The implementation must be done seamlessly to maximize performance in all interconnected systems and operations to have a satisfying end result for productivity.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Nextcloud offers their open source, self-hosted Content Collaboration Platform, combining what they describe as an easy user interface for consumer-grade cloud solutions with the security and compliance measures enterprises need. Nextcloud brings together universal access to data through mobile, desktop and web interfaces with next-generation, on-premise secure communication and collaboration features like real-time document editing, chat and video calls, putting them under direct control of IT and integrated with existing infrastructure. Nextcloud boasts easy and quick deployment, open, modular architecture and an emphasis on security and advanced federation capabilities to enable modern enterprises to leverage existing file storage assets within and across the borders of their organization.
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: File search
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
- Supported: Single sign-on
- Supported: Two-step verification
- Supported: End-user encryption
- Supported: User and role management
- Supported: Strorage limit management
- Supported: File organization
- Supported: Device management
- Supported: Password protected files
- Supported: Performance
- Supported: Reliability
- Supported: Storage Reports
- Supported: Multi-language
- Supported: Online document collaboration
- Supported: Online communication
- Supported: Groupware
Share and collaborate on documents, send and receive email, manage your calendar and have video chats without data leaks. As fully on-premises solution, Nextcloud Hub provides the benefits of online collaboration without the compliance and security risks.
Nextcloud Talk is the most secure way of communication and collaboration! Calls are encrypted and not even meta-data leaves your server. Easily share documents and work together with others on your server or guests you invited for meetings, webinars or more.
Nextcloud Files is the most secure and private way to share and collaborate on documents. Easy to use, 100% on premises, open source and enterprise ready.
Nextcloud offers Calendar, Mail, Contacts and more, built in. Work together, share documents, plan video chats and more!
With Nextcloud you can easily share, edit and collaborate on Microsoft Office documents on your desktop or mobile device
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|