NCR Aloha POS Reviews

September 20, 2020

Alternatives Considered

Aloha POS was such an easy decision when it came time to replace the PayPal service we were using. Aloha POS has such a strong background and well known easy interface. It is better suited our company's needs, exceeded our expectations, and increased our revenues. Aloha POS has been a wonderful addition.
May 27, 2020

Alternatives Considered

ShopKeep was too basic for my company once we opened kitchens at locations. Bamboo HR we still use in my company and it works well independent from Aloha. Toast overall I think functions better and quicker than Aloha.
January 22, 2019
Daniel Csolak | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Micros POS comes to mind as another point of sale system that I've had a terrible experience with. From bland presentation, unintuitive software, to clunky and malfunctioning hardware. The units would crash, slow, down, and the touch screens were unresponsive. It was a simple order and fire system, lacking the complexities of Aloha's course system and elaborate payment screen.
Read Daniel Csolak's full review
January 31, 2019
NAKIA EPLEY | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Aloha is much better than Revel and MICROS. Revel is not set up to handle very large volume of transactions & use. Aloha has many more features than the other two, with more thorough reports, etc. I personally have used ALOHA at several restaurants through the years, but I have never been a part of the implementation process.
Read NAKIA EPLEY's full review
November 07, 2017
Cameron Steele | TrustRadius Reviewer

• QAMF Conqueror
The simplicity of Aloha is something that I will always speak highly of - Conqueror cannot compare in that regard. However, Conqueror is something that was designed as an all-in-one system for bowling, food and beverage, and many other things. The fact that it is all-encompassing, and is very easy to customize, sets it apart from Aloha in the environment I am currently in. I love the functionality of Aloha, and believe it is a much better training tool than anything else I have used.
Read Cameron Steele's full review
January 31, 2018

• Square

What is NCR Aloha POS?

Aloha POS is a point-of-sale software solution with features such as highest market share in the industry and streamline food preparation and delivery.

NCR Aloha POS Technical Details