Read Kirsten Lowery's full review
Pros and Cons
- It's great for time tracking - I can look at when and how much time I have taken off, what I am accruing each month, which helps me plan vacations and other needed time off.
- It's a great place to share appreciation for a team member/department so all folks can see without clogging inboxes with emails.
- It's a great go-to place for company information and policies - no digging through the server or emailing HR for documents and questions.
- I would like even more capabilities, but I think that has to do with how we are using the site.
- I would like to receive email notifications once a week with a summary of activity in TribeHR, including time-off scheduled by my team and any new documents or information that has been added.
- I'd like reminders if I am going to go over my time off that is allotted to carry over into the new year and other pertinent vacation, floating holiday, sick time notifications.