Netsuite SuitePeople Reviews

Kirsten Lowery | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 24, 2016

TribeHR for your core HR needs!

Pros and Cons

• It's great for time tracking - I can look at when and how much time I have taken off, what I am accruing each month, which helps me plan vacations and other needed time off.
  • It's a great place to share appreciation for a team member/department so all folks can see without clogging inboxes with emails.
  • It's a great go-to place for company information and policies - no digging through the server or emailing HR for documents and questions.
  • I would like even more capabilities, but I think that has to do with how we are using the site.
  • I would like to receive email notifications once a week with a summary of activity in TribeHR, including time-off scheduled by my team and any new documents or information that has been added.
  • I'd like reminders if I am going to go over my time off that is allotted to carry over into the new year and other pertinent vacation, floating holiday, sick time notifications.
Read Kirsten Lowery's full review

Netsuite SuitePeople Scorecard Summary

Employment history (1)
Job profiles and administration (1)
Organizational charting (1)
Organization and location management (1)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (1)
Benefit plan administration (1)
Direct deposit files (1)
Approval workflow (1)
Balance details (1)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (1)
View and generate pay and benefit information (1)
Update personal information (1)
View company policy documentation (1)
Employee recognition (1)
View job history (1)
Individual goal setting (1)
Performance plans (1)

About Netsuite SuitePeople

NetSuite SuitePeople, replacing the former TribeHR acquired by Netsuite in 2013), gives businesses control over their HR processes. SuitePeople enables managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, performance management, payroll, promotions and compensation changes. It also enables employees by providing them with the ability to request time-off, set goals, access employee directories and organization charts, monitor upcoming vacation schedules, monitor new hires, and publicly recognize peers for good work.

Netsuite SuitePeople Competitors