NapoleonCat is the suite of applications we use to conquer competitors on social media by providing our marketing team everything we need …
Was looking for a tool to manage social inbox across a range of social media platforms.
We used NapoleanCat because it offered the ability to search for two posts containing two specific hashtags to manage a user engagement …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NapoleonCat, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://napoleoncat.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
NapoleonCat is a social customer care and marketing solution. It enables agencies, marketers and business owners to:
- manage multiple social media channels
- automate customer service
- analyze marketing results
- monitor and benchmark against competitors
- collaborate within teams
- automate reporting processes.
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Pinterest
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
➡️ Try NapoleonCat for free - https://napoleoncat.com ⬇️About NapoleonCat⬇️ NapoleonCat is a social media management tool that makes life easier for small businesses, e-commerce, agencies, and individuals all around the world. We’re a trusted Facebook Marketing Partner. Napo...Show More
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Polish|
NapoleonCat is a social media management solution built around features such as post publishing and engagement across social media channels, competitor monitoring, and analytics and optimization.
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 5.9.
The most common users of NapoleonCat are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Apparel & Fashion industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Maintaining a positive brand image
- Identifying potential influencers
- Spying on competitors
- Increased cost of evaluating potential platforms, no return at all.
- Allowed us to engage users with a contest that otherwise would have been impossible or required different paramters
- Easily track the 1000 contest entrees