Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Brand Embassy, now part of NICE inContact CXone, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $39 per month
Brand Embassy is now part of NICE inContact CXone (acquired May 2019).
Brand Embassy is social customer service software designed to help companies with high volume social customer service prioritize and automate the customer experience. Incoming requests and mentions from social media, blogs and website forms are unified in one dashboard and routed to the most relevant customer service agent. Customers are matched with the same customer service agent throughout the experience and throughout their relationship with a company. Detailed customer profiles with an omnichannel view of the customer are linked to each request and seamlessly integrated with the agents dashboard. These capabilities will be integrated into CXone.
- Supported: Social Customer Service
- Supported: Live Chat
- Supported: Email Ticketing
- Supported: High volume routing
- Supported: Social Listening
- Supported: Unified platform to connect customer requests from social media, blogs and website forms
- Supported: Intelligent routing for automatic prioritization of incoming requests
- Supported: Integrated customer profiles to help agents create human connections
- Supported: Auto navigation to keep track of a growing, complex social thread
- Supported: Smart responses to suggest the most relevant or last response
- Supported: Social listening powered by Brand Watch and Google to track brand and competitor mentions on forums and blogs
- Supported: Real-time team collaboration across departments to decrease resolution time
- Supported: Workflow reports to measure performance and predict future staffing needs
- Supported: Insight reports powered by Brand Watch and Google monitor conversations across the web to help companies stay competitive
- Microsoft Dynamics
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- its use is customer friendly
- improves and speed up customer care on SM
- improves speed and quality of internal processes/communication
- monitor/measure all valuable metrics