NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

July 13, 2021
Jeyson Rivera | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

At least for me, NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) has been very helpful to work with this tool/program as it's really easy to use, I have been working in the BPO services since 2016 and this is the first time I feel comfortable when taking calls and trying to help others when I'm on the call, chat or email, Is well suited for what it was created, to do customer service and make your feel like you are not having any issues when using it.
Read Jeyson Rivera's full review
June 23, 2021
Jerry Newsom | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

We get over 3,000 calls/month for a variety of Radiology scheduling requests, so we needed a scheduling system that had the scalability and optics to allow us to manage this giant beast. We had previously been relying only on people scheduling between their visits and between checking in visitors, so we had no dedicated team of schedulers or a software to support. We are only on our first month, but have seen amazing results thus far.
Read Jerry Newsom's full review
Edward Oberlton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

[NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] has always been a huge help in terms of being able to prepare myself for who I am going to be receiving a call from. There is a feature that notifies you about what kind of customer is calling before you receive the call so it helps me mentally prepare myself for the kind of scenario that is going to be brought to my attention.
Read Edward Oberlton's full review
Ana Gomes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

NICE [CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] is great for communicating within the company and outside the company. With NICE [CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] I don't need to keep putting card numbers before making a call and I don't really like having to put +55 in front of every number in every call.
Read Ana Gomes's full review
lindsey smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

[NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] is great for making and helping out with appointments. It is very easy to communicate with clients using this application. It is very easy to use with labels on buttons and where they are needed. The audio is very clear and well heard .I have never had an issue of crashing or running slow.
Read lindsey smith's full review
Chandra Gibson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

[NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] is functional but I think the max is hard to understand. There are so many features that I just don't get.
Read Chandra Gibson's full review
Jose Turcios | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It has all the necessary tools to perform my job as a service desk technician. I can reach out in a quick manner to our customers. I work pretty well with our phones, and it gives you the opportunity to keep track of all contact made throughout the day either by you or your team members
Read Jose Turcios's full review
Ariel Guevara | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

A call center is a good scenario where NICE CXone [(formerly NICE inContact)] is well suited, it helps with handling a large volume of calls and as well a large amount of call center agents that receive them.

An scenario where it is less appropriate is where the customer service team deals with users in a physical and face to face way.
Read Ariel Guevara's full review
Leonardo Molina | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

[NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] is perfect for BPO companies[.] [NICE CXone] provide a solutions to new and old customer that required our BPO services, I would refer a friend or business partner to look into [NICE CXone] to find out if the feature it offer is something that will completely make their business more efficient[.]
Read Leonardo Molina's full review
Bryan Sabillon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

For the past years, Nice CXone [(formerly NICE inContact)] has been one of the best tools we have used to manage call center solutions for different projects and scenarios[.] [Especially] those [where] we need an integrated phone solution. It works very well with emails and chats as well [as handling] several contacts at the same time.
Read Bryan Sabillon's full review
June 12, 2021
Gordon Ng | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

The NICE CXone platform is perfect for call centers as it makes it easy for phone agent to receive calls. It also makes it easy for them for transfer calls and find appropriate resources for patients. For example, a public call for ambulance or patient transfer to hospitals. Phone agents can locate the correct phone number by choosing from the list in the address book. Another example, a public call which requires translation. Phone agents can transfer calls with one click to the translator or have a three way communication.
Read Gordon Ng's full review
Martin Lara | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I have worked in telephony for over 30 years, with over 25 years in call center engineering. By far, the number one complaint has always been mobility. Cloud ACD is the perfect solution to access your call center from anywhere.

Although we have not experienced this I anticipate leaving this platform would be very difficult. Although I expect it would be easier than doing a painful PBX cutover (I did over 10 in my career), leaving NICE CXone will feel like a downgrade, especially if it was to a site based PBX.

Traditionally, adding an IVR to your call center required budgeting for the possibility of growth and future capabilities, meaning you had a large capital cost up front. With CXone you can start small and expand as needed.

Lastly, and I can't believe I haven't stated this already, no yearly maintenance cost and upgrades to deal with! I can't tell you how many weekends I lost because of upgrades and maintenance work. Easily the worst part of my job anywhere. The fact that I just now remembered this is a testament to how quickly I forgot the pain of dealing with that for so many years.
Read Martin Lara's full review
Douglas Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It is suitable for companies of all sizes. NICE CXone is more suitable for medium, large, and giant associations, as it allows use by many people at the same time and very quickly, but maybe not so recommended for small associations that can be presented by another option because it is not so much demand of links.
Read Douglas Silva's full review
Nicolette Vickers | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

This system works perfectly for our company. It gives us access to call our patients, companies, schools, etc. It helps us communicate with each other to solve problems as a team. For a large remote company it helps us work together to control the spread. This probably would not work as well in a smaller more localized company, that would be more suited for personal cell phones or work phones.
Read Nicolette Vickers's full review
June 10, 2021
Karla Marquez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

