers and endpoints.
- Provides support dept with more accurate information to assess and resolve issues quicker and more efficiently.
- The subscription cost associated with N-central, to our clients has a good profit margin for us.
- Patch management was cheaper than most solutions.
- Monitoring is a plus.
- Remote support is good.
- This software has helped enable our NOC agents after coming from a competing solution
- N-central is very inexpensive considering all the things it can do. It is very easy to add values to the customer by being able to provide monitoring, remote management, patching, AV, etc., all from a single tool.
- Positive impact on external device deployment.
- Scales well for customer devices.
- Allows SLA-based device management.
- A Great tool that does not require numerous courses to master or setup.
- One box fits all for managed services companies needing a remote access and monitoring tool.
- Priced economically with competitors
- Allows the service desk to quickly connect to computers and troubleshoot issues in less time
- Minimizes user downtime by allowing installs to run in the background
- Allows for management of updates and the ability to let the user postpone the update if needed
- SolarWinds N-central has had a massive impact on the availability of service desk resources as it allows for integration with Autotask for automated ticket logging.
- SolarWinds N-central reduces time spent per ticket as the back-end tools allow for tickets resolutions without client interaction.
- While the initial cost was rather high it is truly worth every penny.
- N-Central was able to increase our monitoring revenue and create a new stream of automation revenue without having technicians do actual work
- It allows us to create a custom asset review for customers so we can recommend upgrades and help our customers budget each year.
- Server management and monitoring was also a huge success, it helped us gain more profits from servers we sold.
- For what we pay, it is a great tool. It was a bit of an investment to switch over from what we had, but worth every penny.
- The more we use it the more we learn about how it can save our IT staff time and energy and therefore saves us money and resource time.
- Ease of use. If you've ever run any remote tool you'll be able to find your way around this one with ease and enjoy all of it's features.