With the exception of the tech issues we occasionally face, I like NICE CXone because it is easy to use across different computers. I believe it is well suited for remote and in-person work. It cuts the cost of having to purchase phones and buy special headsets that work with a phone. It's also well-suited for offices and call centers that manage multiple phone lines because the incoming call pop-up window lets us know which line is ringing. I can't think of a scenario where it's less appropriate.
Read Karla Marquez's full review
June 08, 2021
Vivian Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Nice is great for calls because in addition to just calling, the numbers you called are also saved in the reports page. This page is very useful to know how many people you called in the day. It also allows us to save numbers that we use often in the agenda part. It's also very useful to put our breaks [as] all the break options we need [are] already there.
Read Vivian Silva's full review
June 07, 2021
Lucas Mesquita | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

With this NICE feature, we don't need to keep putting the card numbers in all calls, making our work easier and making our service more agile, and the part of making calls is really good. I don't really like the part of having to keep putting +55 every time to make a call [because] sometimes it gets in the way of the numbers causing the numbers to get all scrambled. I also think that NICE could have a program to warn about the times of breaks because many times we forget to take breaks, making the breaks too long.
Read Lucas Mesquita's full review
June 05, 2021
Dailson Laurentino | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It was hands down a good solution. Call centers can use this system with an internet connection and little to no hardware. The compatibility for headsets is great, and uptime is within industry limits of 99.999% uptime. We have not experienced any outages in the first year and that makes this a solid platform.
Read Dailson Laurentino's full review
June 04, 2021
shellie donato | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) is very well suited for the travel industry. I can see what accounts are calling in and how often. It has one [main] screen with charts that show what is happening now and what had happened. So of the charts seem to be very similar and can be narrowed or combined.
Read shellie donato's full review
June 29, 2021
Christin Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

NICECXone has a great feature where you can see how many agents are active, busy, waiting for a call, etc, this is awesome especially working from home because you can see how many people are taking calls in the queue throughout the day. For management, I can see this would be even better because if they need to shuffle agents around they can based on how the queue looks.
Read Christin Carter's full review
June 25, 2021
Clair Young | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

As mentioned, NICE CXone provided a good platform for our organization in terms of receiving phone calls from the public. It also gives phone agents a way to transfer calls to other departments. It also functions as a "time card" where admin can keep track of their working hours.
Read Clair Young's full review
June 24, 2021
Vinicius Leite | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

In our call center, telemarketing, and customer relations departments, NICE CXone is very well used. In addition, for managers, the report that it produces makes it possible to see many numbers in relation to the employees. In addition, with the new working conditions due to the pandemic, it is possible to carry out call center work in the home office remotely.
Read Vinicius Leite's full review
June 24, 2021
Sorte123 Lima | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Well suited: When I need to urgently talk with a final customer or field engineer then I call then like I was using my own cellphone. I appreciate the quality sound calls.
Areas I wouldn't recommend: when someone requests me to join in a meeting, I have to open another app and I get a delayed time. I think if we can do anything that we need to do in just on app, it would be amazing.
Read Sorte123 Lima's full review
June 23, 2021
Megan Binder | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It is good for calling and receiving calls from patients and medical professionals, especially when working from home on laptops. It is well suited for big companies where there is a single customer service line that people need to reach, and it is good for placing those calls in a queue that will be passed on to the next available agent in line.
Read Megan Binder's full review
June 22, 2021
Lili Sifuentes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

It is well suited for the customer response team and the claims team as we are able to manage our calls better, [manage] our productivity, access our own reports on how we are doing daily, [and are] able to see who is available online when you are looking to transfer to a co-worker.
Read Lili Sifuentes's full review

Agent dashboard (373)
Validate callers (312)
Outbound response (322)
Call forwarding (292)
Click-to-call (CTC) (259)
Warm transfer (347)
Predictive dialing (201)
Interactive voice response (237)
REST APIs (194)
Call scripts (203)
Call tracking (336)
Multichannel integration (228)
CRM software integration (237)
Inbound call routing (339)
Omnichannel inbound routing (236)
Recording (331)
Quality management (313)
Call analytics (323)
Historical reporting (314)
Live reporting (294)
Customer surveys (182)
Customer interaction analytics (192)

What is NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)?

​NICE (formerly NICE inContact) works with organizations of all sizes to create customer experiences that build deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE CXone, a complete cloud customer experience platform, the vendor combines Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation, to enable an exceptional agent and customer experience—every time and on every channel.

Key Features

Omnichannel
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Interaction Channels

Has featureCall scripts
Has featureCall tracking
Has featureMultichannel integration
Has featureCRM software integration
Has featureAutomatic speech recognition (ASR)
Has featureNatural language processing for IVR
Has featureCommunications forecasting

Has featureMobile applications

Predictive Analytics Features

Has featureIntelligent call routing
Has featureChatbots
Has featureAI assistance for live agents

NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Screenshots

NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Video

What is NICE in Contact CXone?

NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Integrations